May/June Flowers 2023

Hi cutie <3 love the 3d photos! Glad everything is looking great. Im so interested in what size all these babies will be. My girl was 6 pound 2oz, (2825g) at 40+5 but i really think this one is bigger.

I’m interested to know how much they’ll weigh too! My daughter was obviously way tiny because of her prematurity at 1lb 5.9oz. My son was born at 36+6 and was 5lb 14oz and 18 inches long. It will be interesting to see if this little guy will be bigger or smaller than his older brother. He will be 36+4 at birth.

@markswife10 omg only 4 weeks?! Thats crazy! I have everything crossed it all goes well when he is born :)

I dont know what is the 'normal' range in pounds. I think this baby will be 3-3.2kg maybe... it certainly feels a tiny bit biger this time.

Both me and my daughter tested positive today after coming down with symptoms last night. She only has a fever thay goes away with panadol. I just have a scratchy throat and slight headache/pressure in the head. So very mild so far.

@AlwaysTheAunt hope you’re feeling ok!! Today they FINALLY lifted the mask mandate in medical settings. I can’t wait to go to my appointments without a mask and actually be able to talk and not feel like I’m suffocating!

@markswife10 i cannot believe your baby is almost here!

35 weeks today, I can’t even believe it, I am SO excited to meet this baby!!

17A5E0E4-4547-4E85-875E-F5BDC45BD357.jpeg

@markswife10 ahhh ITS BABY MONTH!!! So exciting. How are you feeling? Prepared? Lol

@MrsKatie oh gosh you are not far off too! Gorgeous bump picture <3 I cant wait for masks to be lifted here but thankfully ive been finding them ok for the brief appointments ive had to wear them.

Covid stayed mild yay! Still getting over it though finally feel slightly better today. Ruined our easter plans though and a friends visit from interstate :(

I started washing all the cloth nappies up even though i likely wont use them until bubs is a few months old. Just thought since the weather was good (then it decides to have a thunder storm and rain haha).
I have an appointment with the dr next week for the hospital i plan to birth at (an hour away). Im hoping i get to tour and see the rooms etc im excited and nervous but the rooms are amazing.

@MrsKatie Love the bump! Adorable! They lifted masks here last week! My OB appointment yesterday was SO refreshing being able to see everyone's faces and not having to wear that dumb mask! The hospital where I'm delivering lifted their masks as well so I'm excited that nobody will have to wear them when baby boy is born <3

@AlwaysTheAunt Sorry your Easter plans got ruined. Exciting about washing cloth diapers and touring the hospital, though! Makes it feel so much more real, doesn't it?
I'm doing good! I'm so excited! But definitely not ready yet lol! I seriously NEED to get my hospital bag packed! Like seriously, he's coming 3 weeks from today! Also been busy nesting and getting things ready. Still have some cleaning to do around the house and I really need to catch up on laundry. I'm getting there, though. We got the baby swing, his bassinet, mini crib, etc. assembled and up, got all of his clothes washed and organized, have his diapers (we were gifted quite a few for our baby shower) organized on the changing table, etc. I still need to buy some pads for me too lol! I will miss not having to deal with AF all this time lol. So much to do so little time haha!

My BP has stayed great so far. I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks at my last OB appointment (they are keeping an eye on him making sure he's growing appropriately). My OB is planning steroid shots for the week of my c-section to help his lungs mature (since DS had so much trouble with breathing at birth). Everything is coming together!

On a bad note, the uncontrollable itching I got when I was pregnant with DS toward the end (cholestasis type itching, though my bile acids were never high) starting plaguing me last night. Hopefully it's just an odd one-night thing, but if I notice it again tonight I'll be calling my OB and probably get a blood test for it to be safe.

Wow we are all SO close to meeting these babies!

@MrsKatie they lifted the mask mandate where I live this past Monday too and it was the weirdest feeling in the world going into my appointment without a mask the next day. Some people (including my nurse and doctor) still wore their masks and then some people didn’t. I told them I felt like I was breaking the rules haha. They still aren’t allowing kids under 12 in though so that’s a total bummer. We’ve never spent a night away from our son before. Also, your bump photo is adorbs!

