May rainbow baby

Talking ms, I vomited for the first time this morning! First time in any of my pregnancies. Have to say I felt better after, well for a couple of hours. Now I am just exhausted. This is hard with an almost 2 yr old!

I am still not sure who the newbies are, as one myself, but congratulations all ��

taztap, maternity pants ARE comfy! Since I already had some from my previous pregnancy, I think I broke them out just before 6 weeks. Lol! Only a couple of them fit right now, but they are so much comfier than my regular pants by the end of the day.

I updated the list of EDD. Please let me know if you aren't on there and want to be or vise versa. My brain seems a little off so bare with me if I missed something lol.

MS is a bit better for me today. I read yesterday that the placenta actually starts to take over the hormone making around 9 weeks (I thought 12) so I hope I start feeling better from here. Anyone else heard that? It's weird because if I have MS I hate the feeling but feel mentally better because it seems like everything is ok. If it lets up I start to worry more. I can't wait until I can feel these babies move! Then maybe I'll relax a bit. It can't come quick enough.

Kazy, with my dd my ms went completely at 9 weeks, I have also heard that's when the placenta kicks in, so hopefully you're over the worst!

I love my maternity pants, some have never been put away, so comfy!

Thanks Kazy, yes you can add me. I think my dd is 24th May. Still sounds very brave actually saying that though. I didn't mc last time until 11 weeks, so I am still 5 weeks off that.

Jnypal, yes I have had symptoms since just before 5 weeks. Nausea, constipation, tired, and now I am eithe ravenously hungry and can eat a horse or hungry but no appetite, kind of all over the place really! With my dd I started this all at about 6 weeks, so it's a bit earlier this time. How are you with symptoms? When do you get your labs back? What was your last HCG and progesterone. I did a sneaky test at work at 5 weeks, as we don't usually do them here in the UK, all were good numbers. As for the scan, in my last pregnancy I had a scan at 6+1 and saw HB, measured perfect but then at 9+4 found that the baby had not made it past 7 weeks. So for me I would prefer to live in ignorance and try and be positive, that's the hard part sometimes!

Greener grass, that would be a lovely 30th pressie for your hubby :) I hope the ms and tiredness has eased, I find I am better by the evening.

charlie my hcg came back in the 5000 s today which they said was good and they want to schedule an ultrasound next week so I caved and I'm going to get one on the 9 th. its weird though because with my 12 week pregnancy that I miscarried I was sick all day everyday and all I'm having now is hunger cravings and fatigue no sickness at all. You wouldn't think that you would miss actually feeling sick everyday. Haha.

Kazy, I'm the same here. Last week I could hardly et through the day without being sick multiple times and the last 3 days were notably uneventful. I take now only 2 anti-nausea pills at night. But maybe I spoke too soon - I'm have horrible nausea without puking today and ALL the smells are bothering me big time! Being sick is actually really comforting for me too :))

Vgirl do you want your EDD on the first page? If so let me know what day you are due again.

I was sick till 17 and 18 weeks with my girls though I got more breaks inberween after about 12 weeks. So the placenta kicking in didn't do much for me.

I'm not really that sick yet. Unless there's a bad smell then I'm gagging. Still cramping on and off and boobs hurt ... Hope everyone's doing well though ... Bush mama where are you ???

I hope there's a baby in there. I am craving salty stuff and succumbed to eating sausages this morning, that's very unlike me. I have a feeling it might be a boy... whats everyone else craving ? What do you think you are going to have ?! XXX

Hi everyone! great to see this forum filled with love and support.. popping in to say hi and introduce myself! Had a miscarriage just over a year ago at 12 weeks ('didn't even make it to 8 weeks', according to the doctor). Now I find myself here pregnant again (yay!) but feeling the inevitable anxiety. I'm due May 15(ish), so I'm right now I'm at just about the time my pregnancy ended last time - just shy of 8 weeks. I have an appointment in 3 weeks where I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat, but I don't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks. :(

Will admit I was super disappointed when the doctor told me that - especially as with last time, I thought everything was OK until I started bleeding and was told everything stopped over a month prior. So while I'm optimistic, it's also really hard to get through these weeks without the thought that the same thing is going to happen again .. or currently happening. My only experience with pregnancy was a loss, so it's kind of hard to think this time will be any different. It's a very surreal feeling.

Anyone else have to wait this long (20 weeks) for ultrasound? I think hearing the heartbeat will be a huge relief, so at the next appointment if they don't/can't hear it for any reason I'm going to be a nervous wreck! how do you ladies cope with the anxiety of waiting?

Hi Tamzing, we get a scan at around 12 weeks here then again at 20 weeks. It's a very long wait to 20 weeks.

It is scary for sure, I am also at the time that things started to go wrong with baby last time, but didn't miscarry until 11 weeks ( I am now 6+4) I am having a down day, I just don't feel pregnant anymore. Even my nipples look normal again, they had got a lot darker. No bloat nothing! Just feeling like this pregnancy isn't going to happen today. With my mc I knew something was wrong and I was right, so feeling a bit scared right now.

Hi Hun and welcome. Yep we get two scans here in the UK. Can't you go private and book yourself in somewhere ?

Also some women don't have symptoms Charlie. I don't think having symptoms is a good thing either as some go on to miscarry while some don't ...

I've been a lot more crampy this time around, my boobs are bigger and I'm way more sleepier than with my mmc.

You are early as well Hun so don't stress. Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy.

I was suppose to have a scan but they had to cancel because of water leakage bit gutted but hey ho. So decided I'm gonna go treat myself and get my nails done tomorrow for my birthday ... Hehehe

Love to you both xxxxx

Charlie all my symptoms are gone too!
I have my follow up ultrasound in 4 hours to determine if baby's heartbeat has increased as it was very slow last week. I am determined that it will be as I also had a mmc 2 years ago and not feeling very enthusiastic about this pregnancy. I wish I hadn't done the early ultrasound. First one showed no heartbeat, second showed very slow heartbeat so fingers crossed this one shows a perfect heartbeat!

Welcome tamzing

Happy Birthday Chrissi

I hope there's a baby in there. I am craving salty stuff and succumbed to eating sausages this morning, that's very unlike me. I have a feeling it might be a boy... whats everyone else craving ? What do you think you are going to have ?! XXX

I've been craving banana nut bread for a few days now, so last night DH and I went to the store and I got some mix to make muffins. Of course it didn't quite meet what I had been thinking about in my head (does it ever when you have a craving? not for me.) but it was still good. :) Other than that, I haven't really been wanting food lately.

Good luck at your scan SweetV, hope you get good news.

Tye symptom spotting is hard as this is my 3rd pregnancy, one gave me dd, the other a mmc. With my dd symptoms started at 6 weeks and stayed until 9 weeks. Mmc started at 6 weeks and faded by 7 weeks I had none. With this one symptoms started early at before 5 weeks and have progressed until now. I still have some symptoms, but it's hard not to compare. I am sure I must have had good days with my dd, I just can't remember. I still don't want a scan unless I start bleeding or have painful cramps. The cramps I am getting still at just like mild AF cramps and they have been like that since the start. I guess time will tell, just not feeling very positive right now.

Chrissi, I am on the other side of the river, in SW London :thumbup:

I'm cramping too but never did with my mmc @11weeks. Only time I cramped was at the very start and the day I started losing the buba.

I am literally feeling nothing... no cramps, I even ate breakfast this morning without having to force myself. Thanks! I will keep you posted!

Thinking of you SweetV. I hate scans. Even with my dd I was a total nervous wreck before them. Just so stressful. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->