May/June Flowers 2023

@tdog awwww looking good! How are you feeling?

@IsabellaJayne wow you are superwoman!! Im so jealous of your job! I used to work on a high dependency dementia ward with about 56 beds, constantly going from one person to the next, I miss the chaos! I work for the Alzheimer's Society now as a manager but thinking of going back into dementia nursing, I miss the pts.
And yes... you sound like you really do need a break!! I think I also need to remind myself how much I actually do so when I do relax I dont feel so shitty about it.

Last night was so stressfulw ith the kids, they were arguing and not listening and my partner works away so I was on my own, at the moment as soon as 6-7pm hits Im done I just want my bed so I was shouting at them about how messy they are and how they have no respect lol, they are 16, 14 and 9, I went to sit in the car for a minute to calm down and come back and we all had a hug but my goodness these hormones are no joke!

Breakfast today was bacon sandwich with those bbq burger cheese slices, sweet chilli sauce, mayo and fried slices of tomato!! haha, it was heaven on a plate!

My nausea is less today, I'm sure it will be back later...

oh the WEIRDEST thing happened this morning, I had the let down sensation in my breasts..... I freaked out I was like whaaaaaaaat?? nothing come out it was just the sensation.

@tdog they are progressing for sure. I do wonder if different women process hcg differently and it shows up in varying amounts in their urine depending on the person. Hugs. How’re you feeling?

I am devastated with the hormonal emotions. I am SO ANGRY and slamming doors, lashing out at the kids etc, it’s AWFUL. This is the norm for me in the first trimester but it’s really, really bad right now :(

@ukgirl23 wow what incredible work you do! Thank you for that work. It takes patience and is SO needed!

@MrsKatie that’s difficult to feel so unlike your normal self with the rush of hormones taking over but give yourself plenty of grace. Maybe some little ‘you moments’ throughout the day like a cup of tea you enjoy for 30 seconds! Haha And the bright side is you know your hormones are all doing what they normally do for your first trimester.

@MrsKatie I have been very crampy very moody also, I think its each pregnancy aswell as this progression is so slow :shrug: and I keep getting worried and agitated about it xx

@HalfricanMa thank you so so much for taking the time to write all that out. I had to tell our oldest daughter about the pregnancy because she was getting very worried about me. I feel bad that she now has to keep a secret but it was clear that it was better for her to know.

Tdog do you have the option to get betas done? I know it's not something routinely offered there, but when you have a history of loss and slowly darkening lines is it something your Dr could/would order for you?

I've had slowly darkening lines on cheapies become blazing positives when I've tested with an frer, but I've also had slowly darkening lines also be bad news (3 weeks of HCG not going above 100).

Yes @tdog I am so grateful I got those early betas. Hope you can do that too

Ladies my lines are practically none existent today :cry: they won't do betas at all, just waiting to bleed now tbh I new in my heart nothing good would come of this :cry: xx

Ladies my lines are practically none existent today :cry: they won't do betas at all, just waiting to bleed now tbh I new in my heart nothing good would come of this :cry: xx
Oh no, are you using the same brand? In the Past I’ve had negative’s on some cheap tests and better results with bigger brands. I hope everything is ok

Oh no, are you using the same brand? In the Past I’ve had negative’s on some cheap tests and better results with bigger brands. I hope everything is ok

I've been using premom, wondfo, babyplan, easy@home and a frer and the frer in nearly non existent:cry: xx

I
I've been using premom, wondfo, babyplan, easy@home and a frer and the frer in nearly non existent:cry: xx
oh I’m so sorry. Can you get blood work done? It sucks.

We can't get blood work here it does suck I have to wait it out xx
That’s horrible. Here in Ireland it’s not routine but in past pregnancies when I was concerned my gp would arrange it.

That’s horrible. Here in Ireland it’s not routine but in past pregnancies when I was concerned my gp would arrange it.

Now bleeding only slightly but its now starting :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->