May rainbow baby

I hear ya bushmamma. I was thinking the same thing today. That I was clueless with previous pregnancies and wish I could be in that place again. I have a scan Wednesday and I am excited and terrified at the same time.

I honey I hope it goes well for in fact I hope it goes well for all of us. Where are you located by the way ? I may have a scan next week and I'm so scared too.... Xxxxx

Chrissi, my baby stopped growing at 5w6d and I found out when I started bleeding with no cramps and was flooded on so couldn't get to hospital, after 5 days of bleeding and put on strict bed rest I was able to get into the hospital for a scan which the sonographer said " there's nothing in there". I was ready for the news but was heartbroken! Only two days before I started bleeding my hcg level was at 17000 ... I was in shock to say the least.

So now I just hope and pray that when I go for a scan ( which I have not booked yet) I will see my baby and be able to plan for our new baby and involve our children in preparing :).
If this pregnancy does not go full term we will not be TTC again. Its much too much pressure, for family and us..... I know it sounds rough, maybe it is... We jußt couldn't do it again.

Sorry for the blurb of sadness.

Hello, please can i join you? i'm expecting (hopefully) our rainbow baby due may 17th after 2 losses. Really don't feel comfortable on the main pregnancy thread :/

Sorry ladies good luck to you all...

I'm out. Scan revealed that pregnancy had gone and I miscarried again.

Welcome, Greener Grass. :hugs: I hope that this is your rainbow baby!

AFM, no more spotting for a couple days. I have my OB coordinator appointment today so I'll finally get things moving (including getting an OB).

Steffy ... Have you been bleeding ? What type of scan did they do ? Maybe it's too early to tell ? Xxx

So sorry steffy. I'm sending hugs your way.

I hear ya bushmamma. I was thinking the same thing today. That I was clueless with previous pregnancies and wish I could be in that place again. I have a scan Wednesday and I am excited and terrified at the same time.

I honey I hope it goes well for in fact I hope it goes well for all of us. Where are you located by the way ? I may have a scan next week and I'm so scared too.... Xxxxx

I'm in Ohio

Thanks for the welcome. Hope I can hang around thus thread. Have never lasted long in threads before due to obvious reasons. I'm trying to focus on getting through the next 2 weeks. If i make it that far I will relax a tiny bit. Both my losses were around the 6/7 week mark so 8 weeks is my goal at the moment to focus on.

Really sorry steffy. Please take care of yourself xxx

Kind of bummed... I thought that I was going to get a normal dating/viability scan at around 9-10 weeks, but the nurse said that since they had seen the heartbeat on the one at 6 and a half weeks, there no reason to. So the downside is that I won't get to see if things are going okay and how the SCH is until 20 weeks, but I guess the upside is that they've already decided that the pregnancy is okay.

Hi all again. I just got off of the phone with the nurse and my hCG looks great but my progesterone is only just average. As a precaution they ordered me a suppository supplement and an earlier u/s. They said not to expect much from the ultrasound because it is still so early but that it is just to check things out and to assure me that things are growing in there. I'm just a bundle of nerves now and relaxing is difficult.

Imsotired, FXD crossed that all will be great.

Kate that's great news really! You now have the all clear to enjoy your pregnancy :). That's exciting sweetie, your next scan will be the gender scan!!! Yay that's sooo super cool :).

AFM: 6w3d today and I'm constapated :(, feeling sick and heartburn to boot, I mist admit though that heartburn (I think) makes my nausea worse and contributes to my vomiting. Which I have not done in two days!!

ImSoTired, fx for tomorrow!

Bushmumma, I hope you feel better! Tums are safe for pregnancy if you're heartburny. But yay for two days vomit free! :)

My rant: I just called to set up my first OB appointment, and it's not until October 30th (I'll be 12w4d). That seems like a long time! I'm hoping I'll be able to find the heartbeat on the doppler before then for some reassurance.

Random thought: I've now known about this LO for 4 weeks and a day, and I think I'm finally starting to feel like it might stick....

Chrissi I'm not a bundle of nerves this pregnancy actually. I've felt pretty positive the entire time and my ms has been so horrible even with meds that it's reassuring me. With my blughted ovum I alwas felt off that something was wrong and worried all the time. My other loss at 5 months was different as well. I tend to have more anxiety around scan times as that's when Hannah was diagnosed with her condition then we lost her 6 weeks later.

Sorry stuffy

No news on a possible scan yet still waiting. Going to Doppler in 5 more days. Staying busy until then and trying to sleep as much as possible as this pregnancy and the ms meds are exhausting me.

Bushmomma, glad for no vomiting for 2 days! Hope the heartburn eases up, mine has been much less than last pregnancy, I haven't taken anything yet.

Kate, sucks your appointment is so far out! Mine isn't until 10/13, I thought that was far off!

AFM, I'm always fine until after lunch. Then the afternoons are a drag. I'm so exhausted. I haven't fully broken the soda habit, so I'm having one this afternoon because I'm so draggy and I have actual work that needs doing (projected budgets! Woo!). Not many symptoms but tiredness. Hardly any heartburn, no real nausea, no vomiting...it's early yet though!

It is misspriss mine didn't kick in till 5+4 ish. Now the ms is almost all day except when I first wake up for about 30 mins.

Kelly9 - You're going to try the doppler in 5 days? I may join you... I'm scared that I won't find anything and it will frustrate/worry me, but I also can't stand waiting 6 weeks without any sign that the bean is okay! I can't wait to see when you can find yours. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->