May/June Flowers 2023

@MrsKatie I’m feeling good! Definitely feeling very pregnant lol! My BP is holding steady and I passed my GTT test yesterday with flying colors! SO glad of that! Also found out this little guy is definitely going to be born the last week of April. As of now my tentative scheduled c-section will be April 27th.

How are you feeling?

@markswife10 omg thats so close! My due date is a whole month later lol thats so bloody exciting! Are you feeling prepared? So glad the blood pressure is holding and the GTT went ok! I have mine tomorrow but wont get the results for a week unless they call me in earlier for an apt (which im hoping they dont because they may mean i have it). Im genuinely worried this time i might have it.

@MrsKatie love the bump! Wow over 30 weeks already! 10 weeks to go!

Sydney was great! The Harry Styles concert was next level amazing. The crowd, how easy it was to get there and get in, get home etc. Harry himself, he brought out darryl braithwaite to sing horses! I want to relive it again, it went by too fast. My poor calf muscles are screaming at me though, i could hardly walk yesterday to get home lol so happy to be home and hopefully not travelling again anywhere over an hour away before baby is born.

Oh I’d love to be having baby next month plus 27 April is my hubbies bday I could pass baby off as his present :haha:.

They’ve said my induction will be no later than 40 weeks although it could be earlier depending on the growth scans. I’m praying I go into labour on my own before induction as my last induction was awful.

@3boys everything crossed you go into labour naturally before then :)

I have a few birthdays around my due date so im excited to see when this bubs decides to come. See if they can share a birthday with their nana like i do with my dad :) better then my sister in law 2 days before that lol

@AlwaysTheAunt I'm excited and getting things ready! I have all of my DS's baby clothes out and prepped, still have a few things to wash. We have all of the big things we need purchased. Still need some smaller things, but my mom and SIL are throwing me a baby shower at the end of March, so I'll probably get a lot of those then :) I'm just praying for no NICU this time. That would be AMAZING! Glad you had a good time in Sydney! <3

@3boys I hope you go into labor before an induction! How cool that my baby will probably be born on your hubby's birthday! lol!

We had a 3-D ultrasound done yesterday. Something we'd never done with our other two and, since this is our last baby, we figured we'd splurge and go for it :) So glad we did, it was fun! Little guy is so adorable and we are so in love <3 He was hilarious, too! He was sucking on his toes at one point lol! And he has hair! No wonder I have heartburn lol!

(that line on his cheek in the first one was a shadow from his umbilical cord which was in front of his face the whole time lol)

IMG_20230306_1_17.jpg IMG_20230306_1_23.jpg

Oh my god he is super cute! The sucking of toes haha thats funny. I love seeing what they get up to in there! I find prepping so exciting! My sister is giving me a set of drawers so once i have those im going to start washing some clothes whilst we still have warmer weather and put them away :) glad you have most things prepared! Gosh so exciting!

Im back with the upset stomach since travelling again, all week. So pretty sure im staying in the riverland until after this baby is born now lol glucose test tuesday went well. The nurse at our local dr surgery rang yesterday to pass on that im low in iron and vitamin d and to get onto those straight away. So have started those now. Hoping since they didnt mention GD or an earlier apt that i dont have it. Very thankful and relieved!

Hi ladies!!
Long time no chat! Basically I’ve had such bad sickness and weirdly I found my phone to be a trigger??? I know it sounds cuckoo but this site made me feel especially sicky!! So strange :laugh2:
I’ve also been very unwell on and off since December with a couple of hospital admissions. I’m 25 weeks today and still sick almost every day but I’m starting to feel much more myself again.
I’m team pink:kiss:and baby is lovely and healthy. The only thing is my pap a hormone is low so I’m having regular growth scans in my third trimester to check how she’s doing and will need to be induced early if growth slows down too much.
Hope everybody is doing well xxx

@CakeBaby oh sorry to hear you've been so sick! Yay for team pink! Very exciting for a little girl :) everything crossed she grows on track for you!

What a week its been for me! Passed the GTT with flying colours, yay! (My fasting blood sugar are usually around 5.8 but this time was 4.9 in results).

We founs out sunday that the tenants in our rental no longer wish to buy the house (that we moved out of last july and renting to a friend, his daughter and her boyf) as they broke up. So we enquired with a real estate agent that my husbanf knew from futsal (indoor soccer), next day we had an interested buyer and today we negotiated an amazing deal and signed contracts for sale! Wow. Load of stress off us as we dont have the money now to fix anything if i breaks etc on our own house let alone the rental. So very happy.

How is everyone going?

Ive finally started washing baby clothes and realising i had only one swaddle etc so in the process of buying the last few things i thought i had but didnt.

Oh no @CakeBaby that’s so hard!! I hope it eases for you, and huge congratulations on your sweet little lady <3

@AlwaysTheAunt so glad the house sale worked out!! And I am deliberately putting off washing baby clothes and packing the hospital bag cause then it all sits there and I get too excited and impatient haha. I will probably do all that around 38-39 weeks, my earliest baby was 2 days early and the rest were about a week late (or more), save for my 4th who came on his due date. Trying not to get too impatient this time!!

@MrsKatie omg yes since I've washed the baby clothes all I want to do is pack my hospital bag haha i dont have enough clothes that fit to do that anyway lol.

Im hoping when we go up river next to the shops i can try bu the last few things and maybe some more yoga pants that fit and aren't covered in paint

Im hoping the hospital will call me soon so I can go up there and meet the doctor and see the hospital. Im not sure what stage they do that but the rooms are so big im excited to birth there

Had a growth scan today. Baby measures 5lb11oz, doc says all looks great no concerns. Gearing up for another big baby but not above average so far!

View attachment 1114816

Hi cutie <3 love the 3d photos! Glad everything is looking great. Im so interested in what size all these babies will be. My girl was 6 pound 2oz, (2825g) at 40+5 but i really think this one is bigger.

To add to my list i had a tooth infection, luckily the dentist was able to do an interim fix and antibiotics for me to tide me over until after birth.

Covid has finally hit our house :/ luckily only my husband as he went interstate to a big metal day festival thing (Knottfest in melbourne). Doing my best to stay away and keep our daughter away too. Hopefully we won't catch it. negative tests so far.

How close we are to being april and some babies being born next month! I can't believe I only have 9 weeks left and some of you have less then that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->