May/June Flowers 2023

Baby boy has been super active lately and I'm feeling him throughout the day now which is AMAZING!! Also, last night I saw my belly move and felt him from the outside! I LOVE it <3

Also my clearblue died last night lol! It kinda made me sad haha. I want to get some tests lol!

@markswife10 my digital died after like a week! So unsatisfying! But those line tests remain beautiful to look at :)

This baby is CRAZY active- it truly is the best thing in the world isn’t it. I now feel baby while I’m standing up which is the coolest.

@markswife10 my digital died after like a week! So unsatisfying! But those line tests remain beautiful to look at :)

This baby is CRAZY active- it truly is the best thing in the world isn’t it. I now feel baby while I’m standing up which is the coolest.

Oh wow it died quickly lol! my clear blue at least lasted 4 months lol!

I’m LOVING feeling him consistently throughout the day. I just randomly feel little pops and jabs when I’m going about my day ❤️ It’s the best and never gets old!

@3boys hi little baby <3<3<3 so glad your scan went well! Thats alot to do that often for gd!

I find this babe is active alot more at night/late afternoon. I do feel the occasional movement in the mornings though :) my daughter never had much of a pattern so this is different.

Bump pic attached, i feel like its so small! But i think they sit in the back/low down (was hard to find the heartbeat the other day they were so low). I keep saying 'he' because im so convinced this baby is a boy

20230112_112838.jpg

Hello all! Happy New Year! I know I've been totally MIA for most of this pregnancy; my life has been INSANE with finding mold in our bedroom and then a water leak and then just chasing around a very active toddler.

I meant to get on here in December and say that we're expecting a girl!!!! I'm over the moon happy. This pregnancy has been so difficult on so many different levels that finding out that our natural miracle baby is a girl when all our remaining embryos are boys is just so good.

I'm 24 weeks, will be 25 weeks on Saturday. I'm happy this baby is now officially viable, but I can't believe how little I feel her move throughout the day. Maybe it's because I'm not paying much attention because I'm busy with a toddler and now a puppy (I think there might be something wrong with my brain lol), or maybe because her brother was CRAZY active but according to the scan everything was fine and she's measuring way bigger than her brother did and doing well.

Has anyone experienced less active babies and everything turned out okay? I definitely feel her more at night than in the day and I wonder if that's because my toddler is asleep or if she's just a night owl. Her heart rate has always been slower than brother's was....been in the low 140s while his was always in the low to mid 150s. Just making me nervous, you know?

Someone asked about Braxton hicks a while back...yes, I am experiencing those early this pregnancy. Not so much in the last two weeks or so (thankfully) but it was a bit of a shock when I first got them because I was only like 15 or 16 weeks along at the time. So know you're not alone.

I hope everyone is still doing well. Again I'm really sorry I haven't been super active on this thread. I do think about you all, just wish I had more time and bandwidth to really connect with you like I did with my first pregnancy.

Flu and RSV season are CRAZY out there. Please stay safe y'all. My son just came out of a three day persistent fever and is fighting a rough cough now and we couldn't find children's or infant Tylenol or Motrin ANYWHERE when we need it most. So I hope you all are good on those supplies and if not, grab it when you have the chance if you have small children. And again, STAY SAFE!

@AlwaysTheAunt aw you look gorgeous!! So exciting! I’m convinced I’m having a boy too :)

@co_fostermom hi!!! Ugh yes the sickness is insane here too. We are stocked up on Tylenol and Motrin, but even Amazon is out of a bunch of kinds we usually use. We had RSV for a MONTH then just got over hand/foot/mouth and my youngest wasn’t even over THAT when my older boy spiked a fever and seems to have some mild flu-like thing I’m assuming will now get them all. It’s scary and exhausting.

and yes, my middle girl was much less active overall, and I also had an anterior placenta which muffled what little movements she did make! My second and now this baby were by far the most active in utero. My second was colicky and is quite the “spirited” kid so I’m bracing myself… he’s absolutely delightful, just lives life at a 10.

