May rainbow baby

I've never looked before 8 weeks and have always found it with my 3 pregnancies it takes time and patience though once it took me 45 mins. Hopefully my mil will leave the house so I can Doppler otherwise may have to wait a few more days. Here's to hoping not.

Kelly I didn't have MS with DS, so I don't even know if I'll get it this time! I kind of wish I had more symptoms, so I wouldn't worry so much...but then again I guess I shouldn't be complaing. I always feel really crappy in the afternoons, not just tired really to the bone exhausted. Ah well.

Hi all again. I just got off of the phone with the nurse and my hCG looks great but my progesterone is only just average. As a precaution they ordered me a suppository supplement and an earlier u/s. They said not to expect much from the ultrasound because it is still so early but that it is just to check things out and to assure me that things are growing in there. I'm just a bundle of nerves now and relaxing is difficult.

I'm on the same thing. Within 24 hours of taking it it my symptoms increased big time. My sister had to take them with all three of her pregnancies and she had no issues.

Imsotired, FXD crossed that all will be great.

Kate that's great news really! You now have the all clear to enjoy your pregnancy :). That's exciting sweetie, your next scan will be the gender scan!!! Yay that's sooo super cool :).

AFM: 6w3d today and I'm constapated :(, feeling sick and heartburn to boot, I mist admit though that heartburn (I think) makes my nausea worse and contributes to my vomiting. Which I have not done in two days!!

You know I'm experiencing a similar thing right now. Just under my ribs is a dull ache which is making me feel nauseous. Not sure why maybe it's some kinda indigestion. I am definitely starting to feel more sick these days. I also now hate the smell of basil which makes me sad cause I love homemade pesto. Ah well.

Kate seriously ?! OMG I'd go crazy can't you protest and say you want one at 12 weeks ??

Well my US is tomorrow. I am getting really nervous. I'm going by muskeg because my husband can't get off of work. And I am terrified if bad news. I've been trying to keep my mind in a positive place but it's not easy. At least tomorrow I'll know for sure if everything is ok at the moment. I am 8w5d tomorrow with the possibility of being up to 10 days behind that. So no chance that there is no heartbeat and healthy baby right?

Hi ladies, we've had no Internet since the weekend and I feel like I've missed out on loads! Welcome to all the new ladies, greener grass I'm sure we were on the same mc boards at the same time, I lost my angel in February last year.

I hope everybody else is doing well? The ms isn't too bad?

Afm - I've got a scan booked for Thursday which I was feeling hopeful about as I'd felt so rough but the last few days I've been feeling better so now I'm worried its another mmc. I'd even been having stretching type cramps but they've disappeared too which was a big clue with my angel. I agree with pp I want the innocence of pregnancy back!

So sorry steffy x

I'm at the drs again hopefully getting a referral to the epu had a lot of brown discharge today and a clot can't cope now just need to know :-( xx

Sorry to hear that Lolly. I remember that uncertain time oh so well. I really hope all is well and your mind can be put at ease xx :hugs:

George that sounds about right. i lost my baby on valentines day last year. Reading back through my posts is crazy. I was so angry back then. thankfully regardless of this pregnancy i was at a much more calm place in my life about the whole infertility thing. I only hope this baby makes it or i'll be right back there though :( I have much stronger pregnancy symptoms this time which i'm taking comfort from. Although hoping they're not lulling me into a false sense of security. Gah. pregnancy is so hard :(

Is anyone else suffering with acid reflux/ heartburn? I have it constantly and it's driving me nuts. Going to stock up today on gaviscon i think. Has anyone got any advice for what helps most?

Hope everyone is well xxx :hugs:

So sorry steffy x

I'm at the drs again hopefully getting a referral to the epu had a lot of brown discharge today and a clot can't cope now just need to know :-( xx

Hun. When I started bleeding I called my hospital midwife unit up and said I was bleeding. They told me to come in straight away for a scan. That's on the NHS here in the UK. If you are here then you should just call them up. That's even London. I was so impressed with them. They were so sweet and very gentle performing the scan as well as in telling the news.

I pray that it's just break through bleeding. A lady I was talking to on the school run who knows I had a mc and am pregnant told me that after her mc she started bleeding just like you describe and it turned out it was just the embryo burying nicely into her womb. Not all bleeding is bad news. It happened to her mom too. Red blood is worrying though.

Good luck beautiful xxxx

So sorry steffy x

Hun. When I started bleeding I called my hospital midwife unit up and said I was bleeding. They told me to come in straight away for a scan. That's on the NHS here in the UK. If you are here then you should just call them up. That's even London. I was so impressed with them. They were so sweet and very gentle performing the scan as well as in telling the news.

I pray that it's just break through bleeding. A lady I was talking to on the school run who knows I had a mc and am pregnant told me that after her mc she started bleeding just like you describe and it turned out it was just the embryo burying nicely into her womb. Not all bleeding is bad news. It happened to her mom too. Red blood is worrying though.

Good luck beautiful xxxx

Hi chrissi they have booked me in for a scan tomorrow so by midday I should know either way xx

Lolly, I have fx for you! If they give you a scan, definitely ask about a SCH. That's what I have and it can cause bleeding and even clots even though the baby is totally fine. I've found it really reassuring to know that's what is causing my bleeding.

Anyone else have twinges from time to time in a certain side ? I think it's from my right ovary which I'm sure I ovulated from. Also when I move in a certain way it feels so tender. Hoping this is a good sign ?!

So... I keep thinking about this after my appointment yesterday. At the appointment, both the first RN and the OB coordinator RN were very interested in my two MCs, saying that this was my fourth pregnancy, asking about the dates of my losses, etc. When they said "So this is your fourth pregnancy?" I said "Well, kind of, but I lost two very early" and the RN replied "Those count!". It was oddly unsettling since in one way I kind of try to forget about them, but in another way it was really nice to have them acknowledge them and act like they're real even though they were so early. I don't know, I kind of hit me oddly, especially since my previous OB immediately dismissed any mention of my first loss since "These things happen."

Chrissi - I've been getting twinges/pain on my right side and sometimes my left. I've always gotten twinges on my right side (I think sometimes it might be related to O, but sometimes it's the wrong time for that) but they've been much more frequent since I've been pregnant. I don't remember ever getting that the other times.

Kazy are you back yet? Fingers crossed for you!

Still no news on a scan for me.

Lolly o hope your scan shows a nice strong baby and heart beat tomorrow.

The ms is really getting to me going to see if I can increase my dose of diclectin. It's worse in the afternoon and evening and night for me. Gosh I'm sitting here getting my hair done and all I want to do is sleep.

We're off to get the two littles vaccinated after this as well then off to my mums for a visit.

I go in and hour and a half.

Twinges are a good sign. I think they can increase with additional pregnancies. Mine have gotten worse each time (except with MC). I think it's just baby growing and things stretching.

Well ladies..... Ultrasound was great. And we got a surprise.... Twins!!

Well ladies..... Ultrasound was great. And we got a surprise.... Twins!!
Wow, congratulations! I was quietly stalking this thread and saw we have ultrasound on the same day. Mine went well too - the baby measured on time and had a heartbeat of 157. Twins are amazing news though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->