May/June Flowers 2023

@MrsKatie how wonderful everything went well at the scan! Yay! Thays a beautiful side pic too wow. I love when they manage to get good photos

I know I'm getting in quite early here but with the craziness that will be the next couple of weeks I'm not sure how often me or you guys will all be in here. I hope you all have a merry and safe christmas and its not too stressful for everyone! Looking forward to more scans happening in the new year <3<3

:xmas9::xmas6::xmas15::xmas14:

@NDH oh my its beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us. Such a lovely piece to remember her by <3

@MumwithPCOS im mostly ok now, been a little nauseus the last few days. My 3yo pooed her pants and that didnt end well for me straight after lunch lol
I felt bubbles/rolling before my 12 week scan but honestly havent felt anything in the past 4 weeks, so now impatiently waiting hopefully within the next 2 or 3 weeks! (I felt movement at 19 weeks with my daughter and had an anterior placenta. Dont think i have that this time so in theory should feel them earlier).
Glad you’re feeling a bit better rofl at the poo situation you poor thing. As if it’s not enough to do with out the nausea!! Apparently I have a little bit of anterior placenta but it’s at the top and front of the uterus.

@ukgirl23 oh wow what a month for you I hope you feel better soon! I had that terrible chest thing when I first tested positive and I was in bed with that for two weeks with the dizziness and coughing. So bad I can’t believe you’ve been hit with all that at once.

View attachment 1113416
13 week scan. Was so smitten super cute. Trying to figure out boy or girl from the nub but I know it’s just an old wives tale. Apparently a girl if it’s pointing down.

I think girl too! I love testing out all the old wives tales lol yay for a beautiful healthy scan

I finally felt the first kicks on christmas morning! Such a sweet gift. Felt a few more this morning. Had a good christmas but got sick (i think from the oil in the salad dressing?) Or too hot and not enough water. Its 40 degrees here today so bloody hot. Will be thankful tomorrow is much cooler.

Awww the kicks are the best!
I’m finally feeling movement daily and consistently, it’s so reassuring and wonderful <3 I just can’t wait to meet this baby.

I think girl too! I love testing out all the old wives tales lol yay for a beautiful healthy scan

I finally felt the first kicks on christmas morning! Such a sweet gift. Felt a few more this morning. Had a good christmas but got sick (i think from the oil in the salad dressing?) Or too hot and not enough water. Its 40 degrees here today so bloody hot. Will be thankful tomorrow is much cooler.

Thanks hun will see if we’re right. Aw no yeah so hard in that kinda heat we’ve been having such a cool summer here on the Sunshine Coast so happy about that! Probably a mix of both the oil and dehydration. Hope you’re feeling better and can rest up a bit. I’m finding I’m just so fussy right now but it’s for a reason. If I don’t feel like eating something or doing something, it’s probably gonna make me sick. Funny coz I can usually stomach whatever and do whatever. Aw soo sweet glad you got to feel the little baby kicks! Sometimes I think I can feel them but probably gas lol I’m only 14 weeks tho so next week probably.

@MrsKatie so looking forward to those consistent kicks! Nice to hear you fondly looking forward to baby you’re over half way already!! Gone so fast! I’ve just started getting excited as I don’t seem to get too attached during pregnancy in my last pregnancies. Probably sounds cold but I think it was anxiety. But this pregnancy I’m just smitten after my ultrasound which is nice xxx

Merry Christmas to you all!!

We managed to see our little boy before Christmas for our 20 week scan finally I was well enough to go! He is gorgeous still has his face in the placenta haha!

He is on the 97th percentile for abdominal circumference so I'm back next week for a gestational diabetes test.

I'm counting down the weeks to viability so I can relax a lot more and start setting things up for him, we have got most of the little bits and pieces now.

How are you all?

@MumwithPCOS im beginning to wonder if what i felt from 8-12 weeks was just gas now haha im so happy to finally have felt some. Only felt it maybe twice since but hopefully soon will be more consistent :)

I cant wait to feel a bit happier with being pregnant/look forward to meeting the baby. I too am still not feeling much connection and am very anxious about lack of sleep and not having money for formula so feeling forced to breastfeeding again (that was very detrimental to my MH last time).

