May rainbow baby

I have an appointment on the 29th too and my anatomy scan was going to be that day, but my doctor said I could have it earlier so it is the 22nd. I felt movement very early but still few and far between at this point.

Congrats Kate! So glad baby looks healthy.
Imsotired I've had a similar experience this time
Around. I felt a good amount of movement like three weeks ago and could push low on the side and make baby move. Now I feel some movement but baby usually
Doesn't move when I try and get him/her to move.

My gosh congratulations ladies! I can't believe so many of you have found out what your having already, I hope everybody is happy with their news? I'm guessing that everything else was good with all the scans too? I have my 20 week scan tomorrow but we'll probably stay team yellow. Im still worried something could be wrong though

George my scan is tomorrow to. I hope all checks out ok for us!

George my scan is tomorrow to. I hope all checks out ok for us!

Oooh good luck. What time is yours? I'm so nervous, I haven't felt much movement but I remember thinking the same with my second and I was much thinner then too so I'm hoping its not a worry

Mine isn't till 2pm mountain standard time have to drive 3 hours to get there!

Mine isn't till 2pm mountain standard time have to drive 3 hours to get there!

Oh gosh 3 hours? Wow I thought the 30 minute drive to mine with nightmare traffic was bad. I really hope yours goes well, fingers crossed, I'll be looking for an update

Hope your scans go well today ladies!!

Thank you! Mine went well, baby was in a funny position so I have to go back in 3 weeks for another one to check baby's heart but the dr said she wasn't worried from what she could see. And my placenta is laying low too which is probably why I haven't felt much movement but means I go back for another scan at 32 weeks to check its moved. Feeling quite lucky at having extra scans booked in now. We said we didn't want to find out the gender so the dr didn't tell us but I'm sure I saw boy bits flash up in the screen. Having said that I thought I saw the 3 lines for a girls bottom at one point and the dr then started talking about that was a shot of the baby's brain so clearly I don't know much :haha:

LOL I am no good at reading ultrasounds. I've taken a peek over in the gender prediction forum and people are all "oh yeah, that's a girl (skull shots and the like)" and I'm like....?? What are you seeing? I can't even tell on some potty shots.

My scan is Monday! I had to reschedule because DH had to work at 12pm and mine was at 11:45, so now it is at 9:00! Two days and about 21 hours :)

George I had the same thing with my last pregnancy. Daughters heart was hard to see. They checked 4 weeks later and everything was fine. There is some theory that if the forehead is flat it's a boy. Well I haven't updated my ultrasound pic from
Wednesday but HER forhead is completely flat like my sons was. So who knows lol.
The tech I had was great. She was telling me everything as she was measuring it and honestly unless it was a profile shot I had no idea lol.

My scan went well :) we are team yellow! We were going to have it written down in an envelope but baby did as mommy wished and didn't show the bits. Though I thought I saw a penis to at one point when tech was measuring thigh bone but I think that would have been to long lmao.

The scan was overall healthy! There were bilateral choroid plexus cysts in the brain but they're quiet common in second trimester scans (lexi had them and they were gone by the next scan) so I may get a follow up scan in third tri to see if they've disappeared. They are soft markers for trisomy 18 but babe had zero other indicators for it and that is usually one the presents quiet strongly with other anomalies. So in other words I'm not to worried about it. Just relieved! And happy.

Congrats, Kelly! My daughter had bilateral choroid plexis cysts as well and my OB had me slightly worried about it, but all was well. I think I saw them this time as well (definitely saw one) but I have to wait until my OB appointment Jan 2 before they'll actually tell me the results. But we did see two kidneys with urine in them and the stomach had fluid in it, which are good signs. :)

Kate: yeah I'm not worried, just kind of relieved that my daughter had them to and all was well. And yes I got the virtual tour of babes body kidneys and stomach and all that jazz, so nice! Oh and baby is breech! Hopefully he/she doesn't stay that way.

Kelly I'm glad everything went well and glad you don't seem worried about the cysts, it's so reassuring to hear other people being positive about things. I'm hoping baby does move for you, have you had all natural deliveries in the past?

Yes all vaginal. I'll cry if for my last I need a section though I would try for a breech delivery so long as it was possible and safe. Babe has tons of time to move its just all my ther kids were head down from beginning to end.

There's plenty of time for them to move around. They could even be head down today, you never know. :) My daughter was breech up until 35 weeks, but she flipped right before 36 weeks (I'm pretty sure it was during Christmas dinner - that movement was intense!). This baby was breech for the ultrasound, but I'm sure he'll flip before delivery.

Yes here's to hoping. Baby keeps kicking my right hip and it hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->