May rainbow baby

No real cramping, but I didn't get any the previous two times I lost them either (I got mild cramping even less than usual with AF, and only after the real bleeding had started).

No real cramping, but I didn't get any the previous two times I lost them either (I got mild cramping even less than usual with AF, and only after the real bleeding had started).

Oh honey I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Can you contact someone tomorrow if it doesn't stop ?

Hope things will be ok.

Xxx

Well, there's not really anything to be done even if it doesn't stop (especially since my dr has already said they won't see people before 8 weeks unless you're in pain). It's gotten lighter over the morning, and I'm kind of feeling okay with the idea of lossing the baby if it's meant to be. I'll just have to wait and see.

Massive hugs to you, I can't imagine what your going through. With ds2 (which was after my mc) I had bright red bleeding at 8 weeks and then from 10-12 weeks pretty constantly, we had scans each time it started and every time it all came back fine and ds2 is now 7 months old so it isn't always a bad sign. I know that doesn't make it easier waiting to see what's going to happen. Good luck and thinking of you lots x x

Well, it went away for a little bit, but now just turned pink. Not a good sign. :(

Hang in there kate! I had brown tan cm last week but I think it was just cervical irritation I also have very few symptoms and I'm usually barfing right away. Can you get some betas done? A scan at this point would be useless as it wouldn't show much anyway maybe a yoke sac if even.

No, they won't do betas. My Wondfo this morning still had a line darker than the control, but my CM is definitely pink and watery now, so I think this is the end. No more Mother's Day baby. :(

I know some people do have spotting and go on without problems, but with my history I'm guessing not. And I was feeling so hopeful since I found out early this time. :(

*hugs* Kate. Hoping all goes well. I have heard if many with pink and red spotting and everything being fine.

big hugs Katie.. praying everything is okay and it's all worry for nothing :) we all understand all to well unfortunately the worry...not much anyone can say... try and stay positive!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks, all! It's actually gone back to tan now, so maybe I can still hope anyway? I would expect it have gone to red by now if it's another CP. Fx it's just a scare!

Thats great :) I'm sure all is ok.

My lack of ms is driving me bonkers, I hope it kicks in soon, it's very reassuring feeling like crap all the time and I'd very much like to feel that way now. I feel positive about this pregnancy but the lack of ms worries me! 3 more weeks till I can try to hear the heart beat on my doppler, that is SOOOOOO far away.

So, this morning I kind of got scared since my tests were lighter than they have been. Then I wondered if maybe it was due to Hook Effect, so I dilutated my urine and tried again with at least one of them getting a better result. Top three are undiluated, bottom is diluted.

I think it's time to stop testing! :wacko:

Attachments

• CAM00548~2.jpg
    CAM00548~2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
kate I hear ya.. I just bought 2 more FRERs.... haven't tested since Friday.. terrified it will be lighter... do you know when the hook effect typically kicks in? at least I should have a better idea Wednesday what's going on... How's the spotting today? is it gone? are you having any cramps?

I'm not feeling very positive, and feeling a little guilty because of it... I want this baby... I just wish my test line was darker than the control line, which is why I bought a test but I am scared to take it hahaha

I also want to do a digi since it should be higher than the 1-2 weeks that I got last week.. but again scared!!!!

Kelly does your ms normally kick in this early? I am having waves of it, like right now :) but for me it kicks in hard core closer to 6 weeks... today I am 5+1.

I will test in an hour or so after a decent hold, I last peed about 1.5 hrs ago...

Hope everyone is doing well!

Good news Kate!
As far as ms goes for me I don't have much. Just waves of a little nausea here and there. The only real symptom I has is crazy sore boobs. And only when I take my brae off at the end of the day. I'm 6wks 3days. But didn't have any ms with either of my boys.

klsltsp - I've read that Hook effect usually kicks in around 8-10 weeks but can start sooner for women with high HCG levels or having multiples. Since I've gotten positive digis at 9dpo for both this pregnancy and my DD, I'm starting to think that my levels might just tend to increase pretty rapidly. My urine was also super dark this morning, so it may have been much more concentrated than normal.

Fx for really positive test results!

AFM, no spotting this morning and no cramps. My upper thighs have been sore (which feels like before AF comes), but I've been getting that on and off the whole time. I'm hoping the spotting was nothing. Well, okay, I do feel a little crampy, but I think it's because I'm a little constipated. :blush:

I was having a little MS right after I found out two weeks ago and a tiny bit last week, but that seems to have gone away for now. My boobs are a little sore on and off, I'm super hungry (most days) and I've been waking up at 5 am every day.

Why is poas so addicted ?!! Lol I have the same problem. I've decided to let things be and stop looking for symptoms and worrying it's too stressful. Also gets expensive after a while !!!

Oh Kate I wish you all the best big :hugs:

Chrissi - I used to be waaaaay better about POAS obsessively when I used to only buy digis, but I bought a 50 pack of ICs at the start of this cycle (I figured it would take us at least a few cycles) so now I feel like there's really nothing stopping me from taking them as otherwise they'll just sit under my bathroom counter forever. Lol. I also still have two more digis that I'm kind of saving just in case... Not sure why exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->