@markswife10 April 27th is my official due date but I also have a scheduled c-section on the 21st. We are almost there!

AFM I am SOOOO done with this pregnancy. I want to meet this baby girl. And I really don’t want to wait til the 21st even though it’s literally two weeks away. I’m 37 weeks now and I have had BH contractions daily for the last week multiple times a day but obviously not enough to call it early labor. Every night I go to bed hoping that tonight is the night but no dice. Two nights ago I woke up and had the worst contraction that lasted a long time and I thought this is it! But nope.

It’s been a while so I have to tell you all I fell off our front steps a few weeks ago. Baby was totally fine. I was super sore though. I’m just so thankful I landed the way I did (on my side/ hip) and not on my belly. It amazes me how well protected our babes are.

Anyway, thinking of you all! I know I’m a bit ahead of everyone here but I’m wishing you all well and a much more enjoyable third tri than I’m having! I will do my best to pop back on after I have this baby.

Ohhhh I can’t wait for pics of babies! So excited to meet mine and I’ve still got 3 months to go lol ](*,)not gonna get my hopes up for an early delivery hehe did that the last two overdue boys. But it’s starting to get colder in the mornings which makes me feel winter baby isn’t too far away.
Hope you’re all well xxxx

Hi ladies I just thought I would pop in to see how you all are.
I literally can’t believe babies will be coming soon,
I just cant believe how fast that has gone, I remember you all getting BFPs like it was yesterday and now it’s almost baby time. You must all be so excited.

I just cant believe how fast that has gone, I remember you all getting BFPs like it was yesterday and now it’s almost baby time. You must all be so excited.

its crazy how fast it has gone. I’m still stalking the page hoping for a bfp for you xxx

Thank you, yea very excited but always following your posts and praying your bfp is around the corner x

@Suggerhoney Thank you for popping in to say hi! Yes, very excited at meeting my babe soon, but still praying for your little miracle to come soon and cheering you on <3

How is everyone doing? I've been nesting, nesting, nesting! Got our hospital bags 90% packed. Got all the baby stuff out and ready. Got the carseat base installed and kids rearranged in our SUV to their new permanent spots. Been working like a crazy woman trying to get laundry caught up, cleaning/dishes caught up, etc. I feel like I'm getting somewhere now lol. Less than 2 weeks to go until my c-section! Oh, and I had preop yesterday, so it's getting SO real! Eeeek!!!

@markswife10 omg less than 2 weeks now?! Crazy! How did the itching go? Hopefully it was just a one off. Glad you've got most things organised! I gound this has snuck up on us so hardly had anything prepared now cant find the bassinet sheets i lent my sister lol

@co_fostermom oh gosh not long to go at all! Glad your baby was safe from the fall! It really is surprising how much padding they have. Wont be long now and they will be in your arms :) i get so many braxton hicks this time! Thankfully most aren't painful just yet.

Just over 6 weeks to go here. Still have zero idea for a baby boy name. Nothing feels right but we have a girls name we love. Hopefully something comes up soon that we like. Has everyone else picked names out? I dont remember it being this hard with my first but we knew she was a girl too.

How is everyone doing? I've been nesting, nesting, nesting! Got our hospital bags 90% packed. Got all the baby stuff out and ready. Got the carseat base installed and kids rearranged in our SUV to their new permanent spots. Been working like a crazy woman trying to get laundry caught up, cleaning/dishes caught up, etc. I feel like I'm getting somewhere now lol. Less than 2 weeks to go until my c-section! Oh, and I had preop yesterday, so it's getting SO real! Eeeek!!!
Wow you are so close. How exciting!!!!

With the GD my baby was measuring 6lb 2oz last week so the plan is to induce around 38 wks. Dreading giving birth if he’s going to be massive. My biggest babies were 8lb 13 and the recovery afterwards was rough. Hoping he’s not over 9lb.

I’m 33 weeks and 2 days today, I can’t wait to meet the baby! Im so looking forward to my next ultrasound next week, last time the baby was huge and Im a bit scared about that.

@AlwaysTheAunt we still haven’t picked our baby boy’s name, I already know 99% which name I want but I need to convince DH… are you team yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->