• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May testing group!

I swear you’re the reason I started testing early and multiple times a day, you’re a bad influence :haha:

I’m only taking cinnamon at the moment. When I was TTC DS2 and then DS3 I was on metformin. I also had acupuncture with DS2 and was quite strict with a low GI diet. DS1 was a clomid baby.

Congratulations, how exciting!!

Another temp rise for me this morning so am pretty sure I’m in my TWW and possible 2/3DPO. Can’t wait to start obsessively POAS :haha:

Oh I love starting trends off :haha: xx

Thank you so much ladies! <3

I'm genuinely in shock!

No, I haven't had any major symptoms really @Suggerhoney ...perhaps a bit more cm than normal for this point in my cycle and I've had sore boobs but that's a pre -AF symptom for me too so I didn't think too much of it tbh!

In hoping that having had a fever on a couple of occasions last week won't have caused any issues.[-o&lt;

congratulations Rebaby!

Tdog ignore her.. clearly that kitty one has no life because its obviously her again! she must be so salty that shes not preggo yet. thankfully looks like admin removed her already. :hugs:

She commented on my quote the last one with my 19dpo tests, saying 7 kids should be a enough that I should get done and hope I miscarry this baby and that she hopes it done stick :shrug: xx
That is a horrible thing to say. I'm sure it was that girl peanut something and kittykat (same person). Seems she makes new accounts every testing month then attacks us. Nothing better to do. She definitely has some mental issues. Could be jealous or has some deep issues about wemen getting pregnant and having kids. I feel bad for her if she does have kids and a family they must have a hard time living with someone like that.

She commented to me in the march or April group that she was happy I had a chemical pregnancy because at my age I shouldn't be having anymore kids at almost 40. As I was having a loss. Real nice!!

Pay no mind to her I'm sure she'll be back and doing it again real soon.

I think any size family is great. Always wanted a big one but just not in the cards for me. Family is everything ❤ ♥

That is a horrible thing to say. I'm sure it was that girl peanut something and kittykat (same person). Seems she makes new accounts every testing month then attacks us. Nothing better to do. She definitely has some mental issues. Could be jealous or has some deep issues about wemen getting pregnant and having kids. I feel bad for her if she does have kids and a family they must have a hard time living with someone like that.

She commented to me in the march or April group that she was happy I had a chemical pregnancy because at my age I shouldn't be having anymore kids at almost 40. As I was having a loss. Real nice!!

Pay no mind to her I'm sure she'll be back and doing it again real soon.

I think any size family is great. Always wanted a big one but just not in the cards for me. Family is everything ❤ ♥

Totally agree with you love and I read that when she was attacking almost everyone in there 40's or nearly 40, a full house is a noisy but happy house that's what I say :) xx

This troll sounds awful, maybe just an angry kid with nothing better to do? Strange place to come and troll though! Did she ever post anything else?

@jellybeanxx nope just that about me :shrug: she made an account last month and month before xx

@NightFlower
Was definitely the same woman love. Prob make another account and be back again. Watch this space. She was awful to @tdog,

@happyface82
Cramps are a good sign hon, I haven’t had one cramp. I literally have nothing at all only a stupid spot on My chin that’s so sore.
Also a sore throat but can’t see that being pregnancy related. I always always had lines by 10dpo. Like all my 4 chemicals in 2020 and with my 2 youngest I had lines at 10dpo. With the chemical last cycle I had lines at 9dpo. I’m 9dpo today but because I have zero symptoms I just don’t feel like testing. I just know it will be BFN. I might test tomorrow because that will be the day I will know for sure. If BFN then I’m out. AF due in about 5 days.

Last edited:
@Rebaby
That was one of my first symptoms last cycle. I had loads of cm. Like loads,

I’ve been supper dry since ovulation this cycle so pretty sure I am out.

As for the Troll. She was saying in the march group that women in there 40s should not be having babies or TTC. She said we would all be dead by the time that child was 20. she attacked me and all the chemicals I had saying I wasn’t healthy and don’t deserve anymore children. She also said that 6 kids was enough and I should he sterilised. Yeah lovely lady.

Glad Bev banned her because she would of wrote a lot more hate and would of said something horrible about my chemical last month.

@Rebaby congrats

I woke up at 4am with pain felt like labour pain lasted an hour ran to toilet and threw up. Temp still high but I’ll have to wait til tomorrow to test to be accurate. Will buy some more tests today. Might hav just been gas lol don’t usually throw up from gas but who knows. According to my current temps might have Od on Monday

@jellybeanxx nope just that about me :shrug: she made an account last month and month before xx

Clearly realised how AWESOME you are and is just super jealous :shrug:

Ooh I missed all the drama :haha:
@Rebaby congrats!! Amazing!
@jellybeanxx what's this about cinnamon not heard that one? I have pcos too x

It can help with insulin resistance so would help in a similar way as metformin would do. There’s been a few different studies on it. It’s something that seems like it won’t do any harm (unlike some of the herbal remedies like vitex etc that can mess up your cycle) so I figured it was worth a go. I know some women use myo inositol for the same reason but I’ve never got on with it and either end up with really long cycles or last time I had continuous bleeding which turned out to be a hemorrhagic cyst on my ovary but the bleeding started not long after I started myo inositol so it just makes me nervous now! So many women rave about it though.

@Rebaby
That was one of my first symptoms last cycle. I had loads of cm. Like loads,

I’ve been supper dry since ovulation this cycle so pretty sure I am out.

As for the Troll. She was saying in the march group that women in there 40s should not be having babies or TTC. She said we would all be dead by the time that child was 20. she attacked me and all the chemicals I had saying I wasn’t healthy and don’t deserve anymore children. She also said that 6 kids was enough and I should he sterilised. Yeah lovely lady.

Glad Bev banned her because she would of wrote a lot more hate and would of said something horrible about my chemical last month.

That’s just evil. I’m so sorry lovely :hugs:

@MumwithPCOS
Good luck for when you test love.

@jellybeanxx
I was a little upset but she said even worse stuff to some of the other ladies. Made poor sally and Dee cry.
She will be back again with another accounts that today was the 3rd account she made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->