May rainbow baby

George congrats!!!!!! A little boy! I forget did you think it was a boy? I hope he's out super soon and able to come home and your post was not self centered of course we want to hear about the deliveries!!!

Congrats!! Oh my goodness so glad you are both doing well.

Thank you ladies, kelly we were team yellow but I'd been convinced he was going to be a boy so I'm not surprised!

George, congrats and I hope your little one is out soon! Little ones born right around 36 weeks often need help breathing (and apparently boys often do more often than girls), but my MIL and SIL (both NICU nurses) have said that they are almost always just fine once they have a few more days of help. I hope your little one is feeling better ASAP!

Are you sharing name and weight etc?

Sorry I wasn't keeping it a secret on purpose I just didn't think :dohh: his name is Leighton Michael (his Middle name is my dad's name) and he weighed 6lb 7oz at birth but is down to 6lb 3 now, I'm thinking that's a good weight for 36 weeks and I'm quite glad I didn't have to deliver him at full term - he might have been huge! x x

George, congrats and I hope your little one is out soon! Little ones born right around 36 weeks often need help breathing (and apparently boys often do more often than girls), but my MIL and SIL (both NICU nurses) have said that they are almost always just fine once they have a few more days of help. I hope your little one is feeling better ASAP!

Thank you for this, I've heard it said a few times today but it's reassured me every time somebody has said it :flower: somebody also said that because I didn't actually go into labour and he was "just dragged out!" that wouldn't have helped him either. My poor little man x x

Yes that's a fabulous weight! How is he doing today? Love his name by the way!

Yes that's a fabulous weight! How is he doing today? Love his name by the way!

He's doing ok, he's not getting any better with his breathing which is a concern but at the same time he's not getting any worse either so at the minute it's just a waiting game :cry: they have said that hopefully once he does pick up it will be a relatively quick recovery x x

George I hope he shows improvement soon. Give him lots of snuggles!

Sorry I wasn't keeping it a secret on purpose I just didn't think :dohh: his name is Leighton Michael (his Middle name is my dad's name) and he weighed 6lb 7oz at birth but is down to 6lb 3 now, I'm thinking that's a good weight for 36 weeks and I'm quite glad I didn't have to deliver him at full term - he might have been huge! x x

George congratulations. I'm having a little boy in October 😃 cannot wait I'm sure I'll be hitting 36 weeks in no time lol time flies too quickly.

Tubs of love
Chrissi xxxo

George congratulations. I'm having a little boy in October �� cannot wait I'm sure I'll be hitting 36 weeks in no time lol time flies too quickly.

Tubs of love
Chrissi xxxo

Thank you and Congrats on a little boy to you too, hopefully you make it past 36 weeks though, having him in the high dependency ward is not how I pictured his start to life

George I hope he shows improvement soon. Give him lots of snuggles!

We only get to do cuddles when the nurse says he's allowed out of his incubator :cry: but the last couple of days he's been really settled for them so hopefully we'll be allowed more now x x

Chrissi congrats! So happy for you.

George thats good he's settling some. He's in good care just think of that!

Hi ladies just thought I'd give you all a little update - very self centred I know but my little boy was born last night by emergency c section at 36 weeks and 1 day. He's in special care at the minute for his breathing as he's a bit too little and we keep getting different ideas as to when he'll be out but he's perfect.

I hope your all doing ok and your babies stay put until they're meant too x x

Hi George! Congrats! Hope your boy is out, healthy and home with you soon! Love his name! :hugs:

Hi ladies so it's may now and your turn to have your babies, how are you all feeling? x x

Hi george. Yeah for may! I'm feeling pretty good. I've lost bits of plug for about two weeks and had multiple counts of bloody show since Friday. But other than that just an occasional co traction that goes nowhere. But I physically.feel.really.good. so either way my baby will be here in two weeks or she gets the eviction notice. Haha. That's the longest my Dr will let me go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->