May/June Flowers 2023

@tdog yes I've had a gut feeling since i fell pregnant this one is a boy and after that scan pic too going off nub theory i still think boy lol

Saw the dr today and she wasnt worried at all about the NT thankfully so now just waiting for 20 weeks for the scan. Got to hear the heartbeat with DD, she looked very confused at the sound.
SO glad the doctor could reassure you! Praying for a beautiful 20 week scan <3

How is everyone in here doing now that we're all in or closing in on the second trimester? I'm feeling SO much better with the second tri. My energy is back, no more nausea. Definitely in the honeymoon phase of pregnancy lol. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Thursday, so I'm excited to see our little one again <3 Our daughter is coming with us and is SOOO excited to see the baby on ultrasound! She is extremely excited about the baby. She talks about it all the time and talks to the baby all the time. It's so sweet :cloud9:

I'm also feeling baby once in awhile. Just a little pop now and then. Can't wait for it to be more consistent and stronger! <3

Oh my gosh @Laurabub84 i am absolutely heartbroken for you:sad1:sending all the love in the world xxxxx

A bit from me… im 10 weeks now and sick as a dog. I’m taking 2 types of anti sickness but still vomiting 10+ times a day some days. Hoping it’ll pass in the next couple weeks. Had a repeat scan and baby is waving and kicking away, he/she is looking less like a blob now :headspin:I however am definitely blob shaped!!!!!

This is the little one at 10 weeks! Bowels very much still on the outside of their belly but apparently this resolves by 12 weeks? Here’s hoping [-o&lt;
*cropped the pic a lot so all my details aren’t showing lol*
C49A61C6-8D35-4689-B9AC-ECE45BA2B763.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s good to hear from you @CakeBaby!!! I’ve been meaning to check in with you, but I just been barely posting lately.
I’m so sorry you’re SO sick! I have only vomited 4 times so not nearly as awful as you have it and I’m hoping it resolves soon now that you’re getting past week 10.

@markswife10 thanks for checking in with us.

I have still been so nauseated and gag a lot, but constant snacking and Zofran/Doxylamine keep me from being sick.

My first official U/S is Thursday, I’m excited. I checked in at work again today and heart is still flickering away, so I hope everything looks good when I have my official U/S.

I’m going to make my Christmas card this year my announcement and I’ll post it here when I get it done!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

@markswife10 still nauseus in waves for me with occasional vomit if i get up too late after waking up but mostly feeling alot better!

@CakeBaby sorry you're so sick thats horrible :( love the scan pic!

@mbrew180 i love that you can do mini check ins, everything crossed your 12 week scan goes well too when it comes :)

@CakeBaby Yay for a beautiful scan! Hi little baby!! <3 Sorry you're still so sick though! I hope it fades soon for you!

@mbrew180 Exciting for first official scan! I'm so jealous that you get to check in now and then at work lol! Lucky! Hope your nausea fades soon! The Christmas card announcement sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see it! :)

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry you still have some nausea. I get it once in a long while when I haven't eaten in too long, but it's otherwise gone. Hopefully yours will be gone soon.

Hello everyone,
I am currently 12 weeks with baby number 6, unexpected pregnancy, was a wee bit nervous as im 41 but its sunk in plenty now.
Not the best first trimester, constant nausea and so so tired, but i think im coming out the other side
I get my dating scan tomorrow but im due around 13th June x

Hello everyone,
I am currently 12 weeks with baby number 6, unexpected pregnancy, was a wee bit nervous as im 41 but its sunk in plenty now.
Not the best first trimester, constant nausea and so so tired, but i think im coming out the other side
Congrats and welcome x

Hello everyone,

Congrats!!! Welcome

Hello everyone,

Congrats!!! We’re happy to have you here.

@mum2liam yay another baby 6!
I am due with mine the sag before my 41st bday. It’s crazy right.
Congratulations! And here’s to the second trimester!

@mum2liam yay another baby 6!
I am due with mine the sag before my 41st bday. It’s crazy right.
Congratulations! And here’s to the second trimester!

congratulation, its a nice even number, right!
So im due a week after i turn 42, i keep telling myself its just a number! Lol

Today’s scan day! I’m so nervous and excited.

So, scan went well! Baby is measuring right on time, heart rate was 169 and I got to see them moving around.

I may have a uterine fibroid, the midwife is gonna have the doc take a look at the ultrasound and verify.

Here is a little pic of my baby ❤️❤️❤️C3CC3165-E04E-4645-8D23-EF97961E914B.jpeg

So I knew something looked off in my u/s pic, that mass above baby. So, I asked a friend that’s an ultrasonographer and did some research and I feel it’s a chorionic bump, which could be a bleed and could lead to loss. So, I’m just going to enjoy and try not to stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->