May testing group!

@NightFlower
Was definitely the same woman love. Prob make another account and be back again. Watch this space. She was awful to @tdog,

@happyface82
Cramps are a good sign hon, I haven’t had one cramps. I literally have nothing at all only a stupid spot on. My chin that’s so sore.
Also a sore throat but can’t see that being pregnancy related. move always always had lines by 10dpo. Like all my 4 chemicals in 2020 and with my 2 youngest I had lines at 10dpo. With the chemical last cycle I had lines at 9dpo. I’m 9dpo today but because I have zero symptoms I just don’t feel like testing. I just know it will be BFN. I mite test tomorrow because that will be the day I will know for sure. If BFN then I’m out. AF due in about 5 days.
I don’t remember at what dpo I got my positives with my two kids. Was so many years ago haha and can’t find my old posts on here. Have tried when I had nothing else to do than stare at my chart :haha:

Good luck if you test tomorrow.

@Rebaby congrats

I woke up at 4am with pain felt like labour pain lasted an hour ran to toilet and threw up. Temp still high but I’ll have to wait til tomorrow to test to be accurate. Will buy some more tests today. Might hav just been gas lol don’t usually throw up from gas but who knows. According to my current temps might have Od on Monday
Doesn’t sound like fun. Hope you feel better!

I don’t remember at what dpo I got my positives with my two kids. Was so many years ago haha and can’t find my old posts on here. Have tried when I had nothing else to do than stare at my chart :haha:

Good luck if you test tomorrow.

Haha thanks love. Keep willing cramps or at least something to happen and keep squishing the boobies in the hope too feel some tenderness. But nothing sigh.
It’s crazy when we think back to years ago. Like with my eldest I wasn’t even trying and didn’t find out I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks.

Congratulations
Ohhh wow that’s a good one. Were u tracking your bbt or Ov or anything for me to stalk?
Thank you!!
I actually didn’t do anything lol I guess once I stopped worrying about it, it just happened. Who would’ve thunk it

8DPO today. Temp went up a bit more. I was so excited about it but then FF says 56% of charts with an upward trend end up in pregnancies. I thought it would be more. 8-[

I’m cramping a bit more this morning. Nothing else though. A bit of creamy discharge which I’ve had on a daily basis since ovulation but nothing else. I don’t like that I’m cramping even though Ive had it with my previous pregnancies too. Here is my chart.
85568FB6-C6CF-4114-AE74-34798E9BB800.jpeg

@Realbeauty - Congratulations! No guessing with that test! Wishing you a great pregnancy :)

Im pretty sure I’m out this cycle. All my chemical cycle charts have had an upward trend but this cycle just looks flat and dead.
We did only BD on O day so I expect it wasn’t enough.

5349EF60-1E89-4FC2-9D16-9256371A3CE4.png

Hey ladies. I had to take a seat because last month I cramped so bad. More off my cycle than on. I think I may know why.

View attachment 1108466

Congratulations!!!

8DPO today. Temp went up a bit more. I was so excited about it but then FF says 56% of charts with an upward trend end up in pregnancies. I thought it would be more. 8-[

I’m cramping a bit more this morning. Nothing else though. A bit of creamy discharge which I’ve had on a daily basis since ovulation but nothing else. I don’t like that I’m cramping even though Ive had it with my previous pregnancies too. Here is my chart.
View attachment 1108467

Your chart looks amazing! I love FF but don’t pay much attention to stats like that. An upward trend could mean any little increases. You’ve got good jumps up there!

@Realbeauty - Congratulations! No guessing with that test! Wishing you a great pregnancy :)

Im pretty sure I’m out this cycle. All my chemical cycle charts have had an upward trend but this cycle just looks flat and dead.
We did only BD on O day so I expect it wasn’t enough.

View attachment 1108468

:hugs: I hope this cycle surprises you! I understand what it’s like when you’ve got so much previous data to compare it to though. You start to recognise those patterns.

20dpo and now look at pregmate :shrug: can't believe it's taken that long xx

View attachment 1108470 View attachment 1108471

Those strips always take ages. Loving those lines though!!

Temp has stayed up today so I think I’m 3-4DPO but FF isn’t giving crosshairs yet which was a bit disappointing. Does anyone else just want to go to bed as early as possible in their TWW so they can see their temps the next day? :haha:

Congratulations!!!

Your chart looks amazing! I love FF but don’t pay much attention to stats like that. An upward trend could mean any little increases. You’ve got good jumps up there!

:hugs: I hope this cycle surprises you! I understand what it’s like when you’ve got so much previous data to compare it to though. You start to recognise those patterns.

Those strips always take ages. Loving those lines though!!

Temp has stayed up today so I think I’m 3-4DPO but FF isn’t giving crosshairs yet which was a bit disappointing. Does anyone else just want to go to bed as early as possible in their TWW so they can see their temps the next day? :haha:
I do that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"