May rainbow baby

Chrissi, I am at work on my phone but quickly wanted to say wow wow how exciting at twins!! All sounds wonderful, if a little confusing!

And Kazy, no idea you were pregnant with twins too, how exciting but wow 5! How are you feeling about that?

Charlie originally I never "wanted" twins. I guess some people do from the beginning. We were somewhat on the fence about trying for #4 but after having a hard time (at least hard compared to what I experienced before) getting pregnant and then MC I knew I wanted a fourth for sure. I was sooooo nervous about my ultrasound last week that I just laughed uncontrollably when she said there were two healthy babies. To me it's like God saying "see all is well." I am really excited about it now. I'm still a bit cautious since it's the first trimester but I think all will be great. I know it's going to be a crazy ride but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh and I REALLY want to know the genders!! I just scheduled my private scan today for november 14th.

That is awesome Kate! Where did you get your Doppler?

Charlie originally I never "wanted" twins. I guess some people do from the beginning. We were somewhat on the fence about trying for #4 but after having a hard time (at least hard compared to what I experienced before) getting pregnant and then MC I knew I wanted a fourth for sure. I was sooooo nervous about my ultrasound last week that I just laughed uncontrollably when she said there were two healthy babies. To me it's like God saying "see all is well." I am really excited about it now. I'm still a bit cautious since it's the first trimester but I think all will be great. I know it's going to be a crazy ride but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh and I REALLY want to know the genders!! I just scheduled my private scan today for november 14th.

A crazy ride yes for sure! But worth it. I'm so unsure about this pregnancy. I think he has made a mistake on the report cause he has said the heart beats are the same... But one was low ? He said on the report that they were both 90bpm that's not good.

A crazy ride yes for sure! But worth it. I'm so unsure about this pregnancy. I think he has made a mistake on the report cause he has said the heart beats are the same... But one was low ? He said on the report that they were both 90bpm that's not good.

Did he tell you the heart rates there?

No he just said one was healthy one was not..

My DH and I don't go for first ultrasound for another 1.5 weeks, but twins run on both sides of my family, I had a dream we had twins this week and the next day saw a double rainbow on the way to school, and then an old colleague randomly texted me that night and said "wouldn't it be exciting if you guys have twins?" All these signs and being on a forum with two women due in May having twins...pretty hard to ignore. Congrats on TWO babies, Chrissy!

No he just said one was healthy one was not..

All sounds confusing. When will you see your Doctor to clarify?

I know what you mean. I would never want twins either, the prospect scares me on so many levels! But it's something special for sure, so I get how people just embrace it as a crazy, wonderful ride. :thumbup:

wow great news all around! congrats. I finally hit the six week mark! :) another week down. I get my first scan in 5 days and I was on 100 of clomid when I got pregnant so chance for twins also.

Eek good luck if you want twins!! I'm trying to forget about it right now until my next scan. I refuse to get excited just in case something happens. I'm leaving it in Gods hands right now. In the meantime even though I'm not sick I am still getting twinges and tightening around my lower abdomen. I'm also so freaking gassy. I don't know why maybe because digestion is slow?? But I've gone back to eating super healthy; trying to cram as many nutrients in as possible. I would like these babes to survive. So mama is trying she really is.

Hurry up November !!!

Eek good luck if you want twins!! I'm trying to forget about it right now until my next scan. I refuse to get excited just in case something happens. I'm leaving it in Gods hands right now. In the meantime even though I'm not sick I am still getting twinges and tightening around my lower abdomen. I'm also so freaking gassy. I don't know why maybe because digestion is slow?? But I've gone back to eating super healthy; trying to cram as many nutrients in as possible. I would like these babes to survive. So mama is trying she really is.

Hurry up November !!!

I am seriously so gassy too. What is up with that?!

Phew lol very parpy and burpy .... I went out last night for my birthday and it was awful I had bad bad cramps thanks to having to hold on to the gas. Was very painful.

Chrissi wow! Congrats :) I've had two dreams this pregnancy I was having twins but I ended up crying haha I so don't want twins this baby will be my last just 3 for me universe please! No curve balls.

My scan is Tuesday but I've only found 1 heart beat so I'm sure there's just 1 snugged up.

Kate that's awesome! I'm getting faster at picking up the HB now last two times it was 176 and 180.

My scan was on Friday and the bambino is measuring right on track! So my due date is May 10th :) My MS is awful though! I'm throwing up almost every day and if I don't eat in between breakfast, lunch and supper then I throw up until my tummy is empty and hurts :( baby sure is a feisty one haha

My scan was on Friday and the bambino is measuring right on track! So my due date is May 10h :) My MS is awful though! I'm throwing up almost every day and if I don't eat in between breakfast, lunch and supper then I throw up until my tummy is empty and hurts :( baby sure is a feisty one haha

that's great news about the scan. keep the count down going until the second trimester! :) we're all getting closer and over half way there! Eek!

My scan was on Friday and the bambino is measuring right on track! So my due date is May 10th :) My MS is awful though! I'm throwing up almost every day and if I don't eat in between breakfast, lunch and supper then I throw up until my tummy is empty and hurts :( baby sure is a feisty one haha

Awesome news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"