May/June Flowers 2023

@tdog

yes I’ll be 37 weeks for c-section too. I have a antiphospholipid syndrome. I have take blood thinning injections once the pregnancy is confirmed as intrauterine

@tdog & @ukgirl23
Badger notes is like your maternity notes but all on an app. I had it with my last baby too. I think it’s brilliant. I can see all my appt, detailed information about all scans, all blood results, delivery notes, baby notes everything on one app! You self refer online in my area as soon as you have a positive test then they send you your care record to upload on your badger notes. Very techy but quick and easy!

@ukgirl23
I am so sorry about his response! Rude and awful. I don’t care how many children you have! I don’t think I’ll get the best reaction from my parents. 4th baby, just had my last 8 months ago, I’ll be 31 and I’m getting married abroad next year. I think they’ll be worried about how much I’m taking on but hey ho!

Oh they don't do that here we just have to self refer aswel but get nothing sent to us via a app be a lot easier xx

5 weeks today!

feel a bit uneasy this morning, got really bad period cramps! I know it’s normal but can’t help worry. I do feel sick though so that’s a plus :haha:

How is everyone feeling? Many symptoms going on yet?

I know I said I wouldn’t but out of curiosity I did work out my due date if I am pregnant this cycle and it would be May 31st but I would be induced around 37 weeks for medical reasons. My DH birthday is on May 13th

gosh @tdog u do have a busy May.
It’s September that’s crazy for us.
I have my 2 youngest and my nannas and my uncles in September pluss a friend.

@ukgirl23
Thanks love need all the extra sticky baby dust I can get lol.

I am 2dpo now and have tmi sticky white bitty cm which I had with my youngest so I’m now wondering if we have caught.
Only time will tell I guess. I can definitely still get pregnant but it’s the staying pregnant bit that’s very difficult.

5 weeks today!

feel a bit uneasy this morning, got really bad period cramps! I know it’s normal but can’t help worry. I do feel sick though so that’s a plus :haha:

Happy 5 weeks hon.
I had AF cramping with my 3 year old son. And lower backache. Probably just beanie getting snug.
If it helps I had zero symptoms with my miscarriage apart from sharp pains in my ovaries on and off and that’s all I had.
No sore boobs and no feeling sick.
The only thing I had was peeing all the time and Felt tired.
I wouldn’t of even known I was pregnant if I wasn’t late on AF and my tests being blazing.

5 weeks today!

I feel sick all the bloody time now :( It used to come and go and I would panic now its constant and I can barely go anywhere, my house is boring and I'm on leave this week!

I ate a whole tub of beetroot salad for breakfast.... apparently its rich in iron and folic acid so maybe my body knew I needed it?

I have terminal ileitis crohns so I struggle to absorb iron and folate so I think my body was like ''bitch get some iron'' lol :shock:

@Suggerhoney hope you get your BFP and join us. Sticky CM is a good sign too. I always have symptoms usually so this is a bit strange for me. Cramping has eased now but I do still feel sick and I’ve eaten (usually goes away when I eat) so maybe the symptoms are starting to arrive!

@ukgirl23 thats the most bizarre thing ever to eat haha. Especially for breakfast haha! I hope you manage to enjoy some of your leave. I’ve decided to have a day of doing nothing today and it’s making me feel more tired than usual

@Suggerhoney hope you get your BFP and join us. Sticky CM is a good sign too. I always have symptoms usually so this is a bit strange for me. Cramping has eased now but I do still feel sick and I’ve eaten (usually goes away when I eat) so maybe the symptoms are starting to arrive!

@ukgirl23 thats the most bizarre thing ever to eat haha. Especially for breakfast haha! I hope you manage to enjoy some of your leave. I’ve decided to have a day of doing nothing today and it’s making me feel more tired than usual

yeh I mean I like beetroot but not that much aha, I just couldnt stop eating it, it was so good! I am craving southernfried chicken and cheese now for dinner!

Do you feel guilty for doing nothing all day? I decided to do that too but then I felt like I should be doing something so I got up :( It would be nice to relax lol.

We are starting to think we may be having twins, they run on both sides of our families and my symptoms with this pregnancy are mega amplified than my last 3!

yeh I mean I like beetroot but not that much aha, I just couldnt stop eating it, it was so good! I am craving southernfried chicken and cheese now for dinner!

Do you feel guilty for doing nothing all day? I decided to do that too but then I felt like I should be doing something so I got up :( It would be nice to relax lol.

We are starting to think we may be having twins, they run on both sides of our families and my symptoms with this pregnancy are mega amplified than my last 3!

sometimes I feel guilty especially when OH has been working all day but then I remind myself that I work in a rammed A&E department, have 2 older children, a baby and I’m 5 weeks pregnant! And I’ve just launched my own aesthetics business and I’m planning my wedding so I’ve let myself off :haha:

Saying that, I’ve just done the big food shop and been for a costa so I’ve got out for a couple of hours.
Mmm I love southern fried chicken. I haven’t got any cravings yet

I’m having creamy garlic and chilli prawns and noodles for tea & I can’t wait!!

@IsabellaJayne i have gotten such bad cramps - it’s also exacerbated by the GI issues in the first trimester…

Definitely having a lot of nausea/aversions today. I’ll take it, I am so grateful.

yes! I’ve felt a bit gassy as well! Happy nausea symptom haha! I’ve felt a little sick today too but nothing like I usually do

@IsabellaJayne
Thanks love. Be lush joining you all.
I’m not feeling overly hopeful tho. I checked cm again and it was white and slight snotty and snotty cm only happens on non pregnancy cycles or pregnancy that ends in loss. So now not feeling hopeful.
:(

Morning ladies 15dpo the cheapies are taking there time but the frer :shrug: I worry its 2 light at 15dpo still xx

20220908_063336.jpg 20220908_063412.jpg 20220908_063437.jpg 20220908_063506.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->