May/June Flowers 2023

@Laurabub84 Thank you! Sorry about the BFN. But 9DPO is still super duper early. You aren't out yet :) I didn't get a BFP until 12DPO with my 4 y/o son. Fingers crossed for you! <3

@MumwithPCOS Thanks! That's why we went with Toyota lol! Nissan let us down in a huge way (it only has 68,000 miles on it, so it shouldn't be doing this stuff already). I hope your car issues get straightened out too! It's so stressful to deal with. So excited to find out what you are having!!! :) Eeek!

Hey all! I was able to pop in and read a few of your updates! It's so exciting how everyone is getting to viability and hitting other milestones. And all the scans!

I'll be 30 weeks officially on Saturday, but at my growth check at 28 weeks she was measuring 5 days ahead. I'm getting nervous that she might come early. We are NOT ready. That said, I'm officially over this pregnancy because it's been hard. Nausea went away just in time for the worst nightly leg cramps to kick in. Ugh. I didn't experience any leg cramping with my first and this has been going on now since the beginning of 2nd tri.

So, my husband and I almost got into a car accident last night. SO thankful the other guy didn't hit us but the punk was drag racing through a 4-way stop and he would have hit my side of the car had I not gasped and got my husband's attention because he said he didn't even notice the guy until I made noise. When we stopped suddenly I felt the baby slam into my side and I have been sore and weak all day today. Was really concerned last night when we got home but reached out to my doctor and since there are no major concerns like bleeding, lack of fetal movement, or fluid loss, she told me I'm probably fine. Just kinda shaken up really.

I also have this growing feeling of dread. I'm sure it's some form of pregnancy anxiety and not feeling ready for this baby but still. For now I'm just mentally breathing through it all in hopes it'll pass. I didn't struggle with emotional stuff my last pregnancy until 7months postpartum. This pregnancy has been so different. Anyone else been there?

Here's the most recent pic of baby girl.

IMG_7760.jpeg

@co_fostermom beautiful profile pic!!

I am so glad you didn’t get in an accident, how terrifying and infuriating!!

I can’t tell you how much I have BEEN THERE when it comes to intense emotional anguish during pregnancy. Every pregnancy has been SO different in that regard. My first pregnancy was terrifying. I didn’t just have “mood swings”; I went certifiably insane! I mean seriously I was NOT ok for the first 17ish weeks. Looking back on emails to friends etc I don’t even recognize the person writing them! It was really, really scary.

I have had some easier ones and some harder ones but it’s just random which ones are easy on me emotionally and which ones put me (and my poor husband and family) through the wringer. At least now I know what’s going on but it’s always awful.

this time I’m irritable and have a shorter fuse (ugh) but overall just feel elated/excited/in disbelief. What’s different? Who KNOWS!!! Part of it is this is my most “surprise” pregnancy (in the best way). But overall I don’t know why sometimes I’m ok and sometimes I’m not. But I’ve had some pregnancies I spent with true, diagnosable mental illness and it’s really horrible. You’re NOT alone.

@markswife10 happy 27 weeks! :) i have zero clue for your ticker either haha

Im feeling good, had a dr apt today she said to keep an eye on the nausea and upset stomach if it gets worse then to come back in. Not sure why, but I'll keep an eye on it. She thinks baby is pressing its butt or lumb up against one spot alot and thats why im sore just in one area lol but heartbeat and everything is going good :)

How are you? Cant believe almost only 3 months left! It feels like its going so fast this time

@co_fostermom ooh that’s so cool. Not long to go now although it always feels like it drags on.
This pregnancy is totally different for me too. Was so sick barely could get outta bed with dehydration and blood pressure. But feel so good now except for sleep problems
Im not as emotional as I was with my other two maybe I'm just more sane these days lol.

@MrsKatie Yay for 3rd trimester !!!! On the home stretch now. totally relate to you being certifiably insane with other preg. That was me with my first but I had a lot going on was only 19 and husband was being a douche back then lol. With the same husband but we’re 30 now so different thank goodness!!

@AlwaysTheAunt oh sorry you’ve had a sore tummy xx she’s prob right but doesn’t want you to dismiss pain if it gets worse xxx

Just found out I’m having another lil boy!!!! 3 boys I can’t believe it!! Did a reveal for my husband and kids yesterday and they were all shocked because they didn’t think it could be a bit again but all happy. Had gender disappointment with the second but I’m happy with another boy at least I know what I’m in for!

@markswife10 happy 27 weeks! :) i have zero clue for your ticker either haha

Im feeling good, had a dr apt today she said to keep an eye on the nausea and upset stomach if it gets worse then to come back in. Not sure why, but I'll keep an eye on it. She thinks baby is pressing its butt or lumb up against one spot alot and thats why im sore just in one area lol but heartbeat and everything is going good :)

How are you? Cant believe almost only 3 months left! It feels like its going so fast this time
Thank you! It’s crazy how fast it’s all going!

I hope your nausea goes away! Don’t want to scare you, but nausea can be a sign of preeclampsia, so might be why she’s concerned (I found it out when I was throwing up in the hospital with my daughter, I had just been chalking it up to pregnancy). But if your bp is good I’m sure all is well ❤️ Just something to keep an eye on/be aware of.

@MumwithPCOS oh yay another little boy! Sure are alot of boys due in this group. I would love another girl for the same i know what im in for lol congrats xx

@markswife10 i was far more nauseus with my first and they never even mentioned it, this time its only the morning or if i dont eat for too long. But BP is good. I am very thankful though to have a dr that is so on top of things, especially living rural with the birthing hospital an hour away. She delivered my nephew on her maternity leave 8 years ago! I feel lucky to have such a good dr this time. Shes better then the random midwives i had in the city with my first.

