May rainbow baby

My scan was on Friday and the bambino is measuring right on track! So my due date is May 10th :) My MS is awful though! I'm throwing up almost every day and if I don't eat in between breakfast, lunch and supper then I throw up until my tummy is empty and hurts :( baby sure is a feisty one haha

Great news. Hope the ms eases up soon for you

My scan was on Friday and the bambino is measuring right on track! So my due date is May 10th :) My MS is awful though! I'm throwing up almost every day and if I don't eat in between breakfast, lunch and supper then I throw up until my tummy is empty and hurts :( baby sure is a feisty one haha

That's great news about the scan and even though its tough the ms is a good sign, I never thought I'd be happy to feel like this again

I've been having some brown discharge not even spotting just brown cm but found babes heartbeat again today I think it might be from sex honestly. Dh was a little to frisky the last two times. So no more sex for a few days. Can't wait for my scan tomorrow!!!!! Super excited.

Kelly, fx for a great scan!

Baybee, sucks about the ms, but yay for a good scan!

AFM, right now I'm trying to figure out if I can get a TB test or not (required yearly for my work). I know some OB's say you can and me say you can't. I had one with my first pregnancy since my normal doctor said it was fine (too early for an OB) and then I lost it the next week. I don't think it was the cause, but I'm kind of wary of it now just because it brings up bad memories, and because the RNs giving it almost didn't want to give it to me since I didn't have an actual note from my OB saying it was okay. This time I'm still in an unfortunate waiting area; my regular doctor says they can't advise me since they're not OB, but my OB's office says they can't advise me since I haven't had my first visit yet (not until OCt 30th). Ugh, it's frustrating!

AFM, right now I'm trying to figure out if I can get a TB test or not (required yearly for my work). I know some OB's say you can and me say you can't. I had one with my first pregnancy since my normal doctor said it was fine (too early for an OB) and then I lost it the next week. I don't think it was the cause, but I'm kind of wary of it now just because it brings up bad memories, and because the RNs giving it almost didn't want to give it to me since I didn't have an actual note from my OB saying it was okay. This time I'm still in an unfortunate waiting area; my regular doctor says they can't advise me since they're not OB, but my OB's office says they can't advise me since I haven't had my first visit yet (not until OCt 30th). Ugh, it's frustrating!

When pregnant with my daughter, and this pregnancy, the nurses at my OB's office gave me TB tests in early pregnancy. It's a part of all the many things they test for to see if there will be any complications, etc. I'd say once you have your first appt and they give you the go ahead then things should be fine. I'm sorry you are having a hard time with it and I'm sorry you are associating it with your MC but things will be fine. I've never heard of there being issues with it at all? Different doctors I suppose.

If it makes you feel any more comfortable I had a tb test a little over a week ago. I had to get it for work as well and I'm almost 7 weeks. All has been well so far. :)

Had my scan! We have 1 little happy baby measuring perfectly 9+2! I didn't get a pic but am super happy! Got to see the little arms and legs that are growing and the heartbeat! Baby already looks like a baby!

Had my scan! We have 1 little happy baby measuring perfectly 9+2! I didn't get a pic but am super happy! Got to see the little arms and legs that are growing and the heartbeat! Baby already looks like a baby!

awesome Kelly! That is great news! Congrats :)

Looks like this could be the end :sad2::-(:-( my brown spotting just turned red and my back is aching x heading up A+E when oh gets home xx

Glad the scan went well Kelly!

Lolly I hope everything is okay :hugs:

Looks like this could be the end :sad2::-(:-( my brown spotting just turned red and my back is aching x heading up A+E when oh gets home xx

I'm so sorry sweetie hoping everything turns out ok for you. I had bright red bleeding with my second and everything was fine it doesn't have to bad news. Thinking of you lots x x x

Congrats that's great news x x

o no lolly. Im praying for you that everything is just fine. Good luck at the doctors.

Good luck at A&E lolly, hope it turns out well x

Kelly, great news about scan.

Lolly I hope you've gotten some good news?

Oh lolly. Praying big time here! Hope you
Have good news coming your way.

Congrats Kelly on the good scan. :)

Oh sweetness. Sending you lots of love and light and praying that this isn't what you thought it was xxxxz

Thinking of you lolly. Please update us when you can. Hoping it wasn't bad news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->