• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

I have been seeing so many Flu patients this year, it has to be because we've been wearing masks in more numbers the past couple of years and now we're much more exposed this year.

I'm waiting on the morning sickness to still subside, I'm 12 weeks today! I took a look yesterday in the office, and baby is looking great.

I had a very funny moment Saturday where I was laughing so hard I started gagging and then got sick, which caused my nonpregnant best friend to get sick and one thing led to another and we were both gagging and being sick and laughing all at once together!!!

I still have a lot to get done before Christmas! Shopping, wrapping, DECORATING, and I just feel like there's no time this year!

How is everyone else with holiday preparations?

Gosh i love the vibrancy of your hair! And great announcement :)

We have already exchanged presents for the nieces and nephews on my side. Have got my kris kringle gifts sorted for my husbands side so not much left to do for christmas. I will be making a lemon slice, cookies n cream cheesecake and crunchy noodle salad for xmas day. And just need to wrap my daughters gifts (never get time alone lol). But otherwise i think thats all wr have left :) i cant believe its only 11 days to christmas! Time has flown by

@mbrew180 adorable announcement!! Love it!

I feel like there's still SO much to do! Still have to wrap everything, finish shopping for DH, help DD finish her homemade gifts she's making for everyone, and send out Christmas cards. We also have a Christmas party to go to this weekend, and we're having our gender reveal party this weekend (yes, we're crazy having it before Christmas, but I can't keep a secret that long :haha:), so we have to get ready for that as well. Time is flying by!

Oh yay for a boy @markswife10!

how are you ladies going? I think I’m starting to feel better!! I’m 12 weeks today and I gagged a few times but didn’t throw up at all!! And feeling like I have time in the day to accomplish something again.

just wondering when you felt first movements in bub?

Hi ladies I hope you're all doing well. Congrats to those who have recently found out what they're having.

Just wanted to pop in and show you the memorial ring I just got for Jordan. Her (I don't know the sex, but my 4 year old keeps talking about her baby sister who died so I've decided to go with girl) birth stone is a pink tourmaline, and it's caged inside this ring with 7 more birth stones for my other angel babies

@NDH oh my its beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us. Such a lovely piece to remember her by <3

@MumwithPCOS im mostly ok now, been a little nauseus the last few days. My 3yo pooed her pants and that didnt end well for me straight after lunch lol
I felt bubbles/rolling before my 12 week scan but honestly havent felt anything in the past 4 weeks, so now impatiently waiting hopefully within the next 2 or 3 weeks! (I felt movement at 19 weeks with my daughter and had an anterior placenta. Dont think i have that this time so in theory should feel them earlier).

@NDH that’s beautiful!!! ❤️ Hugs!!!

@MrsKatie so exciting!!! Can’t wait to see pics ❤️ will you be finding out the gender?

I’ve been having very sporadic butterfly feelings starting around 12/13 weeks, but we’re talking MAAYYBE one or two in a week? Over the past week or two I’ve noticed them more frequently but still not every day. I’m starting to feel baby more often and the butterflies are sometimes feeling like a tiny kick or jab ❤️ I’m anxious for it to become more consistent though!

@markswife10 no we haven’t found out with any of the others and we won’t find out this time either!

Scan is in 3 hours, I’ll update after!

@markswife10 no we haven’t found out with any of the others and we won’t find out this time either!

Scan is in 3 hours, I’ll update after!
You are more patient than me lol! But the surprise should be fun :)

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it went! :)

Oh ladies scan was soooo wonderful and baby looks absolutely perfect, the doctor came in and confirmed, I am just over the moon and crying tears of gratitude!! To go from being certain of a loss in the beginning to this is an indescribable feeling!!

B6B0AF86-BFB9-44E7-A79F-2BFFED673E3A.jpeg

Oh ladies scan was soooo wonderful and baby looks absolutely perfect, the doctor came in and confirmed, I am just over the moon and crying tears of gratitude!! To go from being certain of a loss in the beginning to this is an indescribable feeling!!

View attachment 1113366

Oh Katie!
I came on here to see if you updated about your scan!! What amazing news! You must be soo relieved to know baby's all healthy! Just read that you're not going to know gender until birth. I really want to be like you, but I don't know if I can hold out the anticipation!

Last edited:
Hi ladies I hope you're all doing well. Congrats to those who have recently found out what they're having.

Just wanted to pop in and show you the memorial ring I just got for Jordan. Her (I don't know the sex, but my 4 year old keeps talking about her baby sister who died so I've decided to go with girl) birth stone is a pink tourmaline, and it's caged inside this ring with 7 more birth stones for my other angel babies

This is such a beautiful ring for all your angel babies. I'm waiting on hot coals for you for this cycle!

@MrsKatie
Oh look at that cute baby. That 20 week scan is always so nerve wracking, you must be so relieved and excited baby is completely healthy. So so precious. I’m getting boy vibes congratulations.

@markswife10
Congratulations on team blue.

@NDH
Oh my love that ring is so beautiful. Everything crossed for us both this cycle love. Praying for our sticky rainbows [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Reactions: NDH
Hi ladies.

Just catching up on your posts beautiful scan pic @MrsKatie and I love the ring @NDH!

We have had a miserable month, first flu which went to a chest infection then a vomit bug. I've coughed so hard my sides hurt and I have to wear pads because I'm peeing myself .

I was due my anatomy scan last week but had to postpone because I was ill so it was reset for tomorrow but I'm going to have to reschedule that too because I'm still dizzy from this viral sickness bug thing.

I've noticed I'm becoming very territorial over my baby too even though I'm only 20 weeks, when people talk about coming to visit him when he's born it really pisses me off. Like they didn't bother before but now there's a baby they want to visit and they didn't even ask just said oh we will come visit once he's here.... I got like this with my other 3 babies, I was like a lioness over them for a while it's crazy what our hormones can do I guess!!

I'm looking forward to seeing my little dude on our next scan when I can finally get to it! X

@ukgirl23 the illness this season has been just horrific. I am so sorry!! I know the fierce protective force over baby!! Can’t wait to see the scan update <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->