May/June Flowers 2023

Well I was up all night with contractions. I was sure it was the real deal but now that I’m up and about they’ve completely stopped. I really hate this part.

Well I was up all night with contractions. I was sure it was the real deal but now that I’m up and about they’ve completely stopped. I really hate this part.
I hope it’s the day for you!!! Wont be long now xxx

Oh thats super frustrating! My sister had a whole day of contractions like that, got closer together very painful etc too and got to the hospital and was just braxton hicks. (With her first). Gave birth a whole week later (she wasnt over due when she gave birth though). I really hope they pick up (or have picked up by now) and you give birth very soon!

Im starting to get impatient already and have 3 weeks to go lol but the excitement of a few more babys in here is keeping me going :)

Due date baby here!!
He was born today 2:17pm
No name and most intense delivery yet, ouch.
Will update more soon!

View attachment 1115445

Ahhh Katie,
Huge congratulations!!! You look soooo good for a woman who just gave birth!!! And can I say I'm in awe at your perfect mix of boys and girls in your family!!!

Got to see baby yesterday as I was sent for an ultrasound to check on growth. (Fundal height has stagnated/slowed like it did with my daughter). Luckily measuring bang on 37 weeks except the head measured 39 lol hoping they dont have a big head to push out haha so excited to meet this little babe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->