May/June Flowers 2023

@MrsKatie lovely lines! Did you dilute any at all or full strength? I’m sure it was nice seeing the digital haha. Darn it you’re making me want to buy more and do another lol! :haha:

I still have my positive Clear Blue sitting on the sink. I see it every morning. I’m just wondering how long the battery will last. I’m thinking the one I took with DS stayed positive until he was several months old lol!

Oh wow my clearblue died after like 3 days with my daughter haha i never took this one either, i really wanted to too

Oh wow my clearblue died after like 3 days with my daughter haha i never took this one either, i really wanted to too

Haha I think mine died pretty quickly with my daughter. My son’s didn’t want to die lol. I took 2 with this baby. One died after a couple of weeks, the other is still going strong lol

Thanks, everyone! I know we can't really tell from a profile gender, but I love wondering who is in there!

That's so fun @MrsKatie! I've even thought about peeing on some tests myself :haha:
My digital from October is still going strong! I read somewhere that the battery is suppose to last 6mths now!

Wow 6 months is a long time to last! Thats awesome if they can.

Been feeling a couple braxton hicks already. I remember getting them alot with my daughter too. No pain just the pressure of the tightening/belly going rock hard. Forgot what they were like lol

Ah so glad I'm not alone with my aches and pains although sorry if you're uncomfortable too.
Had my GTT yesterday, I struggle with panic attacks and for some reason my test was 2 hours between blood tests not one, maybe because of the crohns :/ so it was a bit of an ordeal but got through it. Looking forward to the results as baby is measuring on the 97th percentile!

I have all my pee sticks too haha I've got like 10 frer in my desk draw I can't throw them out!!!

I feel like this part of pregnancy is dragging now, trying to get to the home stretch and reach maternity leave. I'm terrified of a premature birth.

Ah so glad I'm not alone with my aches and pains although sorry if you're uncomfortable too.
Had my GTT yesterday, I struggle with panic attacks and for some reason my test was 2 hours between blood tests not one, maybe because of the crohns :/ so it was a bit of an ordeal but got through it. Looking forward to the results as baby is measuring on the 97th percentile!

I have all my pee sticks too haha I've got like 10 frer in my desk draw I can't throw them out!!!

I feel like this part of pregnancy is dragging now, trying to get to the home stretch and reach maternity leave. I'm terrified of a premature birth.
Yeah it does drag a bit but I do love hitting 24 weeks because then I know if something awful happened baby has a chance.

Yeah it does drag a bit but I do love hitting 24 weeks because then I know if something awful happened baby has a chance.

This is my thinking too, I aim for 24 then 27 then 32 then 37.. I feel like the older I get and with each pregnancy I get more worried, I had my first at 18 and breezed it.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a WhatsApp group?

WhatsApp sounds great!

I wanted to share with y'all the Christmas ornaments I got myself this year to commemorate the pregnancy!
IMG_4114.jpg IMG_4313.JPG

I also got an acrylic one that is see-through and says Merry Christmas, Grandma! See you in 2023 for my mom, but I forgot to get a pic of it!

This is my thinking too, I aim for 24 then 27 then 32 then 37.. I feel like the older I get and with each pregnancy I get more worried, I had my first at 18 and breezed it.
Yep I was the same. Was 19 pregnant with my first and didn’t give it a second thought. The older I get the more I know how delicate it all is.

Hey you lovely ladies
I wanted to pop by my usual pregnancy group to say hi. I wish I could share scan photos with you all! I lost my baby over Christmas, had some spotting, went to the ER and found out that baby passed end of November but I was only found out on 26th of December. Talk about a crappy Christmas. I wrote all about it on my blog, https://www.prissteph.blogspot.com

It still feels so surreal to be unpregnant for the past 1 week, but I guess that how's life goes. I'm spending some time trying to fix my thyroid issue cos I developed some mild hyperthyroidism during my 1st trimester, which my doctor wasn't worried about, but now that I lost my baby, I can't stop wondering if it was cos of the thyroid.

Anyway, don't want to be downer here. I'm just so so so happy to see your pregnancies progressing. I didn't want to just disappear but just wanted to say HI and All the best for your pregnancies! I hope to join you all sometime, but for now I'm not pregnant and I can't really try until I get my thyroid issues sorted out.

I’m so sorry @cheerios, if it helps my TSH was severely low at 10 weeks (0.02 when range is like 0.44-2 or something?) which would indicate hyperthyroidism outside of pregnancy but I guess that’s super common in the first trimester so it might have been a normal thing. I’m just so sorry this happened. Sending huge hugs

@ukgirl23 I'd be interested in whatsapp, ive never used it before though lol

@mbrew180 awesome decorations! What a sweet way to remember this christmas forever :) i love personalised decorations.

I also feel like the past few weeks have gone quite slow! I think the build up for christmas was so full on it all flew by... now its back to mundane nothingness lol only 4 weeks away from 24 weeks though! And 1 week tomorrow to my scan. Still nervous that something might pop up but trusting my dr will call quickly if anything does :) i am loving this current doctor.

@cheerios i am so sorry! I hope you get the thyroid back under control xx

@MrsKatie I've been thinking about getting a bump pic to post! I love seeing all the different bumps

I have my scan in just over 2 hours. Nervous and excited. Don’t think I was nervous having one before but I think as I get older I realise all that can go wrong.

@3boys i can So relate! I hope it went great and I can’t wait to hear about it and see pics!!

@3boys i can So relate! I hope it went great and I can’t wait to hear about it and see pics!!
Yep all good thankfully babies measurements were in the “average” range which is great. But my appointment took forever. I had my scan at 9.30am and clinic at 10.30 and I wasn’t finished until 1pm and I’m meant to do that every two weeks with gd which I think is crazy when working so they agreed to see me in 4 weeks. Pics aren’t great but here he is.

77D75F99-C48E-44E2-8B99-AD623721CCF8.jpeg

Yep all good thankfully babies measurements were in the “average” range which is great. But my appointment took forever. I had my scan at 9.30am and clinic at 10.30 and I wasn’t finished until 1pm and I’m meant to do that every two weeks with gd which I think is crazy when working so they agreed to see me in 4 weeks. Pics aren’t great but here he is.

View attachment 1113755
Aww, beautiful baby boy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"