@MrsKatie yay for consistent kicks! It is so reassuring everything is ok/can keep an eye on things instead of just wondering. I love feeling the kicks :)

@ukgirl23 thats so funny with the placenta haha what a cute profile! Love scan pics. Glad baby boy is doing well and fingers crossed your GD test goes ok x

@AlwaysTheAunt it’s so normal to have a huge range of emotions with each pregnancy… honestly I’m more excited this time than any other time, for whatever reason, maybe because it was definitely the most surprising/shocking bfp, and then I was so sure it was a loss with the early bleeding and fading HPTs, and my age etc… or maybe it’s all just random! I have had pregnancies i didn’t feel connected to at all until baby was in my arms. It’s all hormonal too I’m sure.

You will make it work. look into donor breast milk too maybe, just cause it’s free! Things will shift and it’s ok to feel how you’re feeling <3

How is everyone??

I hope everyone had a good holiday season, and I know we're all looking forward to meeting our little ones this new year!

I have been gone so much because I have been SICK! I had a bad head/chest cold for over a week right before Christmas (called out on my On-Call shift day and that causes a whole thing with work, but I was so sick).

And then the next week, again on my ON CALL shift day (they're 24 hr shifts unless its the weekend and then it 72 hr shifts). And I started throwing us soon as I woke up, 2 more times before leaving home, and then had to pull over 5 times on the 1.5 drive (that then took me longer than 2 hrs) to throw up. I had to get IV fluids and meds when I got to work and then thankfully had no deliveries or triages and slept the rest of my shift! I learned the next day that some of my family members were sick too, so we got something over Christmas, and it only hit the older people and the pregnant girl!

I NEVER get sick, pregnancy immunity is kicking my tail!

In more sad 2022 news, my midwife, whom I work alongside as an L&D nurse for 7 years and let me delivery my niece will be out indefinitely (and I really looked forward to delivering my baby with her) because her beautiful 27 year old daughter died by suicide over Christmas weekend. Just so much going on around here :(.

I know that was a lot, but I hope everyone is ok and I can't wait to hear more updates from you all. Wednesday is my next check-up, early glucose challenge, and follow-up U/S for the mass they saw on my last scan.

Hi ladies I hope you're all doing well. Congrats to those who have recently found out what they're having.

Just wanted to pop in and show you the memorial ring I just got for Jordan. Her (I don't know the sex, but my 4 year old keeps talking about her baby sister who died so I've decided to go with girl) birth stone is a pink tourmaline, and it's caged inside this ring with 7 more birth stones for my other angel babies

Beautiful, I love it.

Beautiful scans ladies! Sorry about the sickies @mbrew180

I’ve been busy between being sick (our whole family got hit hard a couple of weeks ago), and Christmas/New Year’s. Things are slowing down and getting back to normal now.

I’m feeling baby boy quite a bit lately. And I’m excited to be 20 weeks! I have my anatomy ultrasound on Wednesday, so I’m getting a bit nervous about that. I’m excited to see baby boy but I’m praying hard for a healthy baby on ultrasound ❤️

Hope everyone else had a great holiday!

@MrsKatie thank you for that :) so hard to feel this way when i never thought i would.

@mbrew180 gosh you arent having a good run. Sorry to hear about your mentors daughter, how awful :( I am thankful i am home this pregnancy for less exposure to sickness, it really does knock your immune system.

@markswife10 woo 20 weeks! Im still in shock im 19 weeks today. Great you've been feeling more movements, I have as well its been so lovely! Fingers crossed for a great scan. The pre scan anxiety for me is horrible, i worry too much lol

I've been busy the past week or so trying to declutter a bit and sort through our crap. This house is smaller and with next to no storage space so I've been overwhelmed with our amount of 'stuff' that we dont really use or need. My extended family are all slight hoarders so its been hard to try break the pattern but i think I'm doing well :)

Ultrasound is in an hour! So nervous! Praying for a healthy baby ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->