~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

It is almost impossible for me to wait until I miss AF to test. With my daughter I got a light + on 10dpo. Im a very impatient and my DH hates it lol. We just started "trying" this month but last month had a oops and I tested everyday from 8dpo. I will try to wait until at least 10dpo hopefully all of us will get those bfps this month! I've never had a problem getting pregnant but the ttw isn't fun for anyone. Im hoping for #4..

Good luck! Praying your first month is your lucky month!

It is almost impossible for me to wait until I miss AF to test. With my daughter I got a light + on 10dpo. Im a very impatient and my DH hates it lol. We just started "trying" this month but last month had a oops and I tested everyday from 8dpo. I will try to wait until at least 10dpo hopefully all of us will get those bfps this month! I've never had a problem getting pregnant but the ttw isn't fun for anyone. Im hoping for #4..

Good luck! Praying your first month is your lucky month!

Thanks! I hope it's your month too.

I took a test this morning at 10piui and 11 11 days past noverall shot and I thought I saw a very light shadow of a line which I've had positives all week assuming from the trigger shot and then it appeard to get very light not never go away. I waited 4 mins and still just saw what I thought was a shadow. Go back to bed get up 3 hours later and it's looks like a bfp. Could just be an evap. What do you ladies think? My boobs have been super sore for 4 days now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
I've used those tests before from Walmart. I did get a evap on it but that's was about 24hrs later. Im not so sure about yours. To me it looks like a bfp because it seems pink. My evaps were all grayish no color at all. I sure hope it is your bfp!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Im on cd 24 in my 2ww. I bought some CVS brand cheapies and tested with fmu today. :bfn: I will test again in a couple days. Good luck and :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I've used those tests before from Walmart. I did get a evap on it but that's was about 24hrs later. Im not so sure about yours. To me it looks like a bfp because it seems pink. My evaps were all grayish no color at all. I sure hope it is your bfp!

Yeah it looked pink to me as we'll.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Im on cd 24 in my 2ww. I bought some CVS brand cheapies and tested with fmu today. :bfn: I will test again in a couple days. Good luck and :dust::dust: :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Would you like to be put down for a testing date? Good luck!

Yea, Im going to try to hold out until the 23rd. That will be 2 days before my expected period. I cant wait until the day of....:blush

So I just ordered some test strips online-- that will force me to wait at least until they arrive! Lol 2-6 days. Now I won't go out to the store for a couple days to buy them cuz I know they're on the way! Ordered ten tho cuz the price was so good. But hopefully I won't need all ten lol if its a BFN and I get AF, gonna be hard to hold out next month with all the extras sittin in the drawer! :p love and blessings!!!

I'm due AF on 31st but I will probably test early! This is our first month of ttc #2 xx

Hi ladies! I lost this thread :( but found it again thanks to Dannie :D
I think I completely miscalculated my O day so I'm testing again on Thursday or Friday if AF doesn't show. Good luck everyone! x

My AF is due on Wednesday, but I'm just gonna test tomm coz I can't take this waiting! I have all the AF symptoms(boo!!) hope everyone has BFPs!!!

So I just ordered some test strips online-- that will force me to wait at least until they arrive! Lol 2-6 days. Now I won't go out to the store for a couple days to buy them cuz I know they're on the way! Ordered ten tho cuz the price was so good. But hopefully I won't need all ten lol if its a BFN and I get AF, gonna be hard to hold out next month with all the extras sittin in the drawer! :p love and blessings!!!

Where did you order them from?

My AF is due on Wednesday, but I'm just gonna test tomm coz I can't take this waiting! I have all the AF symptoms(boo!!) hope everyone has BFPs!!!

Welcome to the group! You've been added. Good luck for tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->