• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Glad everything is great @ukgirl23 so pleased for you. Lovely scan picture. I’m nervous for my scan. I have zero symptoms and don’t even feel pregnant. I had symptoms with all the other 3. I wouldn’t even know I was pregnant if it weren’t for the 1000 tests I’ve taken. I took another today. Still clearblue 3+

Such wonderful news ukgirl! So thrilled you have a healthy little bean in there. Were they able to identify a reason for the bleeding? Or because it was a private place were they not able to get into any of the medical aspects at all?

Glad everything is great @ukgirl23 so pleased for you. Lovely scan picture. I’m nervous for my scan. I have zero symptoms and don’t even feel pregnant. I had symptoms with all the other 3. I wouldn’t even know I was pregnant if it weren’t for the 1000 tests I’ve taken. I took another today. Still clearblue 3+

Aww don't worry each pregnancy is different I've had 3 babies and this one is the worst morning sickness ever I was so sure it was twins
With my daughter I felt fine, no nausea, nothing, didn't even look pregnant til after 6 months! Xx
Such wonderful news ukgirl! So thrilled you have a healthy little bean in there. Were they able to identify a reason for the bleeding? Or because it was a private place were they not able to get into any of the medical aspects at all?

They couldn't see why but she guessed implantation bleed or hematoma, she looked at my ovaries and stuff and the position of the placenta etc all looked really good so just chalked it up for a random bleed

Yeah hopefully everything will be ok! I’ve just had a takeaway curry and I feel incredibly sick since eating it but that could just be food related.

Scan day tomorrow. I feel so nervous. Scared there will be nothing there and they’ll me I’m not pregnant :haha: Sounds crazy I know I just feel so normal

Good luck IsabellaJayne !!! I can't wait to hear how it goes xx

Good luck with the scan @IsabellaJayne ims sure everything will be great and u will see bean and a little HB. Only natural to feel nervous. I was nervous as anything going for my first scan.

I can see I'm also in a group with more POAS-aholics lol! After 4 miscarriages and 3 years of TTC, I'm peeing on ALL the sticks! lol!

301772114_10229050446341799_4205318140067967194_n.jpg 305209460_10229050446101793_6728546663595938024_n.jpg 306626205_10229049226271298_8654097187345149571_n.jpg 306668594_10229050429181370_6456740965683407569_n.jpg 301871145_10229050446021791_2084390012739093587_n.jpg

Welcome @markswife10 and congratulations!!

how is everyone doing?

Im just awaiting my scan, so nervous. My HR is 130 and now the nurse is concerned. No im just sooo nervous!

So unfortunately the pregnancy is ectopic attached to my c-section scar which is life threatening for me and baby. I’ve just had bloods prepped for theatre for an urgent termination of pregnancy

@IsabellaJayne
Oh no no no I am so sorry to read this. I only came on here to see how it all went. I was so sure all was gonna be perfect. Goodness I literally have no words. Is that a common thing after 3 sections? My neighbour is ttc and she had her 3rd section in November, there is also a lady on here that’s about 12 weeks pp and had a 5th section but is on about ttc again in a few months. She has wrote about it in her old ttc journal here name is lulubug so I worry about her after reading this and also what Shezza is going through.

I wish I could give you a big hug. I know your pregnancy wasn’t planned but it’s still absolutely awful

@Suggerhoney No there’s no more increased risk than if you’ve had one c-section. It’s just unfortunate. I’m still awaiting absolute confirmation of this. Since my last update they’ve said there not sure if it’s fluid so I’ve been awaiting a 3rd opinion for hours now! Unsure of what the hell is going on and they’ve just left me in the waiting room!

I’m gutted because we’ve got so so excited. Planning everything! Gutted is an understatement

@IsabellaJayne omg babe I'm so so heart broken for you I no with more than 3 sections it is very risky my mate years ago had this she is only 26 and had to have a hysterectomy:cry: I just want ro give you massive hug :hugs: xx

@Suggerhoney No there’s no more increased risk than if you’ve had one c-section. It’s just unfortunate. I’m still awaiting absolute confirmation of this. Since my last update they’ve said there not sure if it’s fluid so I’ve been awaiting a 3rd opinion for hours now! Unsure of what the hell is going on and they’ve just left me in the waiting room!

I’m gutted because we’ve got so so excited. Planning everything! Gutted is an understatement

Oh love it’s awful ure just there waiting and waiting. I hope it is just fluid please can you keep us posted love. No it’s absolutely horrible hon and even tho I’ve never had a eptopic I’ve had alot of losses and it really is so so heart wrenching. One minute your all excited and then all of sudden that rug gets pulled.
I’m so sorry lovely. And I now feel so so bad because I said it would be good news. I feel awful:cry:

@IsabellaJayne omg babe I'm so so heart broken for you I no with more than 3 sections it is very risky my mate years ago had this she is only 26 and had to have a hysterectomy:cry: I just want ro give you massive hug :hugs: xx

I’m hoping if it is attached then it will be the same management as a tubal ectopic as I’m under 6 weeks. Here’s hoping for the least invasive option there is!! Im still sat here awaiting official confirmation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->