• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May rainbow baby

Bad news for me today. Lost one of our babies. Other baby looks healthy but dr says I'm at increased risk for miscarriage of 2nd now. So I have another scan on the 29th. I may be on hold from these threads for a bit. Not for sure but I'm just so heartbroken right now.

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry, I hope you doing ok and hoping you healthy baby sticks tight. Thinking of you x x

hmmohrma and Kazy so sorry to hear about the bad news. I am constantly worried about the same happening to me and I don't see an end to the worry in sight. I wish the best for both of you.

My symptoms are still very few and my nerves are absolutely shot. My next appt is in 2 weeks. Hoping everyday for good things.

Kazy, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I'm really hoping your second little one pulls through; I've known several (I can think of four off hand) women I know in real life who have lost a twin in recent years but was able to hold the second one.

Oh dear dear. Ladies I'm so so sorry. I'm afraid it's bad news here too. I lost one of my twins it vanished and the others heartbeat wasn't detected. So I'm gonna wait it out now and the I'm gonna enjoy Christmas and we shall see in the new year. Love to you all. Xxxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry, Chrissi! :hugs:

So much bad news, I really hope this is the last. :(

Bad news for me today. Lost one of our babies. Other baby looks healthy but dr says I'm at increased risk for miscarriage of 2nd now. So I have another scan on the 29th. I may be on hold from these threads for a bit. Not for sure but I'm just so heartbroken right now.

Kazy, I am so sorry Hun. I will be thinking of you and hoping your other twin is a little fighter and pulls through, I know they can and do. :hugs:

Oh dear dear. Ladies I'm so so sorry. I'm afraid it's bad news here too. I lost one of my twins it vanished and the others heartbeat wasn't detected. So I'm gonna wait it out now and the I'm gonna enjoy Christmas and we shall see in the new year. Love to you all. Xxxx

Chrissi, big hugs Hun, so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Kazy I'm so sorry to hear that :( praying for your other baby. Hope they are ok in there.

Gosh so much bad news on this thread. I'm heartbroken for you ladies. Can relate all too well. Terrified I might go through the same for the 3rd time too. It's so heartbreaking. I'm so emotionally invested in this baby. After 4.5 years of struggling to get this far. The fall seems so much higher to fall now. I'm not sure I could risk the heartache again if this doesn't go well. There's only so much grief one can take :(

Sorry for the downer ladies. I find it so hard to be positive when so many ladies are going through bad times.

Is there anyone else on here who hasn't had a scan or found the heartbeat yet? Starting to feel like the only one.

Love and prayer to all of you and your babies. Please no more devastation on this thread. Thoughts are with those ladies who are going through a hard time xxx

Hun, maybe you need a break from BnB. It can get too much sometimes at an already stressful time. Pregnancy is tough after a loss, more so if you have had more than 1 loss. Positive baby vibes been sent your way :hugs:

Oh and I haven't heard the HB or had a scan either. I have ordered a Doppler, am terrified of trying it and finding nothing, but then try to brush these negative thoughts out of my head, what will be will be. :flower:

Thanks Charlie.:hugs: I know everyone's as nervous as me. It's hard because when you get this far you almost think you're in the safe zone do its quite shocking to have so many ladies today with bad news.

Sticky baby vibes to everyone. Roll on the second trimester :flower:

I was feeling so positive. Definitely thought I had made it to a safe zone, but I got so nervous before the scan. It was like I all of a sudden knew something wasn't right. I pray that the rest of you hang on to your sweet sticky babies! It certainly has been a trying week for this thread.

I'm really worried about the scan. I worry i'll have a panic attack or something. The last 4 scans i've had have all been bad news. I almost don't want a scan as stupid as that sounds.

I'm really worried about the scan. I worry i'll have a panic attack or something. The last 4 scans i've had have all been bad news. I almost don't want a scan as stupid as that sounds.

Greener Grass, I know what you mean. I already had one really early scan (which was promising since we saw a heartbeat, but so early it was hard to tell), but I'm kind of afraid for my one in a week and a half (especially since I've been having wierd contraction-like pains yesterday and today). But I also feel like if there is something wrong, I don't want to drag this out longer than I have to. I'm trying to just relax and know that there's really nothing I can do about it and I'll know next week.

kate you got the heart beat though so chances are all is fine! I might whip out my doppler tonight.

Again sweetie I'm so sorry, I hope your doing ok? Your so brave to wait it out like that hoping its worth the wait for you x x

Chrissi I missed your post to, my heart is breaking for all you ladies, this just isn't fair.

Wow what an upsetting, heart breaking, emotional catch up that was :cry: I'm so sorry to you ladies that have had to endure yet another painful loss in your lives, I am praying that you all recover quickly and stay well :hugs:

AFM: I have great news (feeling guilty sharing while times seem so grim).

I had my first appointment yesterday at 1:30 9w4d by LMP.
General OB questions, then he offered me a scan on his portable clinic machine.
I said yes immediately although as I was alone without my DH I was more nervous and scared. After just a short time (which seemed like an eternity) there it was, a beautiful strong flicker on the screen! I :cry: sooo much I made him loose the picture, which was hard to get as I did not have a full bladder... In no time he had my baby back up on the screen and I was trying to control my weeping do I could enjoy the picture of my baby, meanwhile tests kept filling my eyes making it difficult lol.

Baby is doing well and doc said right on with my dates even though the scan says 9w1d but because it was not the best picture he was not concerned. He will date again next week :). Little HB is 154 bpm and it was like a wave of relief to know that my little baby is growing well and heathy :).

I bought I doppler today and hope to receive it by early next week, DH will be able to be part of the experience with the aid of this device :).

Love to you all ladies xoxo

Kazy and Chrissi I'm so sorry for your loss thinking of you both x :hugs:

Bush mamma, that's wonderful news :) we need some positive news here. I'm waiting for my Doppler to arrive too. Had a dream last night that I couldn't find the HB at 12 weeks! So wasn't feeling too positive this morning, trying to shake it off though!

Can I ask the ladies who have dopplers, how many weeks where you when you got babas heartbeat ?? I'm 9+5 I know what I'm listening for etc I picked it up for max 5seconds earlier and then baba moves tried for another 15 mins without success. Does a full bladder help so early on like it would a scan ?? Tia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->