May rainbow baby

Kely, how have you been feeling? Is the ms any better? I hope you're hanging in there!

Kazy congrats on TWINS!
Congrats to those of you having good scans also.

I began the suppositories the night before last. I cannot say that I've noticed an increase in symptoms, or that I'm really noticing anything out of the ordinary. I had an early ultrasound today and the sac is measuring 5w2d. Too Early for a heartbeat but things seem to be progressing as they should so far. I have a few more blood draws and another ultrasound scheduled for next week so I'm hoping everything is well. My lack of symptoms is a bit nerve wracking esp because everyone keeps telling me I should be feeling tons of stretching, cramping, and breast tenderness. I have some bloating, some lower back pain, the occasional very light cramping, and fatigue. That is all. Trying not to worry but, I mean, it's not easy and I'm sure you all get where I'm coming from.

Kazy congrats on TWINS!
Congrats to those of you having good scans also.

I began the suppositories the night before last. I cannot say that I've noticed an increase in symptoms, or that I'm really noticing anything out of the ordinary. I had an early ultrasound today and the sac is measuring 5w2d. Too Early for a heartbeat but things seem to be progressing as they should so far. I have a few more blood draws and another ultrasound scheduled for next week so I'm hoping everything is well. My lack of symptoms is a bit nerve wracking esp because everyone keeps telling me I should be feeling tons of stretching, cramping, and breast tenderness. I have some bloating, some lower back pain, the occasional very light cramping, and fatigue. That is all. Trying not to worry but, I mean, it's not easy and I'm sure you all get where I'm coming from.

Well ImSoTired, I am about as far along as you and I don't have symptoms either, just the exact same ones you have - bloating, very light cramping, fatigue, and a little excessive gas for me.

Ms is still horrible but no puking yet though I sometimes think I'd feel better if I could just mentally let go and puke I'm just so afraid of actually vomiting.

I did however hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time just now <3 139-150 and faint but still there. I love my Doppler. I look forward to hearing it get stronger as the weeks go by and am just so relieved that baby appears to be doing fine and growing.

Kelly that's so exciting! Yay!

Now I have to convince myself not to go home and try with my doppler yet, lol.

Kate Id wait the 3 more days. I nearly panicked when I couldn't hear a whole lot then I moved the Doppler up a bit higher and some time later I finally heard it. I only looked this early because my mil if off for the next week and I won't have alone time. We haven't told anyone yet. Now I'll have to find some time at some point to have a listen again but definitely not till at least 8 weeks.

I'm going to try to wait until at least 9 weeks if I can stop myself. I wasn't able to find it until about 13 weeks last time and I never did get good at finding the heartbeat, so I think there's a good chance I won't get to hear it until my OB appointment.

Was your placenta anterior last time? That can make it harder. Also I'm quiet trim in the tummy so I bet that helps me and I'm stubborn and look for it forever. I may have a go again when the kids are in bed so I can record it.

Nope, it wasn't anterior and I'm fairly skinny. I think my main problem last time was I was trying too high (whichI realized after they found it during my appointment so I might be able to find it earlier now, but I still had trouble even after I found it last time. I'm probably also kind of impatient, lol!

It takes patience to find this early that's forsure. Took me like 30 mins. Kids are almost in bed so we'll see what I find this time.

No dice this time had it for like 20 seconds then lost it.

I decided to give it a try. Didn't find anything, but DD really enjoyed "helping". :) Hopefully I'll have better luck in another week or so.

I can not wait until I can use my doppler!! Considering they couldn't find the heartbeat at the us don't think I'll have to much luck until further along.

Where do you get a Doppler? I've never used one. It may make me panic if I can't figure it out though.

Man the first trimester is hard!! I hope it passes quick and we all hear the comfort of our little ones heart beat. Praying you all have peace.

Any one have any magic tips for morning sickness, no longer strong nausea now sick as well x tried ginger makes me worse xx

This is my first time in the forums and first pregnancy after miscarriage in March of 2014. This is absolutely nerve-wracking. We were so excited for our first little one to be joining our family in October of this year, but alas, it wasn't in the cards. Now I feel like I am waking on eggshells since that first faint positive a couple days ago. Any advice for keeping from going insane? I would love a buddy to walk through this with.

Welcome chaos. My advice is take it one day at a time. You will find a lot of support on here. So if it's a really bad day you can come and get support :) when are you due?

Hi ladies, welcome chaos - I hope your doing ok unfortunately pregnancy after a loss is a tough journey I found I was always walking on egg shells last time.

Kelly, Kate and sweetv you are all so brave using a Doppler, I was very tempted to buy one last time but decided the thought of not hearing anything would panic me more.

I had my scan yesterday and managed to see the heart beat. The doctor put me back 5 days which has worried me a bit. She was quite relaxed by it and said it was probably just due to my cycles being irregular since ds2 is quite young still. She did say it looked like a healthy pregnancy but I'm still worried. I'm tempted to go back at about 10 weeks for another one just to check but its £125 a scan and it just seems like so much money.

Hi ladies, welcome chaos - I hope your doing ok unfortunately pregnancy after a loss is a tough journey I found I was always walking on egg shells last time.

Kelly, Kate and sweetv you are all so brave using a Doppler, I was very tempted to buy one last time but decided the thought of not hearing anything would panic me more.

I had my scan yesterday and managed to see the heart beat. The doctor put me back 5 days which has worried me a bit. She was quite relaxed by it and said it was probably just due to my cycles being irregular since ds2 is quite young still. She did say it looked like a healthy pregnancy but I'm still worried. I'm tempted to go back at about 10 weeks for another one just to check but its £125 a scan and it just seems like so much money.

Dating scans I have read are 5+/- on dating, so it just could be the margin of error was well.

Lost my post ugh. I got mine off ebay. If you try early it's best to have a full bladder.

Stopped my ms meds cause I'm not sure that they're helping and they make me so tired so doing a trial run to see how I feel today. I usually don't get ms till the afternoon then it sticks around till bed time or after. We'll see how I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->