@MumwithPCOS oh wow another boy! My husband is the oldest of 3 boys and their dynamic is so special. Huge congratulations.

@AlwaysTheAunt how’s the nausea?? Hope it’s passed for you. I get it more these days with baby pressing on my stomach.

@markswife10 how are you feeling? How’s your blood pressure? Did it ever get too high with baby 2? Hope it stays good!

AFM, still in Hawaii with hubby for a couple days :) It’s been such an incredible trip, though I miss the kids terribly. Been crying about it a lot! I’m so glad we did this, I was telling him it feels like we’ve done 8 months of talking in the last 5 days!

@MrsKatie its amazing what some time together away from the kids/distractions does. I find it so healing/great for the relationship to be able to freely talk and have good long conversations. Glad you're enjoying the time away :)
Nausea has eased up a bit i think, i can make coffee without gagging which is great!

We're awaiting our first payment for the business, was due to be paid on friday last week (our invoices weren't 14 days old before the previous friday cut off so they wont pay). Not sure why but we dont have enough money to last this week. So highly stressed as I'm meant to be flying to sydney friday morning. We dont have enough fuel to make it to the inlaws house to drive to the airport. My brother in law has so very kindly said he will pull money out of their redraw for their homeloan for us to borrow so i dont cancel. We are praying it doesn't come to that and we can see some cash inflow by wednesday. What was meant to be my first and last holiday for a long time is now just an added stress :( (last big/expensive holiday was my 16th birthday flying to melbourne for Hilary Duff... im 31 now so 15yrs ago?).

@MrsKatie I'm doing great! My BP is staying beautifully low (think 90's/60's) which is amazing. I'm very thankful for that! My BP never got really high with baby #2 either, thankfully. It started creeping up a tiny bit toward the end of pregnancy, but never where it would be considered too high, just borderline right around my c-section.

So glad you are getting some kid-free getaway time. Not gonna lie, a beach trip sounds amazing right now lol! But I'm at the point in pregnancy with my history that I just don't feel comfortable traveling that far from home haha. So it will have to wait until after little guy comes along and he's ready for one.

@AlwaysTheAunt I'm sorry you're dealing with financial stress right now. Been there so I know how stressful it can be! Hugs!! I hope it all works out for you! <3

@AlwaysTheAunt argh I’m so sorry hun sounds stressful :( I hope it all falls into place.
I know what stress when you’re doing the work but it doesn’t come in. husband and I both self employed and I put 4 weeks of invoices into the wrong email account around Christmas. I did it 4 weeks in a row because they were off for a month and I thought that’s why we hadn’t got paid. Luckily I woke up at 4am and realised I was sending it to wrong place but was so stressful as we were just window cleaners/cleaners so didn’t have a month worth to live off!!

I really hope you get your holiday and are able to enjoy it. You’re well and truly over due for your holiday <3

Hey ladies I’ve been nesting really full on this week! Wondering if anyone else is feeling the urge to get everything perfect earlier than usual? Maybe it’s because I have a bit more time in my hands but I’ve been whipper snippering and gardening like a crazy person and then when it gets dark I’m inside cleaning windows cleaning everything changing things around lol. Oh well at least things will be in too too shape before I’m bigger.
Hope everyone is well <3

Hey ladies I’ve been nesting really full on this week! Wondering if anyone else is feeling the urge to get everything perfect earlier than usual? Maybe it’s because I have a bit more time in my hands but I’ve been whipper snippering and gardening like a crazy person and then when it gets dark I’m inside cleaning windows cleaning everything changing things around lol. Oh well at least things will be in too too shape before I’m bigger.
Hope everyone is well <3
Oh gosh wish I had your energy. We’ve been hit by flu over the past couple of weeks and it’s been hell. Kids are still not 100% and I ended up in hospital over the weekend. My hb was way too high and so were my blood and urine ketones. Spent a couple of days on an insulin sliding scale and that brought my numbers into normal range. Can’t wait for my whole house to be better.

Oh gosh wish I had your energy. We’ve been hit by flu over the past couple of weeks and it’s been hell. Kids are still not 100% and I ended up in hospital over the weekend. My hb was way too high and so were my blood and urine ketones. Spent a couple of days on an insulin sliding scale and that brought my numbers into normal range. Can’t wait for my whole house to be better.

Oh wow I’m so sorry you’ve been so sick! That sounds nasty !!! Hope you get better quickly. Take it easy and recover at your own pace. looking after you and your family is all you can do right now. I should come help you I can’t sleep thinking of things to clean lol. you’ll be feeling yourself soon. But bad flu can take up to 6 weeks when pregnant :( Take it slow hey. Hope you can stay outta hospital <3

Oh wow I’m so sorry you’ve been so sick! That sounds nasty !!! Hope you get better quickly. Take it easy and recover at your own pace. looking after you and your family is all you can do right now. I should come help you I can’t sleep thinking of things to clean lol. you’ll be feeling yourself soon. But bad flu can take up to 6 weeks when pregnant :( Take it slow hey. Hope you can stay outta hospital <3
Oh I’ve plenty of things to clean. I could keep you busy for weeks :haha:

I had an ultrasound today to check on baby boy’s growth (precaution because of my history of IUGR with my daughter). He’s growing great! They estimated that he’s around 2lbs 4oz and in the 33rd percentile. Everything looked perfect ❤️

6A22CF57-BACE-433B-87B0-3BE083A6459E.jpeg

Awww hi sweet little guy!!!
How are you feeling? I’m starting to feel soooo big…!

@AlwaysTheAunt financial stress is horrible. Really hope it all falls into place for you, it’s a horrible feeling and impossible to ever get it off your mind!

@MumwithPCOS omg I can’t wait to start nesting, it’s such a bonus!

@3boys oh no flu is just the worst!! Take it as easy as you can sweetie <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->