• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June Flowers 2023

So weird question but is anyone else having trouble walking, pain in the public area and feeling really exhausted? I feel more like 33 weeks pregnant than 23!

@ukgirl oh man that sounds so rough! Have you had spd in any other pregnancy? And have you had iron checked recently? I HATE having no energy!!!

You guys I am hopeless… I totally ordered a 3-pack of different First Response tests (digital, rapid result, early results) cause I just had to watch some tests turn positive! I keep thinking how this is probably our last pregnancy and I won’t get to ever do that again!! Absurd, I know. But sooooo satisfying haha.

Oh @mbrew180 such great news all around and HI BABY!!!! So sweet! No clue on gender I don’t bother guessing I’m never right with other people haha. I can say with certainty that (s)he will be adorable though!

@mbrew180 thanks

@MrsKatie you aren’t alone! You have no idea how many times I’ve been tempted to buy tests! I just LOVE seeing it turn positive lol! After 3 years of TTC with negatives month after month and with it being our last baby, it is incredibly satisfying haha

@MrsKatie i have been so tempted to try this! I want to see if the hook effect works lol

@markswife10 i totally thought i replied, but yay for healthy scan and baby! Best thing ever seeing a healthy bub.

@mbrew180 I am so happy it has resolved itself! Thats such great news! I dont have a clue going off the scan but i reckon a girl. Seems so many boys in this group lol

Been feeling so much more movements (although not much this morning so i started to worry even though i know the first few weeks movements are easily missed). Excited for my scan on the 17th.

So weird question but is anyone else having trouble walking, pain in the public area and feeling really exhausted? I feel more like 33 weeks pregnant than 23!
Yes I’ve had this for three weeks now and had in last pregnancy. Just crunching when rolling over in bed or walking and pain at bottom of pelvis feels like in vagina lol. Was terrible at the end of the pregnancy so definitely get some support I’m planning on doing that this time so it might help for later in the pregnancy as it can be quite painful. And I’m exhausted!! Feel so dull I need 11 hours a night or else I get headaches and AS IF 11 hrs happens lol

@MrsKatie congrats on the boy yay!! So cute <3

I also never took a digital before except when a friend sent one to me cause SHE was convinced I was pregnant (I knew I wasn’t at the time - it was of course negative) so it was fun to see a + digital for the first time!

@MrsKatie lovely lines! Did you dilute any at all or full strength? I’m sure it was nice seeing the digital haha. Darn it you’re making me want to buy more and do another lol! :haha:

I still have my positive Clear Blue sitting on the sink. I see it every morning. I’m just wondering how long the battery will last. I’m thinking the one I took with DS stayed positive until he was several months old lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->