• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May rainbow baby

I've been gaining weight quickly too. And the holidays are the hardest time to get ahold of it! I'm going to keep trying though :)

I've been in all maternity pants and shirts for a while now, lol. A couple of the shirts and pants are still loose on me, but I'm weaing what does fit. I don't feel like I'm that big yet, but my regular pants definitely don't fit and my shirts felt too short.

I thought I'd gain a couple pounds over Thanksgiving, but I gained nothing! So far I've gained 8 pounds which I think is right in the middle of the "target" by 17 weeks, so hopefully I can keep up this trend. :)

I feel a little movement once in a while, but only every couple days. I'm hoping to feel more soon since I definitely felt it at 18 weeks with my daughter. My "16" week appointment is tomorrow, and then only just over 2 weeks until my anatomy scan!

Had a good appt this morning. I've gained 5 lbs so far but it feels and looks like a lot more. I've been in the maternity pants for at least a month now...maybe more. I don't really need shirts yet, but soon I'll at least have to move up a size if I don't start wearing maternity. Every so often, every few days or so, I feel something that I think might be baby but it's nothing consistent yet. I can't wait to feel baby everyday! A little over a month until my gender scan and it feels like forever away. I'm starting to get excited!

I hope everyone here is well.

I'm not in mat clothes yet though by night time I should be. I think I'll be digging them out in the next week. Some of my shirts are getting to short. I'm up 10 pounds which is a lot for me by this point but I'm pretty sure I've lost a pound or two since I started watching my chocolate intake. I meant to work out last night but hubby did instead so I sewed. I'll work out tonight or later today. Looking forward to being active. I'll have to modify some of the moves but thats ok, so long as I don't feel anything worrisome I'll keep it up. I'm starting a month long program.

So a friend of mine just found out she is 8 weeks pregnant and is breast feeding her 6 month old. Her OB told her to stop breast feeding immediately because it put her pregnancy at risk. She is not high risk or anything. Anyone know what's up with that? I was always done nursing by the time I got pregnant again but I always though it was fine to do while pregnant.

It shouldn't put Her pregnancy at risk unless she's having contractions. She can keep bf'ing no problem.

Lucky all of you with weight gain! I have gained 16 lb so far!!! What is crazy is I fit into my jeans, but my belly and boobs are huge! :nope: i can't imagine what is ahead of me :wacko: i convince myself it is all water :cry: but I am tHinking of ditching my scale, it just makes me depressed :cry:

Amarles that's what I've done lol! I do not step on it anymore but the docs still weigh us at every prenatal :wacko:

My scan is dec 19! Whoot whoot! 16 more days.

So a friend of mine just found out she is 8 weeks pregnant and is breast feeding her 6 month old. Her OB told her to stop breast feeding immediately because it put her pregnancy at risk. She is not high risk or anything. Anyone know what's up with that? I was always done nursing by the time I got pregnant again but I always though it was fine to do while pregnant.

She doesn't need to quit, and her 6 month old definitely still needs any milk she still has. I am high risk (although not for preterm labor) and my doctor is perfectly fine with me breastfeeding DS while I am pregnant.

AFM, everything is going fine with my pregnancy, I haven't had much to update in a while so I haven't really. I had an appt Monday and we heard the heartbeat foe the first time, it was great. We have our anatomy scan at 18+4 in the 29th. We are staying team yellow :)

Baby kicks on the outside tonight <3

Also fell across the tub side tonight, scared the crap out of me, was washing my other kids and standing but leaning over and the mat slipped out from under me. Thank goodness I hit right above my belly button and babe is just below. Listened to HB it was 157 strong and baby was kicking up a storm.

Amarles that's what I've done lol! I do not step on it anymore but the docs still weigh us at every prenatal :wacko:

My scan is dec 19! Whoot whoot! 16 more days.

My scan is dec 19th too! Luckily mine is 10.30 so I don't have to wait around all day. What time is yours?

Baby kicks on the outside tonight <3

Also fell across the tub side tonight, scared the crap out of me, was washing my other kids and standing but leaning over and the mat slipped out from under me. Thank goodness I hit right above my belly button and babe is just below. Listened to HB it was 157 strong and baby was kicking up a storm.

My gosh Kelly how scary, I'm glad baby seems ok. Are you hurt or are you ok?

I was sore for a while after but am ok now. Baby has been moving so not worried at this point.

My scan is at 1 but we have to drive 3 hours to the nearest hospital for it so I didn't want it much earlier lol. I'm excited to get some pics of baby finally though!

That's good about baby, I'm glad it seems ok.

I'm getting excited about seeing baby again too. I've felt so rubbish for so long that I've not really been excited about being pregnant but I'm trying to make an extra effort, especially as this is possibly the last time I'll be pregnant

Hey everyone. We were thinking about being team yellow. I really wanted to be. DH says he needs to know. I thought it would be fun since it's our
Last. He suggested that he find out and I be surprised. Haha.... No way. That would kill me. My daughter talk all the time about how she wants a sister and this is her only chance. So while I really have no preference I think at only 3 years old she will be disappointed. My DH really wants a girl too. I personally love having boys as well and after my losses have zero preference.
My scan is on the 17th. We may put it in an envelope to open on Christmas Eve. We will see.
Do you all want me to put gender next to your due date on the debt page?

We're putting the gender in an envelope to but are unsure when or if we'll open it. If we do open it we won't be sharing with anyone. Still crossing my fingers that baby doesn't cooperate and doesn't give up the secret to make my decision easier.

That's a good idea Kelly. I wouldn't mind if baby doesn't tell. :)

Oh, I think I might freak out if the baby doesn't show his gender clearly. I'm dying to know, lol!

Lol! I'm kind of liking not knowing but I still call baby a she.

I know what you mean Kate. If you want to know that would be crazy. That happened to my sister in law with her first but then they offered her another scan 4 weeks later and she found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->