May rainbow baby

Got messed about in A+E, I had to explain to the dr several times I was actually pregnant after my prev mc, then they did beta bloods and when I asked his for the results he said 1500 was about to crumble and I questioned him he said he will just double check. When he ce back he said sorry it was 1800 but that was in sept he hasn't even checked the ones they had taken. So I waited whilst he phoned the lab and they where 65,000 big difference !! x they wouldn't scan me and said they will refer me to the epu today. So all in all I had bloods taken, saw a dr who didn't have a clue and was told basically go home and phone epu in the morning for a time for a scan x so I'm still none the wiser and am emotionally and physically battered xx

Just got back from scan at epau baby looks perfect and had a gorgeous healthy heartbeat x they can't see any areas of bleeding in the uterus, just hoping it goes soon. Baby growing well and even measured a day ahead of ov. on cloud 9 thank you so much for your kind words xxx

Just got back from scan at epau baby looks perfect and had a gorgeous healthy heartbeat x they can't see any areas of bleeding in the uterus, just hoping it goes soon. Baby growing well and even measured a day ahead of ov. on cloud 9 thank you so much for your kind words xxx

I feel so emotional Lolly. I'm so so so so relieved and happy to hear everything is fine. I'm an emotional wreck right now after the sonographer worried me to death over baby A. Trying to stay positive but it's so hard after a mc. In a way I wish I'd never had an early scan. I think they cause more worry than they are worth.

Xxxxxx

Great news lolly!

Chrissi when is your next scan?

Great news lolly!

Chrissi when is your next scan?

Great news Lolly!

Chrissi, I agree, at times early scans cause a lot of stress. Are you going to get another or wait for the 12 wk scan?

So pleased for you lolly. Was so worried. Felt so nervous for you.

I'm a nervous wreck worrying. Keep worrying it's a empty sac in there and no baby. Have tried twice to find heartbeat with no luck. Hoping it's just because I'm a fatty but can't help but worry. Nausea is making my life hell. There's nothing I want to eat ever. The thought of all food makes me want to vomit. I've lost half a stone in past few weeks so every cloud and all that I suppose.

Got my booking in tonight. Having to go alone as it's at night and don't want to take our 5 year old. Wish I was having a scan too so I could stop worrying :cry:

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

GreenerGrass, I wasn't able to find the heartbeat until 8w6d, and I'm definitely not overweight, so it's not just you! I hope you can find it soon!

I feel the same way, I keep just feeling like this pregnancy isn't going to work out and that things aren't going right and that the baby is probably dead. Even when I found the heartbeat, I still don't feel fully convinced that it was actually the heartbeat. Ugh, I'll feel SOOOO much better once I can actually feel it! I hope I can feel it earlier this time; I know a lot of people say you usually feel it earlier the second time, and I didn't feel anything until 18 weeks last time.

Glad it's not just me. I spent about 1.5 hours searching the other night. Still have sore arm muscles. It's terrifying when you don't know if the baby is ok. I had been feeling quite positive as this pregnancy has got further than my last two and I have alot more synptoms etc but then I read stories about people going for scans to find mmc :cry:

I don't think I'll try again for a few weeks. I'm really overweight so there's probably not much chance of me finding it early. If only there was a sure fire way of knowing all was ok. If you've found the heartbeat that's a really good sign xxx

Damn phone lost my post.

Kate you're just a worrier you need to keep yourself busy.

I've gained weight but being on vacation doesn't help I'm eating all my favourite fatty foods again. Where we live there are no restaurants so eating healthy is easy. I'll be resuming workouts once in home next week to. Hopefully I can stall the weight gain or loose a few pounds since I know the weight gained is not baby.

Kate you're just a worrier you need to keep yourself busy.

I don't know... it's odd because I didn't feel this way with my daughter, I didn't really have any worries. I think part of it may be that I'm going for a long time without being checked; last time I had my first appointment around 8 weeks and then every 4 weeks after, but this time I had my scan at 6w4 and then I'm assumng they'll use the doppler at my OB appointment at 12w4d. I don't really trust the heartbeat I found on the doppler since it doesn't quite sound like what you hear on the youtube videos or what I heard with my daughter. I'm not even really worried/anxious exactly... it's more like I'm just waiting to find out that it's gone.

I'm doing a lot of worrying too because I'm feeling very few symptoms and actually feeling like I have a cold coming on. I have another appt at the end of this month and I'm assuming it'll just be a doppler appt. I have no doppler of my own and down plan on buying one because I know I'll just panic each time I don't find the heartbeat. I'm also still only 7wks so it's a bit early for that yet. Anyhow, just hoping everything is okay in there. It's so hard not to panic after a loss....

Kate can you record the HB so I can hear it? I'm sure it's bubs you found or maybe the placenta you're picking up.

I'm a worry wart too on and off. Some days I am very chilled and positive and other days I think who am I kidding, it's going to happen again. On my positive side this pregnancy feels more like my dds with stronger symptoms. Whereas my mmc I barely had symptoms and then they faded and I just knew. But then I think arrrgh of course I'm not going to have another baby, it's all going to end. But for me I don't want a scan for as long as possible! Odd I know, but I figure if I make it to 13 weeks with no bleeding there's every chance that all is ok.

Greener grass, like I said I had a mmc and my symptoms were very mild an then they faded and I knew so booked a private scan. Most people who have mmcsloose their symptoms, some don't but that's quite unusual.

Kate, did you get a rate of the HB? I am sure it was bubs, but I think it's totally natural to be anxious.

I'msotired, i know what you mean about the Doppler, but I think I am still going to get one. But I don't think I'll try to use it until 9 weeks.

Charlie, wow, that's terrifying. I am having very few symptoms and that has me thinking. Maybe another loss....? So nervous.

I am also having very few symptoms, except fatigue, extreme fatigue.

I'm not worried though, I had very few symptoms with DS. I'm well past the point of my chemical, so I'm not terribly worried. Perhaps it's because DS, my job, and issues with my in-laws keep me busy enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->