May/June Flowers 2023

Congratulations ❤️❤️ such a beautiful baby boy!! And a gorgeous name, big hugs for you and Caspian

@markswife10 omg, Congratulations! No nicu is fantastic news! He is so gorgeous, thank you for sharing :) yay first baby for the group! Eep. Im so glad he has arrived safely, and a beautiful name!

@markswife10 how are you settling in at home??

afm, 39 weeks tomorrow and feeling absolutely wretched. Zero energy is an understatement! All I see are things I have to get done and I physically can’t do anything but lie down. It’s awful, I hope this doesn’t last until delivery! Also getting a sinus infection… just for fun!

how’s everyone else feeling?

Thank you everyone for the congrats! I’ve been busy keeping up with little man ❤️ we were released from the hospital yesterday and have been settling in today. Caspian is just so precious and he’s content most of the time—especially when snuggling ❤️

5DDE1592-D0A2-4F8F-8830-2A2037D3D877.jpeg

@markswife10 how are you settling in at home??

afm, 39 weeks tomorrow and feeling absolutely wretched. Zero energy is an understatement! All I see are things I have to get done and I physically can’t do anything but lie down. It’s awful, I hope this doesn’t last until delivery! Also getting a sinus infection… just for fun!

how’s everyone else feeling?
Not much longer for you! Hang in there mama! I’m so excited for more babies to be born ❤️

@MrsKatie hopefully you get a rush of energy before delivery. It's so hard dealing with such little energy! Not good about the sinus :( not long to go now!

@markswife10 glad you're home now getting settled. Enjoy all the snuggles for us still waiting lol

Ive been experiencing weird symptoms! Sudden heart rate spikes when sitting on the couch followed by/with nausea, dizziness and feeling very weak. So glad I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so I can bring it up. Also have bad reflux/burning throat whenever I eat. I actually can't wait for this baby to be born so hopefully symptoms stop.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Update for me they think its low iron (or stress of being almost due... *facepalm*) so getting my blood test first thing in the morning now to check iron that i was doing this week anyway :)

Thank you everyone for the congrats! I’ve been busy keeping up with little man ❤️ we were released from the hospital yesterday and have been settling in today. Caspian is just so precious and he’s content most of the time—especially when snuggling ❤️

View attachment 1115242
Awww what a little darling congrats hope you’re doing well and his feeding is going well. He’s so beautiful xxxx

Update for me they think its low iron (or stress of being almost due... *facepalm*) so getting my blood test first thing in the morning now to check iron that i was doing this week anyway :)
Low iron really is the worst! And it does affect everything! So hopefully you can get it up a lil before birth! Just remember to drink crap loads of water…. I’d ask for infusion.. cannot stand being constipated late in pregnancy lol

Low iron really is the worst! And it does affect everything! So hopefully you can get it up a lil before birth! Just remember to drink crap loads of water…. I’d ask for infusion.. cannot stand being constipated late in pregnancy lol

Omg yes haha the iron tablets im already on are bad enough. They tested to see if i do need an infusion :) i hope i dont but also if that night help then i would like one.

Just had my 39-week appointment, she did an exam and sweep and I’m 2cm but still super thick. She seemed very confident she’d see me Monday (my due date) at my NST. Sigh. I’ve been having more intense Braxton hicks and cramping and was hopeful I was more progressed… I know it can change in an instant but I have a pattern by now and it looks like I’ll be going overdue yet again!

@MrsKatie oh i do hope you dont go overdue again :( it is amazing how fast it changes to go into labour but still disheartening to hear that. My braxton hicks are also ramping up and was hopeful they too were doing something but maybe they're just annoying both of us! Everything crossed you have your little one in your arms safely soon!

Thank you everyone for the congrats!!! Thinking of you ladies still waiting on your babes ❤️

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry you are dealing with low iron. Hopefully it will resolve without needing an infusion.

@MrsKatie hope your baby comes ASAP and you don’t go overdue ❤️ come on little one, we’re ready to meet you!!!

as for me, my little peanut is doing good. We are definitely getting in the swing of things. Crazy to think he’s over a week old now. He has been having trouble with jaundice, so we’ve had to be very proactive with feedings and sunshine exposure to keep him out of the hospital (they almost admitted him on Tuesday).

C72FA022-4CD5-4CC5-9837-3C013BCE08F6.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back