• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. Guess it’s just a sitting and waiting game now. Hopefully Thursday will show me some good numbers. I’m crap at maths but 63% rise is around 14-15000 I think?? Then they will re-scan me if the numbers are good in a week or 2. I’ll probably end up going for a private like I did last time.

How is everyone doing? Anyone got new symptoms? I’ve started feeling sick so that’s a good sign. Not as bad as with my DD thank goodness!

If your HCG isn't that high don't panic - sometimes after it gets above 6000 the doubling time slows down considerably.

If your HCG isn't that high don't panic - sometimes after it gets above 6000 the doubling time slows down considerably.

yeah they said they don’t expect it to double, just about a 63% increase the consultant said. Hopefully there’s enough of an increase!

Oh my goodness @IsabellaJayne what a emotional roller coaster.
I really hope it is just too early to see anything still. Absolutely have everything crossed that at the next scan u see bean in the right place. Literally have everything crossed for you sweety.

I had some pains in my pelvis earlier. Pretty sure it's just baby getting comfy. They went away, but my goodness it puts me on edge. These early days are so hard. Stay put little sticky bean! You are wanted more than you'll ever know! <3

Lovely lines @markswife10

How are you doing @IsabellaJayne? I'm so sorry to read all you've been through this week, such a happy time turned into such worry, I have all my fingers and toes firmly crossed for you that they give the pregnancy the go ahead x

My partner and have been arguing a lot lately and I will admit it's me, I .so clingy and moody and I can hear my mouth running but my brain won't stop it, then he gets fed up with me and withdraws then I get worse and panic that he's abandoning me and the baby and then I get angry and we fight...

It's killing all the excitement I have for the baby because now I'm just thinking how on earth can I do this with 3 kids all ready and an unstable relationship??? I can't get excited over baby clothes or cloth nappies or anything without pain in my heart because we are just really not friends right now

Lovely lines @markswife10

How are you doing @IsabellaJayne? I'm so sorry to read all you've been through this week, such a happy time turned into such worry, I have all my fingers and toes firmly crossed for you that they give the pregnancy the go ahead x

My partner and have been arguing a lot lately and I will admit it's me, I .so clingy and moody and I can hear my mouth running but my brain won't stop it, then he gets fed up with me and withdraws then I get worse and panic that he's abandoning me and the baby and then I get angry and we fight...

It's killing all the excitement I have for the baby because now I'm just thinking how on earth can I do this with 3 kids all ready and an unstable relationship??? I can't get excited over baby clothes or cloth nappies or anything without pain in my heart because we are just really not friends right now
I always dislike hubby in early pregnancy. It’s just hormones, it’ll pass, try not to worry x

Hi ladies! Looks like I will be joining you with a due date of 30th May! Eep. Im excited but hubby isnt very happy/didnt really expect it to happen. So its a bit of a drain atm. Heres my 9 and 10dpo tests (10dpo today). (Pic by itself is 10dpo).

20220915_073112.jpg 20220915_071903.jpg

Congrats and welcome alwaystheaunt! :)

This pregnancy is kicking my butt big time :(. I have never been this sick before in pregnancy. The nausea is constant and I feel so useless and horrible. I haven't actually thrown up yet (and I have emetophobia so I hope I don't), but I've come awfully close several times and the constant feeling that I'm going to is bad enough.

yeah they said they don’t expect it to double, just about a 63% increase the consultant said. Hopefully there’s enough of an increase!
Good luck today! Praying all is well and you get the numbers that will put your mind at rest xx

Congrats and welcome alwaystheaunt! :)

This pregnancy is kicking my butt big time :(. I have never been this sick before in pregnancy. The nausea is constant and I feel so useless and horrible. I haven't actually thrown up yet (and I have emetophobia so I hope I don't), but I've come awfully close several times and the constant feeling that I'm going to is bad enough.
Sorry you feel so rough but at least it’s a great sign.

Reactions: NDH
Good luck today @IsabellaJayne I hope things go well!

I have a fear of vomit too or generally getting unwell in public suddenly so I hear you @NDH.

Xx

Reactions: NDH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back