May/June Flowers 2023

@mbrew180 I’ll be sending love and my best wishes your way. I’m so sorry for that stress. I hope all will be well. I looked it up and kept reading about stories of women who had that and the bump was gone by 12 weeks. I pray that happens for you <3

AFM, we have been SO sick with RSV. It was scary for a handful of days there and messes with thanksgiving which was a bummer. But today i felt baby kick TWICE on the outside!!! It was SO amazing!!! I am absolutely overwhelming the moon and in constant disbelief and gratitude.

@MrsKatie thank you! My midwife called yesterday and the doctor that read the official U/S wants me to come back in 4 weeks for an U/S follow up. She had no suggestion of what it is, but I’m not going to stress.

I’m so sorry y’all have been so sick!!! But YAY for fetal movement❤️❤️❤️

@mbrew180 I'm glad your midwife and the dr were onto it, i really hope everything will be ok for you. Much better idea to not stress too much (unlike me who went into a panic lol). Thats a great picture :)

@MrsKatie yay for feeling movement from the outside! Thats the best! Sorry you've all been sick, RSV is one of the worst sicknesses we've had since our girl was born :(

Ladies how is everyone?
My anatomy scan is a week from Friday. 9 short days away. I don’t even know where the time is going. I am starting to get nervous (shocking) about finding abnormalities. I am so attached to this baby already.

@MrsKatie Exciting your anatomy scan is so soon! I hear you on worrying! I worry, too, when the anatomy scan comes up every time. I’m sure baby is just fine though ❤️

I had my 16 week OB appointment yesterday and this little baby was being a monkey about letting the nurse get a heart rate lol! First thing we heard when she put the Doppler on my belly was a kick lol and baby wouldn’t stay still long enough to get a heart rate lol! Everything looked good though! My anatomy scan is scheduled for January 1st.

We got an elective gender ultrasound today and found out baby’s gender! We’re having another little boy! It was clear as day on the ultrasound lol!:haha: I’m so in love with this little guy :cloud9:

A1D89B23-A040-40CF-B5A7-C7DB36BBB5FB.jpeg

@MrsKatie Exciting your anatomy scan is so soon! I hear you on worrying! I worry, too, when the anatomy scan comes up every time. I’m sure baby is just fine though ❤️

I had my 16 week OB appointment yesterday and this little baby was being a monkey about letting the nurse get a heart rate lol! First thing we heard when she put the Doppler on my belly was a kick lol and baby wouldn’t stay still long enough to get a heart rate lol! Everything looked good though! My anatomy scan is scheduled for January 1st.

We got an elective gender ultrasound today and found out baby’s gender! We’re having another little boy! It was clear as day on the ultrasound lol!:haha: I’m so in love with this little guy :cloud9:

View attachment 1113139
Congrats and welcome to team blue :happydance:

@markswife10 yay for a little boy!

@MrsKatie i feel extra anxious this time for the anatomy scan too! Hopefully it all goes well and you can relax a little afterwards. Exciting its come up so fast!

@mbrew180 how are you going?

I have my anatomy scan booked for 17th Jan (will be 21 weeks) but they couldn't fit me in any earlier. I've bee having fun trying variations of a non-alcoholic mojito. (I miss wine lol). I had a very yummy one on my birthday at the indian restaurant wish i knew what went in it.

Nausea seems to have eased up heaps with only small random waves now first thing and throughout the day.

@markswife10 Congratulations!!! :blue:
@AlwaysTheAunt The past week has been ROUGH with this morning sickness. I vomited brushing my teeth yesterday and have just felt awful all day today. I'm 11.2, hoping it'll end soon. Otherwise, I've been ok.

Hi all, sorry for not being very active here, between work and raising kids I've been flat out! We are almost half way now and found out we are expecting a little boy! I am very excited!!

I wonder if anyone else is feeling almost braxton hicks type tightening which make your breath go or feel uncomfortable? I get them on and off but belly is still soft. I have anterior placenta so could be pain in the back from him kicking towards my back?

Hi all, sorry for not being very active here, between work and raising kids I've been flat out! We are almost half way now and found out we are expecting a little boy! I am very excited!!

Congrats on your little boy!!! Welcome to team blue!! :happydance::blue:

@ukgirl23 oh wow a boy!! So wonderful congratulations! Gosh the second trimester just flies by doesn’t it!

Yes I absolutely get those Braxton hicks contractions - I get them earlier each time! Started in the first trimester this time!

@mbrew180 morning sickness is so rough :( hopefully it passes/eases up really soon!

@ukgirl23 yay another little boy in the group! I wonder how many boys there will be lol :blue::blue::crib:

Ugh! Our whole family got hit with the flu and it is awful! I feel like I got run over by a truck. And, of course, I'm nervous about baby boy because of the fever. I'm thankful I'm well into the second trimester, but it's still nerve wracking! I'm SO ready for all of us to be over this thing. :(

Ugh! Our whole family got hit with the flu and it is awful! I feel like I got run over by a truck. And, of course, I'm nervous about baby boy because of the fever. I'm thankful I'm well into the second trimester, but it's still nerve wracking! I'm SO ready for all of us to be over this thing. :(

Oh No! How awful. The bugs going around this year are nasty too! Hope you feel better soon

Oh man @markswife10 I am so sorry. Our whole family is just barely on the other side of RSV and it was hideous. I’ve got total ptsd from it and don’t want to go anywhere right now!! It’s really nasty this year, I’m so sorry the dumb flu got you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->