May rainbow baby

Thanks ladies, when I've got my sensible head on I know I'd love a third boy but I just think because I know it's my last baby and everybody - even before I was pregnant - would say "are you going to try for your girl?" I feel like there's extra pressure from everybody to have a girl and please them too!

Vgirl I'm glad it all went well with your scan 14w 2d seems like an amazing achievement - well done!

Kazy good luck and happy birthday :happydance: really hoping you go get good news x x

Happy birthday Kazy. Hope all goes well at scan tomorrow.

Vgirl great news about good scan.

I had a horrible nightmare last night about a baby that was murdered! Just awful, woke me up in a bit if shock. Have never had theses disturbing pregnancy dreams before and hope not to again :(

Thanks ladies, when I've got my sensible head on I know I'd love a third boy but I just think because I know it's my last baby and everybody - even before I was pregnant - would say "are you going to try for your girl?" I feel like there's extra pressure from everybody to have a girl and please them too!

Vgirl I'm glad it all went well with your scan 14w 2d seems like an amazing achievement - well done!

Kazy good luck and happy birthday :happydance: really hoping you go get good news x x

I can totally relate. When I was pregnant with my 3rd everyone asked of we were trying for a girl. It was frustrating. And now that I have a girl people say "oh good you got your girl." I'm not sure f the gender is reversed you get the same comments or not but it's irritating to me. And with my 4th most people say "oh was this planned." Lol. Almost like I've passed the normal acceptable number of kids and I couldn't have possibly planned it! So I totally get the pressure for gender. And my mother in law had 5 boys. I can only imagine the questions and comments she got!

Kazy, when I told one of the customers I work with that I was expecting, she asked "Oh, was this one an accident or was it planned?" and I only am going to have two! But I think she asked because we've talked before about her two "accident" kids, lol.

People asked me when I had a boy and girl if I was done having kids because I had one of each! As if gender determines how many kids you have (I realize in some cases it does as a couple might try for the gender they don't have) but definitely not in a household where there is one of each! A lot of people were surprised when I said I'd be having one more.

Happy birthday day Kazy!

Scan went perfectly. I am so happy to have two good ultrasounds in a row. Now I don't have an appointment for four weeks and I am feeling somewhat normal again (aside from continued nausea). Considering I've had 5 ultrasounds in 5 weeks I'm glad to hear good news. Thanking God a ton today!

Thats awesome! Does that mean the risks have gone back down to what they'd be for a singleton then?

Congrats Kazy! I'm so happy and relieved for you!

I have an appt tomorrow morning and hoping they find baby's heartbeat quickly and everything is well. Next scan won't be until the 11th, most likely. Nervous and anxious!

Thats awesome! Does that mean the risks have gone back down to what they'd be for a singleton then?

Yes. She said they may do ultrasounds for the next few visits just to double check everything but now is normal risk.

Great news Kazy :)

Good luck at appointment tomorrow I'msotired.

Congrats kazy that's great news!

I'msotired good luck at your appointment today hoping you get to hear the heartbeat,

I've got my 12 weeks nhs scan today even after a good scan last week I'm still nervous

They didn't even try to listen for it. So now my wait is until the 11th for my u/s. I am trying really hard not to think that anything bad has happened but it's tough. Think I'm going to try and keep my mind off of it for a while.

I hope you're all well.

George, I hope it all goes well!

I have my first OB appointment today. I hope this OB is good; she's super close to my work (which is great since my one with my last insurance was farther and it made appointments more tricky) and from the website about her she seems nice. But I'm always kind of scared of meeting new doctors and such.

I've been so super tired this week. Doesn't help that I got a flat tire yesterday which totally screwed up my evening, and I've been having really stressful (non-baby related) dreams every night. The dishes are starting to pile up really high since I've just been so tired. Ugh, I'm hoping this weekend will help!

OB appointment went fine, beartbeat was 155 and everything seemed in order. :)

Imsotired I'm sorry they didn't listen for a heartbeat I guess it could be early though which might only panic you more.

Kategirl congrats! I'm glad everything went well, sounds like a healthy heart rate.

My scan went well too. the lady was very quick but everything seemed ok and she gave us loads of photos even one of the baby's feet that she was very excited about! She have us another due date which I'm now sticking too as technically if we hadn't had our private scans we wouldn't have had all our different dates so baby is now due 9th may.

Congrats on all the appointments and good news.
Imsotired I am sure you are disappointed but like others said maybe it would have caused more worry. I had a visit last week at 11 weeks and they couldn't hear through Doppler (thought they did but they told me this week it was actually
Mine they documented) and they ended up doing an ultrasound and caused unnecessary worry. Praying you have peace! I know waiting is not easy.

My dr let me schedule my
Gender scan yesterday. It's for December 17th. We decided to not pay extra for the early scan. It seems like forever!! Anyone else know when they will find out the gender?

27 more weeks give or take kazy! Soooooo far away!!!

I wonder when I'll get my scan date for my 18-20 scan hopefully soon so I have something to count down to!

Kate yay for a good apt. My next is nov 17. I'm still tired to took a 2 hour nap yesterday after getting up at 9:30 then fell asleep for an hour or two around 8:30pm! Then of course I was up all night.

Ms came back today to for a good while but seems ok now. Definitely liking the less intense and not so often ms.

Hi all sorry I been so quiet was waiting until I had my 12week scan with all the ups and downs I've had. Had my scan today was supposed to be 11+4 but baby measured ahead so averaged as 12weeks today x all looked great baby was posing and moving around. Any guesses on sex from my pics ?? 😊 xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi all sorry I been so quiet was waiting until I had my 12week scan with all the ups and downs I've had. Had my scan today was supposed to be 11+4 but baby measured ahead so averaged as 12weeks today x all looked great baby was posing and moving around. Any guesses on sex from my pics ?? 😊 xxView attachment 816257

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly