May rainbow baby

Scan now booked for tomorrow. Hoping I'll see a heart beat but I'm not holding my breath. Anyone else saw a heartbeat early on? X

I agree. It's so hard not to tell. The only thing holding me back is telling my kids. So if we have a good ultrasound this Wednesday then we probably will go ahead and tell people. I'm not going to lie though I am both incredibly excited and nervous to have my US.

How far will you be hun ? Will it be an internal or external scan I ask only I'm interested in a scan but not an internal one bit paranoid !!!
I'll be almost 9 weeks (Friday is officially 9) but I may be as much as a week behind that. I'm not entirely sure if my lmp is a good date for me. They usually start with external and if they can't see anything they do internal. I almost always have intern because my uterus is tilted.

Welcome, steffy & hmmohrma!

steffy, I saw a heartbeat at 6w4d, but 5w5d would still be super early for that, so don't worry if you don't see one yet!

Welcome, steffy & hmmohrma!

steffy, I saw a heartbeat at 6w4d, but 5w5d would still be super early for that, so don't worry if you don't see one yet!

How you feeling hun ? I'm super tired and nauseous on and off ... But I don't mind. Xxx

Welcome and congrats new ladies!

AFM: I have not vomited today :) yay. Feèling sick, tired, boobs have calmed down, pimples are coming back, gas is consent & moods are calming.

No cramps or bleeding, this means nothing to me as my mmc I had no cramps or bleeding until 6-7 weeks after my baby had stopped growing..... However I am trying to be positive that this has not happened.

Thanks for listening

Welcome and congrats new ladies!

AFM: I have not vomited today :) yay. Feèling sick, tired, boobs have calmed down, pimples are coming back, gas is consent & moods are calming.

No cramps or bleeding, this means nothing to me as my mmc I had no cramps or bleeding until 6-7 weeks after my baby had stopped growing..... However I am trying to be positive that this has not happened.

Thanks for listening

Will you get an early scan done ? Xx

No symptoms here and still trying to stay positive. Ultrasound is still over a week away.

I'm tired (I don't really want to sleep, I just feel like vegging out on the couch and doing nothing), a little nauseous but mostly just don't feel like eating most of the time, and I've been getting really emotional the last couple days. My bloat is making me look quite pregnant already, but I'm happy that I haven't had any red sopotting since last Wednesday and no pink spotting (at least that I've noticed) since Thursday. :) I have my first actual appointment (as opposed to the "wth am I bleeding?" appointments) tomorrow with the OB coordinator RN and then I can actually get an OB appointment scheduled, yay! :)

I'm generally feeling fat and grumpy and gross today. I need to get out of my slump!

I am a bit restless at the moment, can't get comfortable in bed, sore boobs, minor sickness and heartburn.

Oh and mood swings.

I'm bloated today, and since yestesrday (4w2d) was the day my chemical started, I took a test today. It's darker than the last one (but not by much) but still very positive. I guess I'm still pregnant :)

I was feeling yesterday how I hadn't been bloated or anything and it'd be forever before I did maternity (I think I started wearing maternity pants with DS at like 6 weeks!)...today I woke up all bloated. And it totally shows in the dress I wore today! Ah well. I specifically wore it because I knew I wouldn't be able to wear it much longer.

All my maternity pants are large though, and I've lost weight so I probably would need medium if I started wearing them soon (save those larges for the 3rd tri!). I have thought about picking up some of the ones with stretchy sides, I just like that so much more than a underbelly panel and I'm not ready for full belly yet. But they are all straight and skinny leg ones. Ugh. I dislike skinny straight leg! Very unflattering on my body shape!

misspriss, I didn't wear anything maternity until at least 13 or 14 weeks with my DD, but I broke out some of them at just under 6 weeks this time, lol! Regular jeans still fit, but annoy my belly when I bloat after lunch. I have two pairs of dressy pants, a pair of yoga pants, and a pair of maternity jeans that fit right now. I also have the pair of maternity jeans I've wearing today, which I thought fit better but have been slipping down a bit today, opps!

misspriss, I didn't wear anything maternity until at least 13 or 14 weeks with my DD, but I broke out some of them at just under 6 weeks this time, lol! Regular jeans still fit, but annoy my belly when I bloat after lunch. I have two pairs of dressy pants, a pair of yoga pants, and a pair of maternity jeans that fit right now. I also have the pair of maternity jeans I've wearing today, which I thought fit better but have been slipping down a bit today, opps!

