May rainbow baby

Thanks Kazy, yes you can add me. I think my dd is 24th May. Still sounds very brave actually saying that though. I didn't mc last time until 11 weeks, so I am still 5 weeks off that.

Jnypal, yes I have had symptoms since just before 5 weeks. Nausea, constipation, tired, and now I am eithe ravenously hungry and can eat a horse or hungry but no appetite, kind of all over the place really! With my dd I started this all at about 6 weeks, so it's a bit earlier this time. How are you with symptoms? When do you get your labs back? What was your last HCG and progesterone. I did a sneaky test at work at 5 weeks, as we don't usually do them here in the UK, all were good numbers. As for the scan, in my last pregnancy I had a scan at 6+1 and saw HB, measured perfect but then at 9+4 found that the baby had not made it past 7 weeks. So for me I would prefer to live in ignorance and try and be positive, that's the hard part sometimes!

Greener grass, that would be a lovely 30th pressie for your hubby :) I hope the ms and tiredness has eased, I find I am better by the evening.

I think you might be right. I've just had dinner and actually feel ok. It's funny. The worse I feel the more I don't want to eat but when I eat I feel better. Have bought some crackers today for times when I can't face much. I'm not complaining at now eating much. I've got a high bmi so any weight I lose is a bonus. I lost 2.5 stone when pregnant with my son so plan to achieve similar with this pregnancy. I eat alot better than I usually would last time and am doing the same this time. I can't stomach anything greasy so that's helping. I usually am addicted to crisps ans haven't had a packet in a week which is unheard of for me. I'd be really glad to break that habit!

Ugh, I'm havng a bad day, doubting that things are still okay and we're going to have a healthy LO in May... October 30th can't come quickly enough. :(

I hear ya Kate. Seems like some days I can have plenty of confidence and others I am sick with worry. Praying for peace for all! I am sure all is well Kate.

Sorry you're having a bad day Kategirl. Is it just one of those days or any reason in particular?

I read your other post about using a Doppler. I am sure you will find the HB, 8 weeks is so early. But with my dd, I never heard her HB, neither could the doctor, until 13 weeks. I had an anterior placenta, which often means HB can't be heard until later. Just thought I would mention it as I know it can be such an added stress when you just want to know that all is ok. :hugs:

Thanks, charlie. I know its early still so I'm not worried yet; with DD I just wasn't very good at it so I couldn't find it before my 12 weeks appointment. It's more just that I wish I had the reassurance.

Could be anterior placenta or just to early Kate also could depend on the Doppler you're using it took me well over 30 mins to find HB today and it was faint with volume up all the way all the beats don't even register on it yet so try not to sweat it. I'm sure your babe is just fine! Seeing the heartbeat at your scan is very reassuring!

Hi again Ladies! I completely forgot I posted to this forum, and I never added it to my email list. I plan to do that right after I submit. :)

I have made it to 6w3d, and the intense scent has subsided a bit. My bbs are still sore on and off (especially after waking up), and my appetite is either crazy huge or non existent. I am feeling more and more positive, but my first appointment isn't until Oct. 15. They are going to to an ultrasound...this will be my 8-10 week and then I have another at 12-14. I took another home test today (DH thinks I'm a bit nutty), but it still has a BFP!! I bought a 3 pack so I can test once per week until we go to the doctor. I am feeling happy and positive, but it is difficult to not be nervous. I am a busy first grade teacher, but I am going to make an attempt to be more involved in this forum as we have told very few people that we asked to pray for us. We don't plan to tell everyone else until the second trimester, and it will be while we are visited family for Thanksgiving. Definitely something to be thankful for!

BTW, edd is May 22....feel free to add me if you are still doing so.

I hear ya Kate. Seems like some days I can have plenty of confidence and others I am sick with worry. Praying for peace for all! I am sure all is well Kate.

I feel exactly the same way. :wacko:

Hi ladies. I had a pregnancy last year around the same time of year, miscarried in November at 9 weeks. It utterly broke my heart, put me through a lot of mental anguish and agony.

I fell pregnant this month, and my little one is due on the 26th of May. Apparently. I am going on calculations, I haven't been dated yet. That'll be Monday.

I'm so scared I'll go in and there'll be no foetus in there (my last pregnancy was a blighted ovum), or there'll be a foetus and it'll be sick or dead or something. Because I know how easily something can go wrong.

No real reason to be afraid, though. I feel utterly SICK as a dog, hard time keeping food down, boobs are giant, nipples growing, skin changing, all the little signs. Exhaustion, sweating, went through a pimple phase (that calmed down by the end of the 4th week). I feel like it's *very* different this time.

Anyway, Hi-hello! Here's praying/hoping we all end up with bubbies by May next year. <3

Amarylis.... I feel the exact same way Had a blighted ovum in June this year also at 9 weeks, am so nervous it happens again. But also feel very different this time round exhausted all the time and awful 24 hour nausea, even nauseas in the middle of the night..Have a second scan at 7 weeks next week really hoping to see a baby.. Thinking of u

Amaryllis taztap, I too had a Blighted Ovum or so they believe. I miscarried at almost 11 weeks back in July I'm now 7weeks 3 days preggers. Nausea really hit me this morning. I'm ok during the day, but by the evening well at least yesterday I felt awful falling asleep. Filling my bras but reluctant to buy new ones until I'm sure this is a healthy and viable pregnancy. I cramp after peeing ?! Anyone else have that ? I'm also sweating at night. Tired all day don't know how I made it through my bday dinner yesterday !!! Also I'm sleeping solidly and so much !!! No insomnia for me. Craving sausage sandwiches which I haven't yet succumbed to eating at I don't eat animals

I hope we all do well. So far we have had a lot of good news. And there are now 4 of us on here who've previously had BO.

Good luck lovelies xxxx

Chrissi - Happy birthday for yesterday..

Nausea really is the worst I am even nauseas when eating, also trying to not buy new bras till i know its ok, thought I have to admit I did buy maternity skinny jeans at the weekend been so bloated my normal pants are already tight, and honestly dont think i will ever wear none maternity again lol, most comfortable pants i have ever owned...

Haha I totally agree I have a couple of pairs from previous pregnancy and they are ridiculously comfy I love them !!

When you due taz?

20 May.... seems like its years away... Might be earlier though if i decide to have a c-section, childbirth terrifies me as do needles and hospitals whoops.. But not worrying about that till much later..

Oh really. Gosh I'm so excited about it but then I am weird lol !! I'm going to get an independent midwife and things crossed have a home birth. You should try hypnotherapy really helped me when I was mis carrying :)

Mid wives are very rare here as are home births, its weird for a third world country... You see a gynaecologist your whole pregnancy here, its very different to other parts of the world..

Mid wives are very rare here as are home births, its weird for a third world country... You see a gynaecologist your whole pregnancy here, its very different to other parts of the world..

Not that different, sounds just like America. Homebirth midwives are rare in a lot of parts of the US (although some parts have plenty). You see an OB/GYN throughout your pregnancy.

I got a 1 day break from ms but it came back the next day. I love for those breaks right now!

Welcome to the newbies and congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->