• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

Hi guys
Sorry I went straight to work after my blood draw
It’s come back at 20,000! Over doubled!
I have a scan tomorrow at 2:20pm! Just pray to see something and have a closer look at the potential cyst on the scar. So not out of the woods, but encouraging news that my HCG has doubled. Normally with ectopic or scar pregnancy it increases ever so slightly or stays the same

Good luck with the scan. It’s good things are looking good and hopefully u get good news tomorrow too.

@markswife10 and @MrsKatie
Thanks ladies
I am getting worried now because you don’t see any women on here that have a healthy pregnancy and a baby at the end of it from 42 onwards.
I’ve seen several women over the years on here falling pregnant at 43 44 etc but they end up loosing.
That just makes me think I won’t ever get my rainbow.

I am on a Facebook group that has some positive stories of women 42 43 44 and 45 that have had a baby or pregnant but why no one on here.
All the women I know that was trying at 42 never ever got there rainbows.
That does make me feel hopeless.

I know my time is really running out now:cry:

Thanks ladies
I am getting worried now because you don’t see any women on here that have a healthy pregnancy and a baby at the end of it from 42 onwards.
I’ve seen several women over the years on here falling pregnant at 43 44 etc but they end up loosing.

I am on a Facebook group that has some positive stories of women 42 43 44 and 45 that have had a baby or pregnant but why no one on here.

I was just two months shy of turning 42 with my rainbow, @Suggerhoney I have faith it’s going to happen for you very soon

Thanks ladies

when I went for my bloods yesterday there was a woman in the waiting room waiting for a scan. She was 44 and her husband 52. She couldn’t believe she was pregnant. She came back out showing her little bean at 9 weeks. It’s definitely possible! I’m sorry you’re out this month but don’t lose hope, it took her 15 months she was saying. Thinking of you x

Thank you! Nervous again for the scan, I think if there’s nothing there today with HCG at 20,000 then it’ll be game over. I hope not. Plus I have to take my baby in with me today so I’m hoping it won’t be negative news.

Thank you! Nervous again for the scan, I think if there’s nothing there today with HCG at 20,000 then it’ll be game over. I hope not. Plus I have to take my baby in with me today so I’m hoping it won’t be negative news.
What times the scan?

Normally by this stage my test line is darker than control line. Am I just being paranoid?

79BD727F-4AFB-48FD-8FBA-32304DAE5B6A.jpeg

It looks fine to me. I didn't get a dye stealer this time and I got a positive at 7dpo and took my last test at 5 weeks. But the progression was great so I wasn't worried. Sometimes dye stealer s don't happen til after 6 weeks even. Remember that it depends on the amount of HCG and the range of normal is huge (plus some cheapies are just crap and take forever to darken lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->