May rainbow baby

Hey ladies

wow kate good luck telling your parents... hahaha I still haven't told OH LOL

Chrissy no crazy dreams here... my only symptoms are sore bbs and on an off nauseau.. nothing too bad yet all tolerable.

AFM I'm not feeling too positive this morning... I did another FRER and it's the same, so no progression over the last 3 days and still not darker than the control line... it's close but not quite... anyway wait until Wednesday and see what the u/s says and then ask for bloodwork...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Kim

Hi all,

I am out ladies, I started bleeding this morning, and I went to EPU, and it was all over!
Best of luck to you all , wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies xxxx

Hey ladies

Chrissy no crazy dreams here... my only symptoms are sore bbs and on an off nauseau.. nothing too bad yet all tolerable.

AFM I'm not feeling too positive this morning... I did another FRER and it's the same, so no progression over the last 3 days and still not darker than the control line... it's close but not quite... anyway wait until Wednesday and see what the u/s says and then ask for bloodwork...

Kim

Hi Kim,

for some ladies test will never show darker test line that the control line. Keep positive!

Wishing you good weekend as well!

p.s. I also have not told my family yet. My mother wants me to make drinks for guests tomorrow night for their annual backyard party, lol. I am not sure how I will hide my alcohol free drinks and pretend to be buzzed! :winkwink:

Hi all,

I am out ladies, I started bleeding this morning, and I went to EPU, and it was all over!
Best of luck to you all , wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies xxxx

I'm so so sorry sweetie, I wish there was something I could say or do, hope your coping ok x x

Hey ladies

Kim

I still haven't told my oh yet either! Have you thought about when you'll do it? I can imagine mine getting all excited about it which scares me in case we end up losing it again.

I also wouldn't worry about the darkness of the line it all depends in so many different things, I'm sure everything will be ok x x

Hur I'm so sorry :hugs:

I did my test on my birthday so I woke up peed on a stick then went out with said positive stick said to my husband, "you knocked me up for my birthday" gave him a giant kiss then went back to bed for a sleep in lol! I've told one close friend IRL and thats it. We'll keep in on the down low from everyone for a while. We'll be visiting family this month and next so maybe right before we leave if we can find the heartbeat on my doppler we'll tell our parents and siblings I'd be 10 weeks then. Everyone else gets to wait till whenever.

thanks ladies, I'm trying to stay positive, I found on my old cell phone pictures of FRER's from my second DS and my mmc last fall and both looked the same as what mine look like right now, so I'm guessing that mine never get dark.

george as for when I plan on telling OH... sigh.. I'm scared to, we decided about 2 weeks ago that we weren't going to have any more... I knew there was still a chance but we had only BD 1 time last month so figured what are the odds... I have an u/s on wednesday to make sure that the baby is implanted in the right place, so I'm definately going to try and wait until then... but since it will still be too soon to see the heartbeat, I may wait until my next u/s once we see a good heartbeat to tell him... because I'll be high risk, I should have u/s every 1 - 2 weeks, but if ms kicks in like usual around 6 weeks I'm not going to be able to hide it... How about you, do you have any plans on telling him?

Amarles good luck making drinks and stuff.. maybe since you'll be making them it should be easier to make a virgin one, I would think it would be harder if you had to ask for the drinks...

I'm so sorry hur. **bug hugs**

I found out today my progesterone is low. So I'll be starting on those next week. I've never had that problem before so hopefully the medicine will fix it and everything will be good to go.

I'm so sorry hur. **bug hugs**

I found out today my progesterone is low. So I'll be starting on those next week. I've never had that problem before so hopefully the medicine will fix it and everything will be good to go.

Hi Kazy,

progesterone cream or pills?

Klsltsp I'm thinking very similar things to you. We totally did not plan this baby for now so I'm thinking if I can keep it a secret from him until I know there's something there then I might do. I think I'm nearer 5 weeks so if I can get a scan for between 7/8 weeks and then tell him. Then I'm probably going to have to tell my immediate family straight after to as my mum has booked us a big family holiday for next April which we now might not be able to do and I know she's going to be livid with me - I cry every time I think of telling her.

Kazy I hope the progesterone works, you seem relatively calm about it, I think I'd be panicking!

It will be a suppository. I can't get it until Wednesday because I'm currently on vacation in disney world.

I am trying my best not to panic george83. :) it's a bit of a battle but I know there is nothing I can do except pray all goes well. Dr. Said I am on the very low of normal so waiting to take it is ok and more of a precaution. So hopefully they are right!

Kls why are you high risk?

Kazy I'm sure it'll be fine then.

I don't know how you ladies can keep it from your OH! I thought once I'd wait a day or two but just couldn't I was acting all funny and he knew something was up haha.

Kazy I wouldn't worry too much I think your doc would have told you if you needed it right away. Enjoy Disney! !

Kelly in the past it's been hard to keep this from oh.. I couldn't do it but this time it's surprisingly easy. If he asks me I will tell him but he's such a worrier so I would rather have some more info first...

I am high risk because last fall I had a mmc baby implanted on my c section scar.. I miscarried but some tissue stayed stuck in my scar and continued to grow. . Ended up with a mass all of the way through my uterus wall... almost ruptured.. almost needed a hysterectomy but they were able to save my uterus. .. they weren't sure if I would be able to carry another baby since they weren't sure if my uterus wall would return to being thick enough... finally got the okay in June of this year. . They said all that will be different is lots of u/s to keep an eye on the thickness of my wall. .. I am not allowed to contract at all so as soon as they think baby is ready they will section me. We are aiming for 37 wks. They font have a lot of data on this sort of thing so I think they will be using me as a study :)

Oh ok! Well I wish you the best and that baby stays put till 37 weeks!

It will be a suppository. I can't get it until Wednesday because I'm currently on vacation in disney world.

I am trying my best not to panic george83. :) it's a bit of a battle but I know there is nothing I can do except pray all goes well. Dr. Said I am on the very low of normal so waiting to take it is ok and more of a precaution. So hopefully they are right!

hi Kazy, you can get progesterone cream immediately at whole foods or other health stores if it makes you feel better.

i hate when Dr.s do that, they tell you something, but do not take immediate action, you worry and it turns out there was nothing to worry about really.

Well, I just was in the bathroom and noticed some colored discharge on my panties. It looks more brown than red/pink, so I have fx that it's just normal discharge. I know it can be normal, but of course I worry that it's something more. It took a Wondfo yesterday and the line was still dark, but I haven't had as many symptoms the last couple days. We'll see.

Still tan/brown discharge this morning. I know it can be normal, but I have a bad feeling about it. Luckily we haven't gotten a chance to tell my parents yet.

Still tan/brown discharge this morning. I know it can be normal, but I have a bad feeling about it. Luckily we haven't gotten a chance to tell my parents yet.

A lot of women get breakthrough bleeding so I read. Do you have cramping ? I pray that everything goes well for you lovely lady xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->