May/June Flowers 2023

Finally got this! I have my first scan on Tuesday. Will it be too early to see a HB? 5 weeks 6 days (approx)

234D3BB9-BD13-4EF8-BF69-0A3A7531CBD6.jpeg

Oh no @tdog I am so so so sad to read this update. I am so sorry sweetie sending huge hugs <3

@3boys welcome!! Congratulations!

I am so sorry tdog :(. Such devastating news

Welcome 3boys

And congrats on3+ Isabella

Hi ladies, welcome to the new members, tdog I'm so sorry love ❤️ :( I'm sending big hugs.

I started bleeding today, I had some sharp stabbing pains last night and just assumed growing pain, the bleeding started this afternoon, I have a scan on Monday but I think this may be it for me :(

Hi ladies, welcome to the new members, tdog I'm so sorry love ❤️ :( I'm sending big hugs.

I started bleeding today, I had some sharp stabbing pains last night and just assumed growing pain, the bleeding started this afternoon, I have a scan on Monday but I think this may be it for me :(
Oh I’m so sorry, such stress over the weekend. I hope you get good news on Monday.

oh god no!! I hope it’s just a SCH or something harmless. Disgraceful that you have to wait until Monday though. I know services are stretched but to leave you worrying all weekend is just wrong. I pray that everything is just fine on Monday!

@ukgirl23 oh no I am so sorry, I’ve been no stranger to bleeding this pregnancy, it is horribly stressful. How much is there?

@ukgirl23 I hope its nothing serious love and all will be fine thinking of you xx

Thank you for all your kind words ladies your all amazing still only spotting for now so just wait and see xx

The bleeding has stopped but I keep getting stabby pains really low down, I don't know what that means?

@ukgirl23 hope it stays away.

@tdog hugs honey.

i got myself all freaked out cause I feel better today and took more pregmates and the lines aren’t as dark as control anymore… :(

I diluted the pee half with water and the test line was a smidge darker so maybe hook effect?

I need to stop testing.

F44E65AD-C800-4CDA-A188-CC4FE2EFF8A5.jpeg

@MrsKatie seems like hook effect. Glad to hear you’re feeling better. Sometimes good news is purely good news- without a bad looming surprise behind it.

@tdog
So broken hearted for you love.

@ukgirl23
Oh love I hope it’s nothing serious.
I had bleeding with my youngest at 6 and 14+5 weeks and thankfully it just turned out to be a small erosion on the cervix. I was told it very common in pregnancy.
I really hope there will be no more bleeding and the pain stops. It’s so horrible you have to wait until Monday for a scan. Just hope the weekend goes by quickly and you get good news.

@MrsKatie
Sounds like it could be the hook effect love. I had it happen around 6 weeks with my 3 year old. And with Harley it happened at 8 and a half weeks. I really think it is the hook effect.
So worrying seeing them fading lines.

Congratulations to the new ladies

Yeah, I think it’s just these tests. They get terrible reviews especially when it comes to showing progression. I drink a TON of water/electrolytes and I have extremely diluted pee… just took 2 more and they are pretty much identical except one is only like 25% pee the rest water!

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"