• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

I’m hoping if it is attached then it will be the same management as a tubal ectopic as I’m under 6 weeks. Here’s hoping for the least invasive option there is!! Im still sat here awaiting official confirmation

I literally have everything crossed that all is ok and they got it wrong but just hoping it is the least invasive option can be done xx

Omg the consultant think it’s a cyst on the scar! He’s pretty sure it is! I’ve got to go for HCG levels on Thursday (had some taken today, I’ll get the results later) he just thinks it’s too early to see anything properly. He also said “this happened last time we couldn’t see anything but your uterus is massively tilted and it’s difficult”. He’s sent me home and said we will go from your HCG levels and if they double we will re-scan in a week

I hope so! I’m a bit more relaxed as with my last baby I went for a scan around 6 weeks and nothing was there. They told me to prepare for m/c but 3 days later I went for a private scan and there was a sac and yolk sac! Then a week later a baby! So I know this isn’t all doom and gloom from personal experience

however, doesn’t mean I’m not terrified about this scar now going forwards

Thank you everyone for the congratulations! We are so excited and I'm just ready to be in the stage to where I feel more symptoms already. These early days are so stressful, but I'm trying to remain calm and enjoy watching my tests get darker. At least that reassures me that things are progressing.

Ohmygoodness @IsabellaJayne What an ordeal you've been through today! Praying that baby is growing in the right place afterall and they just can't see it yet. Also praying the cyst doesn't cause any problems. Hugs!!!

HCG is 9135. Slightly concerning now that only a sac was seen. They will re-do them on Thursday and they expect to see a 63% increase to indicate a viable pregnancy and less likely ectopic. God all the worry!

@IsabellaJayne that seems like a pretty great number for 6 weeks/5+6… what did they say?? My hcg with my son (healthy 3-year-old sitting here next to me reading a book now!) was 52,000 at 7+2, you’re on track to be way higher than that.

HCG is 9135. Slightly concerning now that only a sac was seen. They will re-do them on Thursday and they expect to see a 63% increase to indicate a viable pregnancy and less likely ectopic. God all the worry!
Oh wow what an ordeal. Praying for more good news on Thursday x

Welcome and congrats markswife. Sending you all the sticky :dust:

Isabella what an awful ordeal you're going through. So stressful! Praying it was just a cyst on the scar afterall and they get a better view of the baby at follow up scan. With a retroverted uterus it can definitely make it harder to see anything early on.

PS there's a woman in my vbac group who just had a vba7c! There are several who have had a vba3c and I know a few who have had a vba5c, but the one with 7 is the most I have heard of by far.

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. Guess it’s just a sitting and waiting game now. Hopefully Thursday will show me some good numbers. I’m crap at maths but 63% rise is around 14-15000 I think?? Then they will re-scan me if the numbers are good in a week or 2. I’ll probably end up going for a private like I did last time.

How is everyone doing? Anyone got new symptoms? I’ve started feeling sick so that’s a good sign. Not as bad as with my DD thank goodness!

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. Guess it’s just a sitting and waiting game now. Hopefully Thursday will show me some good numbers. I’m crap at maths but 63% rise is around 14-15000 I think?? Then they will re-scan me if the numbers are good in a week or 2. I’ll probably end up going for a private like I did last time.

How is everyone doing? Anyone got new symptoms? I’ve started feeling sick so that’s a good sign. Not as bad as with my DD thank goodness!

will you get the results tomorrow?

I’m feeling pretty rough at different times of the day which is early for me I don’t usually feel sick until closer to 6 weeks but I guess I’m just older now I’ve also had daily headaches.

will you get the results tomorrow?

I’m feeling pretty rough at different times of the day which is early for me I don’t usually feel sick until closer to 6 weeks but I guess I’m just older now I’ve also had daily headaches.

yes I’m having my bloods drawn at 12:20 as that’s 48 hours apart and I’ll ring for the results about 3/4 hours later.

sorry you’re feeling rough. Headaches suck!!

yes I’m having my bloods drawn at 12:20 as that’s 48 hours apart and I’ll ring for the results about 3/4 hours later.

sorry you’re feeling rough. Headaches suck!!
Oh great, glad you don’t have to wait. I definitely think a private scan is the way to go. Anything to help put your mind at ease. Yesterday must have been awful.

No symptoms here yet (aside from a bit of nausea around when I found out I was pregnant), but I'm only 4 weeks 3 days pregnant. I usually get hit with morning sickness around 6 weeks (did with both my other kids), so I'm waiting for symptoms to kick in. As not fun as it is, it's reassuring, so I'm anxious to start feeling it.

Glad you don't have to wait for your blood to be drawn <3 Hoping for great results for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->