• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May rainbow baby

Adorable peanut there, lolly! :) I say a girl - because profile looks so delicate! Not long till we all find out.

Fully agree lolly - very cute baby. I'd guess girl too but I have to confess that with all the examples on the Internet I guess wrong so maybe that's more of a sign of a boy!

Lovely scan Lolly. I will guess girl as profile similar to my dd which is still up on my fridge!

Kelly, I have an appointment on the 17th too, for my NT scan. Seems like ages away. I do have an appt with my obstetrician on the 10th but that's for my thyroid problem, so not sure if she will have a listen.

Lolly yay! I say boy based on nub theory.

Mine apt is just a prenatal so I'll pee in a cup have vitals taken and they'll have a listen lol. Nothing thrilling.

:hi: ladies it's been awhile! Hope you are all well :)

AFM: quick update, had all bloods and two lots of urine tested... All came back good :)
Baby is growing nicley I had a scan a couple of weeks ago, on par with my dates :).
My doppler has been great, DH can hear baby's hb when ever as he can't make it to apps. Last app was Thursday last week and I told ob about having a doppler.. Came time for him to listen but he couldn't find baby, handed me the probe and said can you find it?
Within about a min I had baby's hb and asked if I could listen?
He replied with a laugh..... You have your own at home hahaha
Very happy with everything ATM
Moved into our new home on Friday night and it's wonderful can't wait to begin setting up nursery!!
Much love girls xo

Bushmamma, glad all the tests were good!

My NT results just came back negative, so that's good. :)

Gah hopefully only 5 more weeks for me till my anomaly scan. Wish they did the NT scan here.

I am having the NT scan on Friday. I'm nervous as I've never had one done before. Can someone let me know what all happens??

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well!

The time has finally came! My 12 week scan is tomorrow. I finalay get to see my baby. It's been such a long wait. I'm so excited. Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Just hope baby is ok

I'm feeling much better in myself. Nausea is mostly gone. Tiredness doesn't seem so bad and boobs are less sore. Have such a tiny appetite though. Can only eat half a meal and at most 2 meals a day :/ also still suffering with heartburn after I eat. Much better than constant nausea though!

Babymamma, at an NT scan they scan you like normal and try to get a good side on view of baby so that they can measure the fluid behind the neck. Then you should get bloods taken which measure levels of hormonal markers, with all of theses measurements and your age they give you a risk assessment based on all of that for all of the triosomies. It's nothing invasive at all.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow greenery grass, exciting times, nearly at the end of the first tri! :)

Ooo can't wait to hear about everyone's upcoming scans :)

My ms is finally gone! I get a random bout of nausea here and there but nothing debilitating!

Also started working out again, very happy to be letting off steam and getting back in shape but still so nervous, I've been using my doppler like every 2 days just to be sure things are ok. So far they are!

So glad your ms has let up, Kelly!

I was able to schedule my 20 week scan for 19w3d since I'll be out of town for Christmas at 20 weeks. Yay, I was worried I might have to wait until after the holidays until 22 weeks!

Scan went well. I was blubbering. Feels so real now we've seen the baby :cloud9:

I got my scan date for my 20 week scan 29th December. I'm also being given a scan at 28, 32 and 36 weeks because I have a bmi. Gotta say I'm really pleased as it means more chances to see my baby :cloud9:

Now trying to contain myself and not tell our son. It's really hard now. I'm going to tell him tomorrow after school. I can't wait :happydance:

Hope you're all well xx

Glad your ms is gone kelly

Good news getting your scan early Kate girl

Greener that's awesome!

I have no idea when mine will be they gave a time frame of 18-22 weeks for when it would be completed so I guess I could be before or after the holidays. They might give me some idea at my next prenatal nov 17 but I'm guessing they'll just randomly call one day with a date.

Hey ladies. How's everyone doing? I think I'm feeling baby move a few times the last few days. Love it!
Hope everyone is feeling good.

Kazy glad you are doing well and feeling baby. I had my 12wk u/s and things are going well. Relieved for now.

Kazy that's awesome! I've had a couple of taps that make me think I'm feeling stirrings to but not 100% sure yet! Can't wait!

I also have a UTI almost done my meds for it thankfully.

Other then that not much going on here just passing the days.

My scan went good, they said that the fluid behind babes neck was at a good measurement. Had blood drawn and my doctor will give me a more detailed report at my appt on the 26th. All this waiting between appts seriously sucks! Lol I get another U/S in January around 25 weeks. I'm glad I get more scans because it lets DH and I see our babe more often :) he doesn't come to the monthly appts because he has to work. But he comes to the scans which is awesome!

Good news baybeemama.

I have my scan on Monday. Despite hearing HB easily I am so nervous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->