May rainbow baby

Ahh that doesn't sound like fun. My lo was hiding last night didn't help that I was looking in the usual spot I found it in so it took a while. I try to Doppler only once or twice a week now. Plus I'm running out of the gel for it.

If you're running out of gel for your Doppler, just use Aloe Vera gel. I did when I ran out of the little packet I got with my Doppler from Ebay. I have a big bottle of Aloe Vera gel lol

I don't think I have any but I should have enough Doppler gel to get me through for a while yet. I'll have to see if I have aloe Vera can't remember if I bought any.

Hi all just found out I'm expecting twins on May 31st xxx

Congrats! So many twins in one group! :)

My week at school started out rough, but I was feeling very happy toward the end. I sent home three sick kids this week, but I don't usually worry because I have a great immune system from working with young children for many years. I read that pregnancy weakens the immune system, and sure enough I'm sick now. #-o

We also went to a wedding last night, and my college roommate who I grew us with was there. We are still keeping quiet about the baby, but she figured it out within minutes because I didn't want to stand near people who were smoking. Anyone else trying to keep it quiet but having some people figure it out? I just can't say no...I'm too worried something will go wrong...I know, silly superstition.

Hi all just found out I'm expecting twins on May 31st xxx

Congrats! So many twins in one group! :)

My week at school started out rough, but I was feeling very happy toward the end. I sent home three sick kids this week, but I don't usually worry because I have a great immune system from working with young children for many years. I read that pregnancy weakens the immune system, and sure enough I'm sick now. #-o

We also went to a wedding last night, and my college roommate who I grew us with was there. We are still keeping quiet about the baby, but she figured it out within minutes because I didn't want to stand near people who were smoking. Anyone else trying to keep it quiet but having some people figure it out? I just can't say no...I'm too worried something will go wrong...I know, silly superstition.

I work in a hospital, the ED so also have an immune system as strong as steel, but have already had a nasty cold too!

I have not had anyone guess yet, but I am actually staying in tonight away from friends who just might, more because I am so tired and have no energy though!

I had my midwife booking appointment today. No scan or anything, just paper work and bloods etc. am feeling really scared today that we might not make it :( anyone else have days like that? What do you do or think to pull yourself out of it?

I managed to fool everyone at my bils wedding and the bachelorette and shower and there was a lot of champagne! So yay for me lol.

I'm very crampy and twingy the last couple of days. Worries me a little but I know it's lilely growing pains. Will Doppler again tonight once we get to the hotel we're staying at. I have 4 flights today spead out all day flying with 2 kids! Today will be a long day.

Aww, hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Kelly, I hope the flights go okay!

I found the heartbeat again today, and I figured out why it sounds odd and the doppler has a really low bpm. My heartbeat is just sort of drowning it out. I had thought that noise was the placenta, but it was perfectly in time with the twitches in my abdomen along with my heartbeat. I can hear the baby in the background, it just makes it not sound like the steady volume beats you hear on the instructional youtube videos. Yay!

And I just use a big bottle of aloe that I've had for a million years as my gel. Might as well use it up!

9 weeks today. Baby is still hanging in there (I hope)

So difficult not knowing. 5 weeks of torture worrying so far. Nausea is ruining my life. I'm gonna go to the Dr to try and get something for it I think. At first it was reassuring. Now its just unpleasant.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Hi everyone,

congrats on the appointment Charlie glad it went well

Kate glad you managed to hear baby again thats good news

Kelly hope the flights went ok?

well done to the ladies who managed to fool everybody - I'm the most gullible at that; I was talking to my sisters friend on her hen night about her drinking non alcoholic beer as she 'likes the taste of it' and didn't even click that she might be pregnant until she announced a couple of weeks later :dohh:

I had some bleeding in the middle of the night last night so have been expecting the worst all day but so far nothing and this is possibly the sickest/most exhausted I've felt so far so hoping it was nothing but I'm still petrified.

Hi everyone,

well done to the ladies who managed to fool everybody - I'm the most gullible at that; I was talking to my sisters friend on her hen night about her drinking non alcoholic beer as she 'likes the taste of it' and didn't even click that she might be pregnant until she announced a couple of weeks later :dohh:

I had some bleeding in the middle of the night last night so have been expecting the worst all day but so far nothing and this is possibly the sickest/most exhausted I've felt so far so hoping it was nothing but I'm still petrified.

