May/June Flowers 2023

@Laurabub84 thinking of you, I am praying your rainbow joins you very soon <3

37 weeks tomorrow, I can hardly even compute that. Due date is 5/8, and my father-in-law flies up 5/5, which I feel confident will leave me plenty of time to have the baby haha. I’m praying it’ll be right around the 40-week mark and not very late, but we’ll see. He has a flight home 5/15 but will be able to stay a bit later if needed i think.

I have my first NST tomorrow and will start seeing the chiropractor next week. Never did that during pregnancy but I’ve heard such great things about it for baby positioning etc that I wanted to go this time.

@MrsKatie so glad your NST went well! 37 weeks! Eeek! You are getting SO CLOSE!!!

@AlwaysTheAunt thankfully the itching seemed to have been a one-time thing. SO glad! We have a name picked out—but since we were trying for 3 years we had a lot of time to pick out names of our hopeful future baby. I find boy names so hard for some reason, but we picked one we love ❤️

@Laurabub84 thank you for the well wishes! Praying your rainbow will be soon! Hugs!!!

@3boys hopefully your baby won’t be too big. 38 weeks is so soon!

@elencor hope you have a great ultrasound with no concerns!

As for me, I’m having a baby NEXT WEEK!!! It seems to be flying up on me! My last OB appointment is this week with a checkup ultrasound on baby boy. So excited and nervous about my upcoming c-section!

@3boys oh gosh, my girl was born 6 pound 2 oz at 4 days overdue and she tore me to shreds lol fingers crossed your baby isnt too big!

@elencor yes we found out with our first and i just wanted to wait this time but man im atruggling not knowing. Its been good though as far as not being tempted to buy anything new clothing wise.

@laurabub

Accidentally hit post reply too quick

@Laurabub84 thank you, everything crossed you get pregnant with your rainbow soon xx

@MrsKatie 37 weeks?! Wow where did that time go! Hopefully you go soon after your father in law gets there :) my mum is Hopefully coming up on the 26th/27th with my due date on the 30th May. Her birthday is the 28th so we might get to do something up here for her birthday. Shes put in an order for a cheesecake already lol

@co_fostermom 2 days for you i believe?! How exciting. I wish you all the best for baby to get here safely and your recovery goes well x

@markswife10 yay for next thursday then! We had a biys name picked out for about 10 years but now it just doesnt feel right/we know someone up here with the name and he's got an attitude/bullies my nephew a bit so its put me off completely. We've sort of come up with another name. After my husband liked Taylor for a boy and i didnt hate it until i realised how similar it is to Ayla (our daughters name) lol so that got binned. I'm just hoping its a girl so we can use that name haha

Im finding so much different this pregnancy to the last. Have a bit of perineum swelling that sometimes aches. Dr assured me its all normal and part of the fun. Think i have lighting crotch too maybe since bubs has moved head down. (The pain that runs down the inner leg?). I feel like im ready to not be pregnant anymore lol i didnt get this with my daughter until almost 40 weeks, just reminding myself its 6 weeks to go.

I've been thinking about the few in the group that havent been on in a while and really hope they're going ok

Baby boy looked great! ❤️ Feet still up by his face lol! They are estimating he’s around 5lb 4oz (I know they aren’t 100% accurate, but thought it was cool)! His big brother was 5lb 14oz at birth so he may be close!

021914CC-9AC1-447D-8E30-975CEFD3C094.jpeg

Wow wow wow! 2 days!
I’m looking at the next 2ish weeks… I really feel boy and my boys come pretty much right at 40 weeks (my girls go to 41ish weeks pretty reliably!) so we’ll see!!

Having a peep over from July/Aug group....so excited some of you have started to have your babies! HUGE congratulations!
That means it can't be long for us \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"