~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Could you please add me for the 24th? :)

FX and Lots of baby dust to all!

:dohh: Breavis and danniexo Sorry guys. my mind was playing trick on me :flower:. Thanks

Here is my test from this morning. I see a very very faint line. Not sure anymore.. Yesterday's night of been an evap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 22
Here is my test from this morning. I see a very very faint line. Not sure anymore.. Yesterday's night of been an evap.

I believe I see a line, as well!!!

I had one that I believed was an evap. earlier this week. I hate those darn things!!!

I see a line too Danni. I sure hope it turns out to be a bfp!

Anyone else here symptom spotting??? Ugh this wait is killing me and I'm only half way thru!!! Lol just cuz I need to get it out... I'm gonna list my "symptoms": so I had sore... Like cant even touch them sore nipples for 2-3 days, then that went away. I've been slightly nauseous after each meal (and I never get nausea, I have an iron stomach haha!), yesterday morning (TMI) loose stools, this morning- the opposite, and today I've been feeling twinges down by my ovaries, oh and after I eat I'm hungry again a very short time after, like real hungry. So now that I've gotten that out- here is how I am keeping myself sane... Maybe I'm nauseous cuz I am a nanny and the kids go to school and maybe I caught something from them even tho they aren't sick or the sudden rise in temp in my area, and the twinges- well they're just muscle cramps, right?? Please tell me I'm not alone with this back and forth, maybe I am, no I'm not, maybe I am, no I'm not, thing... :rofl: :wacko:

Symptoms
9dpo- af due but never came, massive cramps similar but somehow different to af cramps
10dpo- still no af, hungry after I'd eaten and extreme tiredness ( I ate 8 pieces of toast and a large tin is spaghetti, what a pig! I out ate my fiancé and that saying something) ( fell asleep on and off from 5 pm and woke up 1pm next day
11dpo- still no af, faintest of faint bfps on ic but not sure
12po-will update later today

Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm thinking 4dpo is too early for symptoms? I can't stop eating and I have had the odd cramp pain. What dpo are you getting sore boobs? I def had that last time but can't remember when it started!!

Good luck all xx

I am 7dpo and have had sore nipples and boobs since about 3dpo. now i am moody as heck and have tingly nipples.

I am at 4 DPO and I will be testing on the 27th (maybe) I am going to try to hold out until AF due date which is the 31st but I am a POAS addict. I had a chemical last cycle so I am trying my hardest to wait this time. *Babydust*

After further chart interpreting I've found out I may be early on as 9dpo today, test yesterday would have been 8dpo which explains the lightness.... Attached is today's test at 9dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi girls, I'm currently 16dpo today. AF still hasn't shown up and is pretty much 2 days late. I don't really have any symptoms but I have a terrible sore throat and cold which I woke up with yesterday out of nowhere. I just don't feel like AF is coming. I only have my left fallopian tube and usually get terrible pain when AF is on her way. I tested today and got a BFN. I think if I was pregnant I would have had a BFP by now. What do you ladies think??

Hi ladies! As far as symptom spotting, I try not to do it but do every month! I feel symptoms every month! I've had on and off cramping right after my iui and super sore boobs for 5 days now.

Mamabear93- welcome to the group! I will add your date. I am so sorry about your chemical. I pray you get your bfp this month!

Lamaz1985- hi welcome to the group! Would you like to be added for a testing date? It all depends on when you implanted, could still be to early for a test to be positive and you are 2 days late so there's still a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->