@co_fostermom my girl wasnt very active, i also had anterior placenta though so mightve contributed to that. I feel like this baby moves more then she did and im only 20 weeks lol

@MrsKatie thank you :) its nice to finally feel i look a bit pregnant haha

Omg my bladder this time is in conplete overdrive! Im hoping it settles down after pregnancy. My gosh it has been so hot here this week! Temps in high 30s/low 40s daily for 1.5 weeks and our house air con isn't that great. Luckily its been cooling down overnight to around 26.

Just posted this on another thread so apologies if you have just seen this but what do you think based on the nub theory etc? Boy or girl? I’ve no idea what im looking for or if it’s visible or not.

BEF91759-FF6C-4503-AE42-044C1C380EAE.png D6F83D04-9700-447D-B864-B142F0E29A81.png 9B487770-3CC0-48BD-9B4E-79D086E960FE.png 84FAD451-67A1-45FE-B7C3-2668C902E040.png

I’d be very surprised if this is not a boy. Congrats
I’ll have to post the 20 week when I get that - I’m
Clueless looking at the photos lol. Every answer so far has been boy so im curious

I’ll have to post the 20 week when I get that - I’m
Clueless looking at the photos lol. Every answer so far has been boy so im curious
There is stacking on the nub. I’ve had that before and so confident he was a boy I bought all blue. He’s now 3 :haha:

There is stacking on the nub. I’ve had that before and so confident he was a boy I bought all blue. He’s now 3 :haha:
Can you show me where your looking? Both my husband and I are clueless. Lol

@3boys wow that’s so cool! I know nothing about these theories!

AFM, 24 weeks today! I can’t believe how fast it’s going. I know May will be here so fast. January is already half over, just crazy. I am feeling good these days, overall.

How is everyone?

@3boys wow that’s so cool! I know nothing about these theories!

AFM, 24 weeks today! I can’t believe how fast it’s going. I know May will be here so fast. January is already half over, just crazy. I am feeling good these days, overall.

How is everyone?
Congrats on 24 weeks. I love 24 weeks as a milestone. I know it would still be terrible to be born so early but at least baby has a chance and each week that passes the safer they are. I’m feeling Ok and love feeling baby but spd and gd suck. Can’t wait for May.

@MrsKatie yay for 24 weeks! Love the little milestones of weeks as we get this far along means so much!

@3boys sorry about the spd and gd that really sucks! Hopefully the next few months arent too rough on you!

I've still been very on/off with nausea and vomiting. (Threw up this morning ugh). 21 weeks today! Also had my scan, we go such a good foot pic! Bub was good for all but the profile pic, stubborn acrobat had their whole legs and feet up over their head in a ball haha was pretty funny but meant it took 20 mins just to get the profile photo. Managed to get theough the scan without being flashed so surprise at birth gender still a go!

20230117_182513.jpg 20230117_174645.jpg

@MrsKatie yay for 24 weeks! Love the little milestones of weeks as we get this far along means so much!

@3boys sorry about the spd and gd that really sucks! Hopefully the next few months arent too rough on you!

I've still been very on/off with nausea and vomiting. (Threw up this morning ugh). 21 weeks today! Also had my scan, we go such a good foot pic! Bub was good for all but the profile pic, stubborn acrobat had their whole legs and feet up over their head in a ball haha was pretty funny but meant it took 20 mins just to get the profile photo. Managed to get theough the scan without being flashed so surprise at birth gender still a go!

View attachment 1113874 View attachment 1113875
Oh such cute pics. I would love a surprise at birth but I can always tell at 12 week scan from the nub.

Oh wow it died quickly lol! my clear blue at least lasted 4 months lol!

I’m LOVING feeling him consistently throughout the day. I just randomly feel little pops and jabs when I’m going about my day ❤️ It’s the best and never gets old!

I used the CB digital with weeks since conception indicator and both tests died on the same day! I was gutted the result didn't stick around longer!

My baby is so active. I have mixed feelings about his or her movements at the moment - sometimes the big twists and rolls they pull off can feel a little gross if I'm honest :sick: But I do enjoy feeling them move for the most part. I'm 35 weeks now so the baby's movements are suuuuper visible from the outside - my whole belly seems to rock from side to side :lol:

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing in your group! I think I might be the only person in the Jan/Feb group who hasn't had their baby yet, and it's getting a little lonely over there by myself lol:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->