• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Ok I literally just dipped all the tests I had left to get them out of the dang house. And I dipped them all in the same urine and the variation in the test line color is shocking. But at least I got this beauty and can step away and exhale.

12B43AC0-0E67-4D66-BC44-262C09112001.jpeg

Look. These are from the SAME sample.
Posting in case it helps someone.

179751A7-882E-4CEC-B31A-F3A0B6D945BB.jpeg

Wild difference between tests Mrs Katie. Goes to show that they are not all that reliable for seeing progression.

Ukgirl I am so sorry you are left in limbo over the weekend. Hoping the bleeding came from a SCH or cervix erosion and baby is fine. Take it easy over the weekend and hoping for god news on Monday

@NDH yes I do think once every few days in the very early days of testing makes sense because the reality is that if the test line just isn’t progressing that does tend to indicate a bad outcome… but once they get pretty dark there’s just too much variation and I am more than ready to step away.

@ukgirl23 any update??

Yeah I tested daily from 3-4w to make sure there was progression and then tested again once at 5w just to see that nice dark line (it wasn't a dye stealer yet but was as dark as the control). Anything beyond that I know will give me more anxiety (and I'm out of tests and refuse to buy more)

Gosh @MrsKatie thats crazy. Not good for anxiety that! Definitely step away from the tests.

I’ve got one CB digital left, as I got my 3+ yesterday I’m not bothered about doing it now :haha:

Yes @ukgirl23 thinking of you how are you?

@IsabellaJayne i am so grateful to have no more tests in the house, ha!

i feel awful today. So exhausted and nauseated. Also there is terrible wildfire smoke that’s blown in to where we are so it smells like a campfire outside and the color of the light is all orange/pink and freaky. Can’t wait for that to pass…

Yes @ukgirl23 thinking of you how are you?

@IsabellaJayne i am so grateful to have no more tests in the house, ha!

i feel awful today. So exhausted and nauseated. Also there is terrible wildfire smoke that’s blown in to where we are so it smells like a campfire outside and the color of the light is all orange/pink and freaky. Can’t wait for that to pass…

that’s weird, we have the smoke smell as well. Are you in Lancashire UK? I’m tired today but I’ve been working. Still no symptoms really yet!

Hi all I'm doing OK, the bleeding has stayed away today, a few cramps but nothing major, felt sick this morning and boobs still really hurt so taking it as a good sign, looking forward to seeing sprout on Monday! Fingers crossed everything is okay

I have my first scan on Tuesday. I’m excited and nervous. Wondering if I’ll see a HB yet. Touch and go at that gestation I know!

I'm nervous for the scan hoping little one is okay but also worried about being sick, I have crohns and I think the worry has sent me into a flare up :( it's on the top floor of the hospital too and there is no set time it's turn up and wait to be called. My anxiety is high

Hey all I paid to go private due to anxiety and Crohn's disease, it was £70 and I got a lot of photos and videos, no waiting around, the place was clean and the staff were so lovely, the scan was really nice, no discomfort and all was good, baby's heart was beating nicely and baby is secure in a nice area of the womb room so Im feeling so much better now :) worth every penny! With the NHS I would have had to go to the main hospital up to the highest floor and wait for around 2 hours to be seen all this with morning sickness, anxiety and social phobia (I'm working on it) so I am glad I went and saw the baby this way.

Sadly my partner has D&V so he wasn't able to come with but they let me facetime him after they saw baby was fine :) he had the BIGGEST shit eating grin ever haha! I'll pop up a pic later!

Good luck for your scan Tuesday @IsabellaJayne, how is everyone doing?

Hey all I paid to go private due to anxiety and Crohn's disease, it was £70 and I got a lot of photos and videos, no waiting around, the place was clean and the staff were so lovely, the scan was really nice, no discomfort and all was good, baby's heart was beating nicely and baby is secure in a nice area of the womb room so Im feeling so much better now :) worth every penny! With the NHS I would have had to go to the main hospital up to the highest floor and wait for around 2 hours to be seen all this with morning sickness, anxiety and social phobia (I'm working on it) so I am glad I went and saw the baby this way.

Sadly my partner has D&V so he wasn't able to come with but they let me facetime him after they saw baby was fine :) he had the BIGGEST shit eating grin ever haha! I'll pop up a pic later!

Good luck for your scan Tuesday @IsabellaJayne, how is everyone doing?
Absolutely delighted for you. Going private for the scan was a great idea. Glad you got to see baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->