May rainbow baby

Kazy that's crazy! Congrats. Do you know if they're identical or fraternal?

Congrats on the good scan, VGirl!

Congrats on the good scan AND TWINS, kazy!

Well ladies..... Ultrasound was great. And we got a surprise.... Twins!!

WOW What a surprise!!

Wow, congratulations! I was quietly stalking this thread and saw we have ultrasound on the same day. Mine went well too - the baby measured on time and had a heartbeat of 157. Twins are amazing news though! :)

Glad it went well!

Great scans ladies :happydance:

Oh my god that's amazing, did you have any idea it could be twins? How are you feeling about it?

Wow, congratulations! I was quietly stalking this thread and saw we have ultrasound on the same day. Mine went well too - the baby measured on time and had a heartbeat of 157. Twins are amazing news though! :)

So glad your scan went well, I'm glad you got to the heart beat too, great news!

Well I had no idea. We have a few sets if identical twins in my family but I've always been told that identical aren't hereditary. US tech said they most likely aren't identical.
We are super excited. Honestly I've never "wanted" twins but after my loss this year I so excited. I'm not sure how I will fit our total of 5 children in the house but we will figure something out!

That's amazing Kazy!
Congrats Vgirl!

My scan today was not as awesome unfortunately but not bad news, no hb yet but back again on Monday for a follow up as my Dr. knows how crazy anxious I am. Measured 3 days behind at 6 weeks but as I was NTNP that doesn't surprise me.

That's amazing Kazy!
Congrats Vgirl!

My scan today was not as awesome unfortunately but not bad news, no hb yet but back again on Monday for a follow up as my Dr. knows how crazy anxious I am. Measured 3 days behind at 6 weeks but as I was NTNP that doesn't surprise me.

Thank you! My anxiety can take a break at least for today :)
Fingers crossed for you on Monday. 3 days behind is really nothing to worry about especially since you were NTNP. I'm glad your doctor is taking great care of you.

Sweet v I'm glad things went ok today hopefully the next few days will show a big difference.

I'm going for a scan today but all these good scans have done nothing to put my mind at rest, it just convinces more that I'll be the one with bad news!!!

Just had my scan measuring 6and half weeks :) and seen our baba with a good strong heartbeat :) x they couldn't see any evidence if bleeding poss cervical erosion/old implantation bleeding x

Thanks ladies!!

Sweet- I am glad they got you in soon. Shows you have a good compassionate Dr.

George- praying all goes well and you see a healthy peanut today.

Congrats lolly!!

I a little behind on updating the front page due dates. So send me a note if your dates have changed and I missed it or if you haven't been added.

Just had my scan measuring 6and half weeks :) and seen our baba with a good strong heartbeat :) x they couldn't see any evidence if bleeding poss cervical erosion/old implantation bleeding x

Yayayayayay !!! This makes me so happy seeing all this good news. I feel so crampy right now it freaks me out. Hoping to get a scan too soon :/ so so nervous.

Xx

Okay, this is going to sound kind of crazy, but my scan was a week ago today and I'm already getting worried that something's happened and the baby isn't okay in there anymore. How am I going to make it another 5 weeks until my appointment? Ugh. :(

Okay, this is going to sound kind of crazy, but my scan was a week ago today and I'm already getting worried that something's happened and the baby isn't okay in there anymore. How am I going to make it another 5 weeks until my appointment? Ugh. :(

I think that I will be the same hun xx

Congratulations on all the good scans! Good luck to those going for a scan in next few days too. I'm jealous. Because I've "only had 2 losses" I don't qualify for an early scan on the nhs. We live on an island with no private clinics so looks like I'm waiting till 12 weeks if I make it that far. Have got a really bad cold which has turned into a chest infection so am now on anti biotics which I hate. Don't like to take anything when pregnant just in case but I really need them. My tummy is really sore today but have a kind of constipation thing going on so hoping it's that. My boobs aren't feeling as sore today which of course is freaking me out. Roll on 12 weeks. It's going to be a long wait :(

I know hun. NHS is a bit pants like that. I'm in London and have opted to go private... £75 isn't too bad or so I believe for a scan so I'm going for it. Xx

Great news, lolly :) I also have a cervical erosion which my doctor said was nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->