When I got pregnant with DS, it was after a 20lb weight gain after my mom passed away, probably bereavement weight gain. So my clothes were already all tight. Instead of buying "in between" looser clothes, I just bit the bullet and went straight for maternity. It was great. I also told early, and IMO maternity stuff makes you look pregnant, even when it's just bloat because of the way they fit ;)

I had the same problem, I could get them on but as the day wore on they just became uncomfortable.

I have the opposite problem this time. I just LOST 20lbs. So my clothes (for the most part) are too BIG. I have the pants I've been wearing, nearly falling off me. I have my "fat pants" that do have elastic in the waist, that are like 3 sizes bigger than my too big pants....I have plenty of options if I was really getting bigger...but I'm just too bloated for this dress! Also, I did buy new shirts that fit, those are getting pretty snug in the belly area. I need some new looser shirts!

Any suggestions on maternity jeans you all like? I have never had success. They always fall off of me. My first pregnancy I had a pair that just had side panels and normal button front and those fit the best I guess but I don't know where to find those? Anyone else have been pregnant before and have luck finding some that stay up?!

I just had one pair last pregnancy (several pair of dress pants though). They were secret fit belly pants, I LOVED them. Never had any problems with them and they were more flattering than my pre-pregnancy jeans.

I don't think I'm ready for that full panel yet this time though, which is why I was considering the side stretch ones for now. I was looking for some black dress pants with the side stretch, but they are all straight skinny leg!

I hate over the belly mat pants I always tried to find the under the belly ones. I have a few pairs from last pregnancy. My summer clothes are to big since I lost so much extra weight but my last baby was a winter baby so I should be mostly set this time! I will sell off my summer stuff soon I think. I may go to the thyme maternity outlet here and pick up one or two more items for winter. I was also able to do my winter coat up until I left at 36 weeks so I should be ok jacket wise.

Had first levels done today after 2 positive FRER. EDD of May 29, 2015!!! Our little rainbow is finally happening!

Chrissi, I'm not sure if I should go for an early scan or hold out and get one done at 10w. My DH wants me to go in early though I'm so frightened of not seeing my baby :cry: now I'm 6w2d I'm so afraid that itshappenèd again and I'll be seeing nothing.

Blah!!! It's so ridiculous to feel this way, I want the naïveté back I had with my other pregnancies haha.

I hear ya bushmamma. I was thinking the same thing today. That I was clueless with previous pregnancies and wish I could be in that place again. I have a scan Wednesday and I am excited and terrified at the same time.

Chrissi, I'm not sure if I should go for an early scan or hold out and get one done at 10w. My DH wants me to go in early though I'm so frightened of not seeing my baby :cry: now I'm 6w2d I'm so afraid that itshappenèd again and I'll be seeing nothing.

Blah!!! It's so ridiculous to feel this way, I want the naïveté back I had with my other pregnancies haha.

Why what's happening ? How far were you when you lost your babies ? I never saw my baby either I had what the predicted a Blighted Ovum. I started bleeding at 10w4days I was so happy and eating so well like I always do. So it came as a huge shock. Although I coped with if well then I'm not now. I try to busy myself and not think about it but it's so hard. Praying and hoping Kelly you see your little bean ... It must be the same for you ?

I may actually have an early scan soon at almost 8 weeks so something should be visible by then.

All the best of wishes and prayers xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->