May/June Flowers 2023

My birthday is May 9. Wonder if baby and I will share <3

I am so excited too. This is almost definitely our last- trying to appreciate every single second.

My birthday is May 9. Wonder if baby and I will share <3

I am so excited too. This is almost definitely our last- trying to appreciate every single second.

That would be exciting!!

Its my husband & I's first- and I thought because of my endo I'd need to go to a fertility clinic, and I am so glad I don't have to.

My dog (who is normally my husband's dog)- is being really attentive and very gentle with me. I think she knows something is happening.

I also had a dream about getting positive pregnancy tests last night. My body knew!!

Congratulations @motherogdogs !!

My due date is May 2nd, my daughter's birthday she'll be 17.

Ah @Suggerhoney yas I remember now, I swear my memory was terrible before I got pregnant, now its just a shambles. :lol:

This afternoons school run was a bit challenging, I almost puked in the playground whilst sweating like crazy!
Come home and inhaled sausages and grilled hallumi with sweet chilli sauce and salad cream.. whaaaaat???

Im so uncomfortable today in the humidity.

Welcome to tdog (I hope you get to stay) and motherofdogs. I also dream of being pregnant before getting a positive test!

Suggerhoney - happy birthday to your son. Good luck on this cycle.

MrsKatie that would be so cool to share a birthday with your baby. My first was due the day after my birthday, but she came 10 days later

@NDH my youngest was due in my birthday too but induced 3 weeks early :( how cool would it be to share a birthday with your baby!

all 3 of my kids are within a month of eachother and this one is due in that time scale too, must be something in the air in July for me haha!

I know so many people who have all their babies in the same month! With the exception of my twins (who obviously share a birth month - though I've always wanted twins who were born on different days or months even) all my kids have different birth months.
In Australia where the seasons change on the first of a month and not on the solstice, I had a baby in every season. But now I am in Canada and have two in the winter, one in the spring and one in the fall (technically two in the fall cause that's my twins).
I'd been hoping for a summer baby, but this baby chose to join us a few months before we were even ready to start trying so it will be another spring baby.

According to my app- I’m due May 10th!
I had someone ask me the other day if I was pregnant and I was like “uhhhh- I’m not” but I think they knew before I did.
80-E0-FF2-A-DAC0-41-D0-BC45-18-FD3-FFF5-ABC.jpg

Congratulations lovely lines

Yay welcome @motherogdogs!

here’s my 5-week pregmate. Just gonna pee on them until they’re gone haha

View attachment 1111145

Lovely line love, let me just tell you they don’t get much darker than that. I was using pregmate for the hook effect with Harley and the darkest they go is matching. Your so lucky to fall so quickly. I am so happy for you.

@Suggerhoney 1 already?!! Happy 1st birthday Harley

yep it’s so crazy how fast it’s all gone. Thank you. We started trying when he was just 5 months and tbh it felt weird trying when he was still so young. I definitely feel better about trying now he is a year old.
Congratulations @motherogdogs !!

My due date is May 2nd, my daughter's birthday she'll be 17.

Ah @Suggerhoney yas I remember now, I swear my memory was terrible before I got pregnant, now its just a shambles. :lol:

This afternoons school run was a bit challenging, I almost puked in the playground whilst sweating like crazy!
Come home and inhaled sausages and grilled hallumi with sweet chilli sauce and salad cream.. whaaaaat???

Im so uncomfortable today in the humidity.

oh gosh it’s so so humid isn’t it. I’ve been so sweaty and hot all day. Can’t wait for the autumn to be full on. Think we’re due thunderstorms and hoping that will cool it down. I really hate being hot.
Like I really would prefer a autumn or winter due date but May would be ok too. Hoping to avoid June and July but not gonna stop trying.
Beggars can’t be choosers at my age.

Welcome to tdog (I hope you get to stay) and motherofdogs. I also dream of being pregnant before getting a positive test!

Suggerhoney - happy birthday to your son. Good luck on this cycle.

MrsKatie that would be so cool to share a birthday with your baby. My first was due the day after my birthday, but she came 10 days later

Thanks love. I actually had a dream I was pregnant but was last cycle and all I got was BFN. I’m hoping it was meant for the future and my rainbow is coming.
I’ll be 1dpo tomorrow so have a long time to wait to test. Hoping to get some good symptoms as had none with my miscarriage. Just got darker and darker and blazing tests but zero symptoms.

I just want to pee on all the tests in the house!

also trying to stop myself from buying more frer, sheesh.

I just want to pee on all the tests in the house!

also trying to stop myself from buying more frer, sheesh.

Yea I thought I'd be alright not getting more frer got paid and got loads more :shrug: oooopppppsssss :rofl: xx

@MrsKatie
It’s crazy how dark opks go when pregnant. Mine were so so dark with both my sons and the miscarriage too. It’s so crazy.

Awe. Happy birthday to your baby!!

thanks love. he was so tired when he went to bed bless him. He’s had a fun day and been playing with his new toys. Hope your ok love I have been thinking about you <3

thanks love. he was so tired when he went to bed bless him. He’s had a fun day and been playing with his new toys. Hope your ok love I have been thinking about you <3
Sweet baby!!
We might be cycle buddies…just waiting to see if I O’d yesterday or am still waiting. Would love to get our rainbows together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->