Hope the bleeding has stopped and it's just one of those things :flower:

George when do you get checked out? Will you go in?

Flights went as well as can be expected they were all on time and the kids were mostly good. The 12 hour drive home was good as well. We're now mostly settled back in and still had our thanksgiving turkey dinner today.

Kate YAY!!!!! Thats how this baby's HB started out now he/she likes to hide by my right hip.

Hi everyone,

Ah hun I'll be praying for you. It must be terrifying but a lot of women bleed lightly and they are fine. Just rest up as much as you can.

I'm sorry ladies I've been neglecting you I'm just staying away as much as possible as I don't want to get myself too excited just in case. I actually found a new obsession lol that distracts me youtubers !!! Lol so entertaining. I'm resting as much as I possibly can since I found out there's two embryos in there possibly growing. Pray for us will you all ? Pretty please. Of course I'm praying for all of you ladies
too.

On a side note my bump is big ! I'm so bloated and farty ewwwww and burpy ... I have morning sickness but only in the morning. It's mild thank heavens. A lot of twinges on right side still no pms type pains right now which is good. But geeezzzz I'm so tired. I wanna sleep all the time. Is anyone else like this ? I mean I sleep 8 hours and I'm still tired from when I wake up until I go to bed ?!

Xxxx

Hi all sorry been quiet with all the ups and downs was trying to distract myself x just a quick question noticed a lot of people using vit b6 to help with morning sickness, what dosage are you taking ?? Only wonder because I have fluctuating sickness some days worse than others but looking into the food I've eaten I tend to be less nauseous / sick when I've ate foods high in b vits the day previous x

Chrissi, fx for two healthy little ones! When's your next appointment/scan?

Hi all sorry been quiet with all the ups and downs was trying to distract myself x just a quick question noticed a lot of people using vit b6 to help with morning sickness, what dosage are you taking ?? Only wonder because I have fluctuating sickness some days worse than others but looking into the food I've eaten I tend to be less nauseous / sick when I've ate foods high in b vits the day previous x

I take 25 mg of B6 in the morning and in the evening, but I also take half a Unisom at night. The B6 alone doesn't really work for me, it has to be combined with the Unisom, but I've heard some people say that B6 only helped them.

Chrissi I had some bleeding Sunday. Totally freaked me out but has since stopped. I see my dr Thursday so I am really praying all is well with both babies. I've heard it can be normal too.

Praying for all. First trimester is slowly coming to the end lol.

Chrissi I had some bleeding Sunday. Totally freaked me out but has since stopped. I see my dr Thursday so I am really praying all is well with both babies. I've heard it can be normal too.

Oh gosh hun it's horrible isn't it. I'm sorry you had to go through this. Did you go for a scan? Xx

George when do you get checked out? Will you go in.

Thanks Kelly, I haven't even been to see my doctor to tell him I'm pregnant yet as it took me over 3 weeks to get an appointment so the thought of trying to get in for an emergency one just stressed me out more. I've got that appointment this Thursday so I'll mention it then but other wise I'm going for a private scan next Thursday so hopefully nothing will change until then. Unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage last time so the lack of any more bleeding doesn't reassure me

George, I totally understand about the lack of reassurance after a mmc. I have no reassurance by not bleeding. Hope the scan goes well next week though.

Chrissy, yes I am tired! I get nausea too, but my main symtom is fatigue and it was in my pregnancy with my dd too! It all got better at 9 weeks then so I am hoping the same this time!

Kazy, sorry to hear you have had some bleeding, hope again that it's just one of those things. You do hear of more early bleeding in twin pregnancies though, hoping all is ok in there.

I had a lull in my symptoms this weekend which of course freaked me out. But back today, nausea and so tired! I am my mw appointment on Saturday and just need to pop back for bloods. No scan date yet, but I would think it won't be until mid November at the earliest.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Oh gosh hun it's horrible isn't it. I'm sorry you had to go through this. Did you go for a scan? Xx

It is horrible. I'm just glad I had church that morning. It have me a chance to be around supportive people and feel a little more at peace.
No ER visit for me. I figure if something is wrong there isn't anything they can do. I have an appointment this Thursday. I don't know if they will to scan but if they can't hear heartbeats on the Doppler then I am going to insist. I LOVE my dr. She normally does a scan for me at my first appointment but since she has me come in at 8 weeks for a scan I am not sure that she'll do one this time. But either way I should at least hear the heartbeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->