May/June Flowers 2023

Also got the urge to keep testing. Literally wasted 2 digis which both say pregnant still 2-3! Obviously haha. Not going to do one now until Friday. I’ve run out of cheapies too!

I don't want to put this in testing thread but 13dpo period due today xx

20220906_080703.jpg 20220906_080638.jpg 20220906_080608.jpg 20220906_080449.jpg

Sweet baby!!
We might be cycle buddies…just waiting to see if I O’d yesterday or am still waiting. Would love to get our rainbows together

Oh that would be amazing love. I would love that so much, I’m 1dpo today so I hope you ovulate soon love.

@elmum @Suggerhoney really hope you join us <3

Thanks love that would be amazing.
1dpo today and I have the biggest spot on my chin that popped up yesterday and now it’s massive. Like another head growing lol.
I haven’t had any breakouts during ovulation since we started trying at the end of feb so yeah interesting lol.
Hopefully it was a good eggy. [-o&lt;
Be freeking awesome to join this group hopefully with my forever take home healthy wee rainbow baby,
This is the last. Cycle of trying trying.
Im trying to avoid a June or July Baby as I can’t handle the heat,
But I won’t be holding off trying completely, but just won’t be as hard. I’ve also decided if I am out again this cycle then I want to start the maca again. I know I tried it in April and got to cd16 with no peak then stoped. But now I know I can ovulate as late as day 20, I’ve decided to try it again too see when I do ovulate on it.
It never messed with my cycles when I was on it after the 4 chemicals in 2020 and I do wonder if it was them that helped Harley stick, hopefully they won’t mess with my cycle too much and I just ovulate a little latter on them.

will be back to trying trying in December.

I don't want to put this in testing thread but 13dpo period due today xx

View attachment 1111164 View attachment 1111165 View attachment 1111166 View attachment 1111167

I think the orange one is darker today and the last Frer pic is darker too.
All the others look better too, u should still post in the testing group love as that’s what it’s fit and it’s nice to have tests too look at while I wait to test myself, I’m sure the others feel the same so don’t feel you can’t post ure tests there love,
We’re all here to support each other and I always post my tests there until they are line stealers, it’s called a testing thread so please keep posting love.

@tdog amazing on the digi!! my lines were faint late in my cycle too but they doubled up pretty fast after AF was missed, I see progression in your tests, they look a lot like mine which I remember annoyed me because they were not as dark as I wanted lol!

I hope you ladies join us for May babies too! Sending you lots of sparkly baby dust!

My morning sickness is pretty gross today, I have a sickbowl in my car now for the school run haha! weeks today! Celebrating half way through the first trimester! My bump has really popped up now too, a few people keep saying they think it's twins we shall see :p

oooh tdog, what is your due date? If you want I can put it on the front page for us to track as we go through pregnancy, If I missed anyone out let me know and I will add you :)

oooh tdog, what is your due date? If you want I can put it on the front page for us to track as we go through pregnancy, If I missed anyone out let me know and I will add you :)

I thought I had said when due date was but my late dad's birthday which is 17th May xx

I thought I had said when due date was but my late dad's birthday which is 17th May xx
you probably did tdog but I have 3 kids a full time job and my brain doesnt work at the best of times lol. I will pop it on the front page.

you probably did tdog but I have 3 kids a full time job and my brain doesnt work at the best of times lol. I will pop it on the front page.

Lmao I have 6 kids full time job a partner who has an aorta aneurysm and my brain is frazzled lmao :rofl: so it's prob me I prob didn't xx

I got my access to badger notes today (what we have in the UK) and it puts my EDD at 8th May going from what I entered for my last period. But I have a longer cycle so I still think it’s 10th May (approx). Not that it matters I’ll deliver in April anyway

aww my late nana’s birthday too!

My mams birthday 2nd May my dad's and uncles is 17th May my cousins 4th May mine 24th my aunties the 27th May, so busy month but tbf I would be induced 3 weeks early for medical reasons so be end of April xx

I got my access to badger notes today (what we have in the UK) and it puts my EDD at 8th May going from what I entered for my last period. But I have a longer cycle so I still think it’s 10th May (approx). Not that it matters I’ll deliver in April anyway

Oh I'm in uk aswell and never heard of that xx

how did you get them @IsabellaJayne ? Ive registered with our local maternity unit at 4weeks because my last pregnancy ended early due to eclampsia, my son was born blue and was taken straight to resus and my liver was shutting down my bp was so high they thought I was going to stroke out, plus I have crohns so I think this time Im consultant led.
Havent had mine yet though I am so excited to get them!

@tdog ah hectic hectic hectic! lol yeh you know how it is then, Im surprised I know what day of the week it is sometimes!

I told my brother today I'm pregnant his response was ''so what?'' I said, arent you going to say congratulations... ''no, its your 4th!'' I was so hurt and so disappointed! My family have always been a huge dysfunctional drain on my life, I dont know why Ive been so afraid of moving away from them to be fair. I think I may just pick up a new life with my kids and my baby somewhere new.

Oh I hate when people cant even muster up a little bit of joy for a new baby. So sorry that was his response.

My birthday is May 9!

Wow @ukgirl23 that’s a sickening response. His own niece/nephew, how could you say “so what”. I will say the people who are there brightest lights in my life have revealed themselves when I’ve shared pregnancy news. My sister especially has been such a dear friend and constant support and we have grown so much closer over the years. She was the first person I told (other than my husband of course!) this time around and she was so kind and supportive- even though the News also means a trip we planned together will have to be postponed a couple years. I have literally lost friends who had sh*tty responses to pregnancy news. People like that deserve no mental or emotional time/energy.

so true @MrsKatie Thank you :) you are right, I think this is just showing me who I want to be around, I have enough shit in life without shitty people who cant celebrate a baby x

@ukgirl23 yep I sure do no how it is :rofl: I get the same response from my brother it annoys the heck out of me, he didn't no about the baby I lost until I lost it and tbf he was supportive, but still the reason I didn't say anything because of the response I get so sorry you got that response it's crap :shrug: xx

@tdog

yes I’ll be 37 weeks for c-section too. I have a antiphospholipid syndrome. I have take blood thinning injections once the pregnancy is confirmed as intrauterine

@tdog & @ukgirl23
Badger notes is like your maternity notes but all on an app. I had it with my last baby too. I think it’s brilliant. I can see all my appt, detailed information about all scans, all blood results, delivery notes, baby notes everything on one app! You self refer online in my area as soon as you have a positive test then they send you your care record to upload on your badger notes. Very techy but quick and easy!

@ukgirl23
I am so sorry about his response! Rude and awful. I don’t care how many children you have! I don’t think I’ll get the best reaction from my parents. 4th baby, just had my last 8 months ago, I’ll be 31 and I’m getting married abroad next year. I think they’ll be worried about how much I’m taking on but hey ho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->