May rainbow baby

Well I'm pretty
Sure I have the flu! Any good home remedies for a killer sore throat?

Spoon of raw local honey twice a day. If not available, regular honey will substitute.

Aww, feel better, Kazy! My daughter gave me and my husband a cold - perfect for right before the holidays. :p

I have developed a sore throat myself for the past two days. Yesterday I thought it was the result of reflux the night before, but I suppose not. I hope I'm not getting sick just in time for Christmas.

Looks like everyone's getting bugs - my two lovely children have given me their cold as well plus my youngest is full of it again. So typical just before Christmas. I don't like honey so can't say I've tried it but so many people recommend hot lemon and honey. There's a thread in second tri with a lady asking for suggestions too there might be some ideas there.

Hope everybody's babies and bumps are doing ok though

I don't love honey either, but think of it as medicine, you don't have to like medicine :haha:

look at me though I haven't taken my own advice, but Monday I did have he honey and I proceeded to puke all morning. I haven't had MS hardly at all, and mostly just queasy in the first tr, now 17.5 weeks I wake up one morning with it? It was still there Tues so I avoided the honey, just in case.

My husband is sick but the rest of us are ok, hopefully that rings true until at least after christmas!

Bump is good here, baby moving loads now and it's getting undeniably bigger everyday.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone.

Happy New Year! Wishing us all healthy, sound sleeping babies, smooth and painless delivery, nad lots of joy!:hug::hug:

P.s. My baby girl had a hiccup this morning :) i thought it was sweet and funny

Yeah for 2015 babies! Happy new yesr

Happy new year ladies! I hope you and bumps are doing well?

I'm pleased to say I've been feeling baby move a lot more eventually I'm hoping that means the placenta has moved it's way to wherever it should be. I also started back at the gym today, I haven't been since the start of December but im hoping it will help with labour when the time comes so fingers crossed I can stick to it!

I'm incredibly sick atm. But baby is moving lots and it doesn't appear to be bothering her so much. I've been in and out of emerg for fluids pain meds and antiemetics. feeling really rough.

Hey ladies. Hope you feel better soon Kelly9.
Today is my due date from my loss this summer. And I made it through the day. I am so grateful that if I have to go through it at least
Today I can feel the kicks of my daughter. :) doesn't make it completely better but helps for sure.
Thanks for listening. No one really remembers things like this date nor do I expect them to. But for me it's very real.

Hey ladies. Hope you feel better soon Kelly9.
Today is my due date from my loss this summer. And I made it through the day. I am so grateful that if I have to go through it at least
Today I can feel the kicks of my daughter. :) doesn't make it completely better but helps for sure.
Thanks for listening. No one really remembers things like this date nor do I expect them to. But for me it's very real.

My due date with my early loss would have been March 17th. You can bet that come St Patrick's day I will be thinking of that baby and how I could have been meeting him or her. And I will also be feeling grateful for the baby still growing in my belly and loving him or her with all of my heart.

I'm incredibly sick atm. But baby is moving lots and it doesn't appear to be bothering her so much. I've been in and out of emerg for fluids pain meds and antiemetics. feeling really rough.

Oh no you sound like your really struggling, how long have you been ill for? Have you got people taking good care of you?

Mine already passed dec 2 and I thought of mine as well.

My daughters birth/death day anniversary is coming up January 13th. That's going to be a rough day. Marks 3 years since she passed :cry:

I just ate my first food in 4.5 days. Feeling better but very tired and sore and headachey. Haven't thrown up or had the runs in almost a day. Now time to relearn how to eat. Afraid my stomach won't handle it well. My husband has been helping out a lot and letting me rest as much as possible.

Our new little sweetheart is a girl! :pink: Things are looking well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->