May rainbow baby

Charlie all my symptoms are gone too!
I have my follow up ultrasound in 4 hours to determine if baby's heartbeat has increased as it was very slow last week. I am determined that it will be as I also had a mmc 2 years ago and not feeling very enthusiastic about this pregnancy. I wish I hadn't done the early ultrasound. First one showed no heartbeat, second showed very slow heartbeat so fingers crossed this one shows a perfect heartbeat!

Welcome tamzing

Happy Birthday Chrissi

Oh hunny I wish I could give you a big hug. I wish you the best of luck sweetness xx

My symptoms have lessened a bit the last 2 days as well. I've hardly had any cramping or stretching so far. It's difficult to be positive when you just aren't sure how to feel. I don't want to get excited but I want this pregnancy to continue and be healthy. It's tough. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and hoping for a heartbeat.

my instincts were unfortunately right. Scan showed a sac that is collapsing and an erratic flutter of a heartbeat that dr has determined to mean non viable. I wish you all the very, very best of luck!! Thank you for all of your good thoughts and support!

my instincts were unfortunately right. Scan showed a sac that is collapsing and an erratic flutter of a heartbeat that dr has determined to mean non viable. I wish you all the very, very best of luck!! Thank you for all of your good thoughts and support!

I'm so, so sorry.:hugs:

I'm so sorry sweetv. Stay strong. Hugs your way.

So so sorry sweetv. Sending lists if hugs.

Oh god bless you sweet sweet lady. I wish wish wish I could change this for you. Sending you lots of love from the UK <3

I'm so very very sorry SweetV big :hugs:

Take good care of yourself xx

My symptoms have lessened a bit the last 2 days as well. I've hardly had any cramping or stretching so far. It's difficult to be positive when you just aren't sure how to feel. I don't want to get excited but I want this pregnancy to continue and be healthy. It's tough. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and hoping for a heartbeat.

It is very tough for sure. Hope your US goes well tomorrow :flower:

Anyone have suggestions for nausea?? I can't take the prescription drugs ( long story but I have horrible side effects) or unisom. I tried the sea bands and those don't work either. Oh and also tried preggo pops. Any other suggestions?!

Hi Kazy! I take ginger, either candy or I make tea with ginger root. Hope you feel better!

So sorry for your loss, SweetV :(

The only thing that helps me with nausea except of pills is sparkling water. Also, when it gets really bad I smell cut lemon. Not sure why but it helps

I am feeling nervous as well. My only other pregnancy ended as a chemical just before 5 weeks. I am at 7 tomorrow, and I have a very different feeling this time. Last time it just didn't seem right the whole, if very short, time. I will have my first appointment at 9 weeks, and they are doing an ultrasound that I was told should show a heartbeat. I bought a new three pack of tests last week so I could take one each week until the appointment to ease my mind. I get hormonal cysts in my inner thigh before AF quite often and one popped up today. I am hoping that is just due to pregnancy hormones. I wish everyone lots of luck until your scans and until we all make it to the second trimester. This is such an amazing place to connect with people who understand my feelings, and I was so lucky to find it after my loss and find this page with this new and sticky rainbow. Btw- I saw a double rainbow two days ago and twins run on both sides of my family....do you believe in signs? ;)

I tried with the doppler for half an hour again tonight, and I did find a low frequency noise and kind of maybe had a quieter noise behind it, but still not the noise I should be hearing. I know it's still fairly early, but I'm disappointed and a bit worried now.

Kate just don't bother with the Doppler if it only makes you worry it's not worth the stress. Baby could be hiding behind one of your heartbeats as my baby likes to do or your placenta could be in the way etc.

My ms seems to be easing off. Maybe I am having a boy. I still take my meds when needed as I still seem to get the odd wave of nausea it's just not all day now which is awesome.

Kelly, the problem is that I worry because I can't find the heartbeat on the doppler, but I also worry because I have no way to know if things are still okay in there (so I try the doppler since it would be reassuring if I could find the heartbeat). I know, vicious cycle. :dohh:

I had a good ultrasound this morning which was very reassuring. Baby is measuring 6w3d and has a beautiful hb of 117. I go back Oct 30th. My due date has been moved back to the 26th. I feel no symptoms the last day or two besides fatigue. Hoping everything continues to go well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->