• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

@IsabellaJayne thinking of you!

@AlwaysTheAunt omg yay!!!! Welcome and huge congratulations!

@NDH im sorry you’re so sick :( Also I see you are also expecting baby 6! Our family is moving towards a more homestead/homeschool life too :) Just started homeschooling my oldest this year, I love it. Though family has plenty to say, not all good haha.

@markswife10 i basically didn’t sleep those first couple weeks of knowing from anxiety and panic. Every little twinge put me over the edge! Congratulations again.

@ukgirl23 my strongest first tri symptom is emotional volatility and sometimes I don’t even recognize myself. It’s really horrible. It was worst my first pregnancy but it’s bad at times now too. It can be scary. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. Don’t think ahead to “how will I cope” cause you won’t feel this way when baby is here. Hugs <3

@NDH im sorry you’re so sick :( Also I see you are also expecting baby 6! Our family is moving towards a more homestead/homeschool life too :) Just started homeschooling my oldest this year, I love it. Though family has plenty to say, not all good haha.

@markswife10 i basically didn’t sleep those first couple weeks of knowing from anxiety and panic. Every little twinge put me over the edge! Congratulations again.

@ukgirl23 my strongest first tri symptom is emotional volatility and sometimes I don’t even recognize myself. It’s really horrible. It was worst my first pregnancy but it’s bad at times now too. It can be scary. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. Don’t think ahead to “how will I cope” cause you won’t feel this way when baby is here. Hugs <3
That’s wonderful that you’re homeschooling! That has been our plan as well. I resigned from my career as soon as I had my son. I salute anyone who homeschools; what a servant’s heart and duty of love! We’re also trying to homestead. We’re raising sheep to eat fresh mutton, chickens, turkeys, and cows. When I feed everyone, my 1 yr old will moo to call the cows and baa for the sheep to come! He loves feeding them by hand. We’ve also grown an apple orchard and several almond trees. The almonds produce now and are so yummy fresh from the tree. The apples probably won’t produce until next fall but I’m still a little hopeful for this one!

We haven't been able to homestead the last two years (we were living on a rented farm in Australia for 4 years and had goats, chickens and a big garden) but I've only been able to do a little bit of gardening (and none this year) since we moved back to Canada. We're currently living in an RV (yes, all 7 of us lol) while trying to save up for land to park it on

the worry of the early days is unreal! The only thing that keeps me grounded is watching my tests get darker lol.

so awesome you’re homeschooling! We are homeschoolers too! This is year number 4 for us (my daughter is in 3rd grade).

Today I’ve noticed my corn didn’t taste good to me at lunch lol.:haha: And I’ve gotten to where my test lines are darker than control. This line showed up and developed a long time before the control line did :happydance:

F2C89B80-9A81-4197-A6F0-0F17A3A8AAEE.jpeg 78B0A335-6B01-402B-BFB0-B3E0D2D6A793.jpeg

Joining in waiting for an update from Isabella. Hoping for good news

Congrats and welcome alwaystheaunt! :)

This pregnancy is kicking my butt big time :(. I have never been this sick before in pregnancy. The nausea is constant and I feel so useless and horrible. I haven't actually thrown up yet (and I have emetophobia so I hope I don't), but I've come awfully close several times and the constant feeling that I'm going to is bad enough.
Sorry you’re feeling so sick hopefully it will let up a bit! Hugs mama!

Reactions: NDH
@markswife10 beautiful tests! I like those little frer cheapies.

i think these cramps are GI/stretching cramps, cause I’m also having major nausea waves today and obviously no bleeding. And I don’t feel them low down enough to be too worried.

the worry of the early days is unreal! The only thing that keeps me grounded is watching my tests get darker lol.

so awesome you’re homeschooling! We are homeschoolers too! This is year number 4 for us (my daughter is in 3rd grade).
Oh wow so many homeschoolers. We homeschool too my oldest (nearly 18) has never been to mainstream.

Oh wow so many homeschoolers. We homeschool too my oldest (nearly 18) has never been to mainstream.
Oh wow love all the homeschoolers in this group! My oldest (8) has never been in public school either.

@markswife10 beautiful tests! I like those little frer cheapies.

i think these cramps are GI/stretching cramps, cause I’m also having major nausea waves today and obviously no bleeding. And I don’t feel them low down enough to be too worried.
Thank you! I’m liking them too! They’re more sensitive than the FRERS lol

Im glad they aren’t low worrying cramps. And nausea is definitely good for reassurance.

Sadly won’t be joining you ladies in this thread because unfortunately I am out again. not gonna lie I’m absolutely gutted.

Hi guys
Sorry I went straight to work after my blood draw
It’s come back at 20,000! Over doubled!
I have a scan tomorrow at 2:20pm! Just pray to see something and have a closer look at the potential cyst on the scar. So not out of the woods, but encouraging news that my HCG has doubled. Normally with ectopic or scar pregnancy it increases ever so slightly or stays the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->