May rainbow baby

Some people just don't feel pregnant at all so lack of symptoms doesn't meab no baby. I think docs are sometimes concerned when you have a bunch of different symptoms and they ALL disappear all of a sudden.

I've felt very positive about this pregnancy right from day 1 like I just know it'll be ok. With my mc I had a blughted ovum so still had symptoms as everything else like placenta was still growing but the baby had stopped super early. They were weird though super intense very early and would come and go for days at a time I also just felt like something was off can't really describe it very well.

Charlie, wow, that's terrifying. I am having very few symptoms and that has me thinking. Maybe another loss....? So nervous.

Try not to worry Hun, some people don't get any symptoms at all. I was just comparing it to my previous pregnancy. Tbh the moment I got a BFP I never felt fully confident about that pregnancy.

Like Kelly says it's more when you have symptoms and they go. I was starting to get symptoms but they never really developed and then faded, it wasn't sudden. With my dd my symptoms went suddenly at 9 weeks, I literally woke up one morning and felt great! You never really can tell much from symptoms alone.

I'm just having a hard time being confident in this pregnancy. I felt like something was wrong with my loss and this time doesn't feel much different. Maybe it's just because I'm expecting the worst, but either way I can't get comfortable. I just don't want to get my hopes up just to lose another....

great news everyone... my scan went perfect! I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days which is what I thought I was and my due date will stay on hubbys birthday 5/31. heart rate was 120 whichtheysaid is good :) I'm so relieved. I feel like I will feel comfortable with my pregnancy when I make it past my longest miscarriage at 12 weeks. my husband compared the picture of our baby to a flea because he said it is so tiny lol.

I'm just having a hard time being confident in this pregnancy. I felt like something was wrong with my loss and this time doesn't feel much different. Maybe it's just because I'm expecting the worst, but either way I can't get comfortable. I just don't want to get my hopes up just to lose another....

:hugs: I understand totally. I am feeling generally more relaxed about this pregnancy, but then I suddenly feel really negative that it's all going to happen again. I think it must be natural to think the worst.

great news everyone... my scan went perfect! I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days which is what I thought I was and my due date will stay on hubbys birthday 5/31. heart rate was 120 whichtheysaid is good :) I'm so relieved. I feel like I will feel comfortable with my pregnancy when I make it past my longest miscarriage at 12 weeks. my husband compared the picture of our baby to a flea because he said it is so tiny lol.

Great news :thumbup:

Can I ask a bizzare question. Has anyone had a pulsating/ throbbing sensation in you lower abdomen? It felt like a pulse, am guessing the placenta?? I have never had this before so just wondering if anyone else had? It only lasted maybe 5 seconds and once early this morning.

I haven't had that specific pain but I have had all sorts of odd pains in my abdomen. I think as long as they aren't extreme cramps all is normal.

Can't say I've had that one either but I do get random weird twinges and such.

Yay, jnypal!

Kate how are you doing today?

Same. Not exactly upset or anxious, just not expecting to actually have a baby come May. I've actually been feeling a little better the last couple days, less nauseous and less tired. I don't see it as lossing symptoms or anything, but I'm glad I'm feeling a bit better. I decided to do the first tri genetic screening on the 27th, so at least I'll get another scan and get to see if things are okay or not. :)

That's good its not to far away then. Have you found the HB again

That's good its not to far away then. Have you found the HB again

No, but I haven't tried since I found it on Saturday. We've been busy, and my husband's been in a really bad mood since he wants some stuff done around the house right this second and it's stuff that I need him to wait for me to do (or else he's going to throw out my stuff without knowing what I need and not).

Ahh that doesn't sound like fun. My lo was hiding last night didn't help that I was looking in the usual spot I found it in so it took a while. I try to Doppler only once or twice a week now. Plus I'm running out of the gel for it.

Congrats, firstbaby!

But seriously, the number of twins this month seems ridiculous! I guess May is just a very special month. :)

Three pairs conceived naturally out of this small group is a high number! Congrats first baby should be first babies lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->